Want to start a band

>want to start a band
>no friends
>everyone who already has a band already has a group around them, and I'd just be the 5th wheel
>plus everyone only plays shitty indie music

What am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/dotflist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just pirate FL Studio and do all the music yourself.

Same here, I drifted away from everyone after highschool and ruined my life. All I want is to jam, but the world is so cold and empty. I'm starting to realize the truth is Jesus Christ and at least I have a friend in him

Shitposting or not there is alot of truth in this

better start cranking out some shit indie albums until you have enough skill to make something good or money to pay people to help you

This but unironically

Jack it to Love Live doujins

I don't want to sell out, though. I just want to make good music with cool people. Making it big would be great, but the polar opposite of the spectrum (not having a band at all) would be the worst that could happen.

This but not shit posting. Anyone in New Jersey?

*raises paw*

:3 What instrument?

*brapps in the distance* did someone say band?

Guitar, bass, and sax
Where you at?

In other words become the next Grimes. Seriously - that's what she did.

Guitar, bass, and some accordion and drums.
Warren County.

I can watch Honika cry all day

Bergen County
Could be worse

Your band members don't need to be your friends. They can be replaceable. A band is just a team and being attatched to them will only hold you back. You will be the leader and your band members are just tools for your vision.

Are you the nigga that replied when I was trying to fill spots for a power pop band?

And she's horrible. I don't want to sound anything like her.

This
Also shitty indie is better than shitty metalcore like everyone in my state wants to play

Nope

I don't know how I feel about being the leader. I'd probably end up like Dewey Finn if I tried that. How many times did Pink Floyd or Green Day switch band members?

No it isn't. Your opinion sucks.

She's crying with happiness.

Here's my email. Ignore the shit name.

likeidsharemynormalemailon4chan[AT]aol[DOT]com

Use the Hot Dad formula

What's that?

youtube.com/user/dotflist

I'm talking about the actual music-making process, not what any particular artist ends up sounding like. Go read up on her production process/gear usage strategies. She is the template for how to do this sort of stuff when you are going it alone in this day and age.

Same. The only friends I have don't even like the music I want to play and I'm not talented enough to go to an audition, I don't even play an instrument, shit, I just want sing.

Anyone in Philly want to start a band? I don't know any instruments or anything but am willing to learn and have a lot of energy and interesting ideas. I just really want some friends to create some cool music with before I hit my 30s and it's too late

Ye, /princeton/ bros where you at?

We already said Warren and Bergen counties. I posted my email

Solo project motherfucker

>buy a loop pedal
>go solo
>??????
>profit