Hi I need help. My chihuahua won't stop gnawing on his balls. What should be done to prevent this horror show...

Hi I need help. My chihuahua won't stop gnawing on his balls. What should be done to prevent this horror show? His balls are now cherry red and swollen

Other urls found in this thread:

vetary.com/dog/condition/testicular-swelling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly he spends his day looking at me like this

Let him chew them off and post the video. Obviously.

He's already screaming whenever he bites at them then he goes right back to doing it. I think he's trying to neuter himself.

I worry, try a cone.

Or

Buy those bad tasting sprays for dogs and rub some on his balls. He will dislike it but will take time to make him sto

He's extremely cute. Talk to your vet about it, might be some sort of spray or ointment that tastes bad and helps prevent him from doing that.

Have you tried being a good owner and bringing your animal to a vet? Like Jesus Christ, if there's a problem you should get it checked out.

Take him to a vet, if you won't do that then maybe buy him one of those head cones and apply anti itch cream to his balls till they arent red anymore.

Maybe you're just too busy assuming his gender and not thinking that he may be a she on the inside.

Take him to the vet.

>Or ask Sup Forums where you always find the right answer

Probably fleas near his balls/butt. Give the poor bastard a bath

this

the current taste of his balls is too good
you need to get on this

Post more chihuahua testicles you faggot

I misread this as:

>Hi I need help.
>My chihuahua won't stop growing his balls

Then I assumed you kept neutering him and his balls kept growing back, which was surprising to me that this was even possible.

My dog was doing this OP, on his balls and paws. Turned out he developed an allergy to dust mites. Now I have to give him a vaccine injection twice a week.

>too busy assuming his gender

Why the fuck does he still have his balls?

>chihuahua
are you a girl or a faggot?

He won't sit normally anymore. He lays like this so his enflamed balls don't touch the ground

Those really are the ONLY two options.

neuter that beast goddammit

Vet or a cone mixed with some topical treatment, these are your only options.
Or ignore it, that's an option too.

Then you should think about neutering him. Or maybe he's horny as fuck and wants to fuck a bitch

then beat him to it

This is as clear a picture that i could get of him attacking his own chihuahua balls. I think he's sick in the head.

the nutsack is full

either neuter him like you should have to begin with
or start jerking him off daily

it's up to you

Allergies dude, get him to a fucking vet.

>get some gauze
>soak it in iodine
>wrap it around his groin like a diaper
>go to the sink
>fill it with cold water
>get ice from the freezer and dump it in
>put a few spashes of iodine in the water as well
>put him in waist first and hold it for about 20 seconds
>proceed to dunk the rest of him under the water until he stops breathing
>drain sink
>slowly grind him into garbage disposal
>clean blood and tears from your face and rest of kitchen
>contemplate why you would ever own a retarded chihuahua
>when you finish mourning go out and buy a real dog

Common sense is a gift.

Why are you here looking for advice on your dog's here on Sup Forums when you could be making the effort to get your little pal to the vet. Your dog is miserable, take care of him.

I think youre sick in the head
do this

Take him to the vet wtf are you doing

This!!

OP why do you bother asking Sup Forums for help when you don't seem to listen to any comment and just post more pictures of your dog. Fuck off you sperglord. It's clearly allergies. Take it to the vet you fucking moron.

>real dog
what counts as a real dog for you, user?

How can allergies cause this? I seriously think he has rabies. Look at this little guy go crazy. I've never seen anything like it.

José who works in the stock room at my job has been doing the same thing all day. It's frightening to be honest. I've concluded it's because Trump won.

OP confirmed to be baiting

>implying OP put something on his balls causing this and is now giggling like a schoolgirl at your fake internet concern

kek

Let him chew them off. It's like when it becomes fall and leaves fall off of trees, around November 9th is when chihuahuas balls fall off.

Yeah I'm going to try and find a vet that's open. This guy needs medical attention. And probably Jesus.

>something that wouldn't lose in a fight with a fucking cat
>something that can actually obey simple commands
>something that isn't the most annoying creature you could place in a house besides a bird
>something that isn't in a constant state of anxiety
>something that isn't so retarded it doesn't chew it's own fucking scrotum off

See what happens when you vote for Trump?

