What the fuck is wrong with my poop

What the fuck is wrong with my poop

sorry m8, u got aids

Boy, that doesn't look good. Is it clotted blood?

I dont even fuck

Im virgin

I dont know, it didnt hurt

Bloody toilet paper? Sensitive areas in your gut? Did you eat a fistful of aquarium gravel recently?

I'm sorry user, you had a miscarriage.

blood: who knows

white poop: yer liver migt be going perhaps?

do you drink?

Cancer .. rip op

medfag here, simple logical answer is you're shitting brix, actual stones. See a doctor and get it checked out asap

Yes, and in the anus

Also i have been felt my stomach so painful the past days

I can smell that

that black shit it's called melenna, u have a internal bleeding bro

The White Part means you got a cholestasis. your liver cant transport the billirubin in to the intestins because of a gall bladder stone or Tumor.
Go to hospital

If it's the most horrendous thing you have ever smelled then you're likely bleeding internally. I second the medfags opinion. Get to the Doc or E.R.

Btw im on roids

Do that matters

excess of semen.

Media here. The roids are making your liver shut down, and you're bleeding internally. I'm betting you have less than a month to live.

you got virgin AIDS

▶▶

Daamnn then im really fucked up, ive been on hard cycke for 6 months

What to do now ?

order a coffin.

The thumbnail looks like a sliced rotten avocado? Am i the only one!?

MedStudentFag here. could be an intestinal bleeding

Everything

that's called a GI bleed. It being so dark means it's quite a ways up there and is more serious than if it were just pink streaks. See a doctor matey.

This OP. You got melenna. Go see a doctor.

MedStudentFag here. Make yourself puke and see if the puke is red/red-brown. If yes you should see a doc in the next hour!

if not it you are still not safe, it only shows that the bleeding is not in the stomach

kek

Jesus AIDS. He was infected by God.

is op still alive?

Thanks guys for the replies but my life suck aint seeing a doctor for fuck sake, i will be in a better place when dead hope you are all right and not to end living 100 years like a mofo

Im really a fucked mentally person, i masturbate at lolis and little girls

Bloody stool could be due to anal fissures, hemorrhoids or colon polyps
>3rd year medfag

Better hope its a blood internal problem so i can die slowly

Op here

I really apreciatte you took your own time to take care, you took more care of me than all the peoole i have met in my whole life

You are my friends anons

same, and i still go to doc no probs, life is about getting hit, not winning. if you win in life, the hit you'll get will be fatal.

in 3rd year you should know that if this is a bleeding that much downstream as you say it should be red and not brown except for some colon polyps
>2nd year medfag

if it's bright red you probably just have hemmorhoids.

if it's dark red, see a fucking doctor.

I dont want to win, fuck everything, i want to just sleep forever

Hope its fucking cancer

sleep well user
drink heavily and just sleep

Im about to
What to drink? I just have water and milk

i meant alcohol
any drugs?

Drink 200ml of vinegar, this will stabilize the PH values in your stumache for faster internal regeneration.

>4th year medfag

you what mate?

I dont have only milk and water

That's exactly what I fucking thought lamp

Well for one your lighting is terrible

Melena. Google it.
You might have colon cancer.

Clay colored stool symptomatic of cholestasis, pretty common with steroids. As is Ulcerative Colitis and Chrons. This du got probs

>4th year PAfag

As a nurse, dark red poop means you have really important problems. If its light red and fresh youre fine it might be hemorroids or so. But since its pretty dark it might be a cancer or someting bad