Can confirm, OP how do you not know this? Also, why the fuck would you want to own a rat dog like a Chihuahua

pour some tabasco sauce over them, it'll stop him from licking them. I'm serious, they resent the smell.

CONE!

Allergies...itch?

Ever scratch that one itch so much it gets raw and you get an open sore? That but on his balls

have you considered the possibility that your Chihuahua is gay? And his screams of pleasure at chewing his own balls?

This is why you don't vote for Trump

that's hilarious
poor bastard

Testicular Swelling can be an expensive treatment in dogs and can range from $200.00 to $1500.00 depending on the cost of living and severity of your Dog's testicular swelling. On average, the national cost of treating testicular swelling in dogs is $750.00.

Read more at: vetary.com/dog/condition/testicular-swelling

I agree that chihuahuas aren't great dogs. My wife insisted on adopting him from a shelter but I honestly think that's things would be better if we sent him away somewhere else to live. He's too crazy and causes alll sorts of problems in our house.

What you need is a chocolate Lab.
i used to have one, but he died recently (20 years old. Had him since i was 4)

They are playful, easy to calm down (scratch the ear and watch it chill right the fuck out), Loving to a fault, and live a good Long time.

The living a long time thing could also be considered a downside, because it hurts 200X more when they do die.

OP professional here. Dog has body dysmorphia. Find a hot blade and do the right thing.

>#notallchihuahuas
I actually have a chihuahua that only has bad anxiety problems because she was abused by her last owner. Its been a few years now since I've adopted her, and now she keeps the cats and possums out of our backyard.
do you even /dog/, user?

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Your gay dog loves balls. You'll find him swinging from yours soon

the cuestion is clear simple, the chihuahua is a mexican race of dog so when he saw that Trump won the election he start to ate his own balls... it's a clear reaction to the results!!!

That honestly sounds better than spending a couple hundred bucks on a dog like this.

no, not "bueno"

This thread is making me laugh so fucking hard. Thank you.

>Labrador
>living a long time
>not dying from cancer after 6 or 7 years
kek, fake and gay

Why haven't you just had him fixed...no balls no problem, Bob Barker would be furious with you for not neutering your dog

He was a mut, which may have been a contributing factor

get a real dog, not a gay ass chihuahua

proof your faggot chihuahua is goign as far as eating his own balls to sate his homosexual desires

I think my chihuahua just orgasmed from nearly chomping his own balls off. They're now even larger and he's just refusing to move and growls at me when I try to get him out of our house. He seems happy just chomping on his balls and screaming about it. I'm stumped.

holy shit, time of death

Seriously half a teaspoon of childrens benadryl. Take him to the vet too, hes biting bec. they itch. Does the dumb little fucker have fleas? Also, get him neutered. I fucking hate chiluahahas. My mom has a yorkie, fucker is dermititis allergic to fucking everything. I give the fucker benadryl when he wont stop. Sometimes I rub some a little gold bond on him.

vet or he might loose his balls

Your dog is transgender stop disrespecting her choice you white cis male

You really should neuter him if he isnt humping a bitch regularly. Not being neutered and having no female around is frustrating the hell out of him. I'm not joking, if he cant get off he's gonna be a little bitch until you neuter him. Its their nature, you'd be frustrated too. Also he's probably allergic to something. Get something from the vet for it.

post video faggot

Fuck, this pic makes me feel like im missing out.

Deport him.

Vet gave me some kind of steroid for his allergy. It helps some. When he runs out I go with the childrens benadryl. If you can get a syringe you can squirt that shit right into the back of his throat. It works well.

Get a dog cone put it around his neck. Only way to stop him. might have crabs brah.

Should have had him neutered a long time ago you worthless fuck. You're probably a shit tier breeder. Go eat a bag of dicks.

It's actually my chihuahua that's eating the genitals, not me

have you tried flipping the batteries around?

shovel to neck
then, kick hands

Maybe one of his nuts is twisted or infected and it hurts really badly. Sometimes when animals feel pain they react by biting the area because they think something is attacking them there.

Might be worms, or some other such thing. He may be chomping them because they itch, and the "Pleasure" is just the biproduct of what is essentially "scratching an itch"

Rather than theorizing about it on Sup Forums you should take him to the vet, maybe get a definitive answer.

Take him to a vet

Mr. T ate my Chihuahua's balls!