I'm seriously concerned Sup Forumsros, help a nigga out

I'm seriously concerned Sup Forumsros, help a nigga out

I'm American, my parents are mexicans living in Mexico

My mom has her visa but my dad doesn't because when they came back to taco, they spent 1 more year than permitted because of residence issues and an asshole lawyer who stole shitloads of money, so they where punished with 10 years of not steping the US, those 10 years already passed but my dad doesn't care of going back to America

The serious question is, how fucked I'm I? I heard Trump wanted to remove citizenship for mexican-american people, is that true?

Inb4 amendment 14, I know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He want's to remove people here illegally. If you were born here you should be ok.

Just fly the American flag instead of the Mexican flag and only the Mexicans that are still racist will fuck with you.

>I heard Trump wanted to remove citizenship for mexican-american people
God people are retarded.

He just wants to remove illegals. Educate yourself OP. Trump is the President of Order and Reason.

This actually comforts me a lil bit

I was raised in Mexico, and you know what? Good mexican home education is way better than American average home education

Obviously schools are better in the US, that's for sure, but as mexican minded, I'm not racist, not sexist, not xenophobic, I'm pretty open minded and Im glad it was this way

Brainwashed Liberals Are Mentally Ill. You have proven education doesn't work. I'd rather be deported and have a brain, than have your mental capacity and remain in the US.

I hope you can move back to Mexico with your parents where you all belong! Best Of Luck!

And then there's this nigger

Translation: Hazte el tio Taco y no habrá pedo. A menos que entonces serías un tío Taco.

I don't think Trump was serious about his wall. My read on him is that he was just mugging for the racist vote.

Viva la reconquista.

Hey mexican here, you and all the Mexico´s working class is fucked, you wont get any visas and you will get deported while I go 2 weeks to Disneyland. Btw I live in Mexico City.

Op here
I'm living in Mexico for 16 years now, I'm not planing to live in the US at least in a long time

I just want to go there whenever the fuck I want

>most likely a stupid underaged chicano or retarded american attempting to flame an argument

your parents didn't cross the border for this

America does this for everyone nonetheless because we're great at causing our own issues alone.

Bullshit on this, no way there's 5-16% up in NE CT

go to six flags for me babe

Op here

Todo el perro oeste de Estados Unidos era nuestro, y pensar que en algunos lugares como Texas o Nuevo Mexico esta lleno de mierdas racistas hacia los mexicanos

Si, me considero mexicano, el único beneficio que le veo a ser americano es no tener pedos de visa o residencia en un futuro

>racist
So you still don't know what that word means huh?

Will do :)

The only benefit I see with calling myself American is by having my nationalism based off of mob mentality.

A hell of a lot of Mexicans move towards the Northeast rather than being lazy down in lands that were once theirs, but this is most likely a large stretch in some areas.

thank your coward of a president/general benito jaures

he sold you guys out fuck out of here with that shit
and if you're gonna say Americans stole our land than what do you call aztecs and mayans who invaded other lands for their sacrifices

What? Your fucking grammar sucks.
Anyway, if you're a legal immigrant, you're okay. We like you.
We're trying to stop illegal immigration.

>Benito Juarez
The responsible president was Antonio López de Santa Anna retard.

Hey man...
You're speaking to Americans so you gotta fucking speaking American.

Are you kidding? Schools in the US are total horse shit. There's 3rd world countries with a better education system.

>lied about texas
>forced themselves into mexican territory to steal their land
>manifest destiny
>the last western civilization to have slavery
>literally their own cause of their own problems

the stars at night
are big in bright
clap clap clap clap

>order and reason

Fucking shit user thats gold, you should consider writing an entire hour for your own special.

...from the lakes of Minnesota...

but are you homophobic, i have alot of mexican friends and that seems to be your hate click

Yeah. So I written it in a funny seemingly uneducated manner. I'm just trying to tickle some people's balls right now. Nothing wrong with being funny.

Seriously though... You in America? You soak in American. 'MURRICA!

*speak

No he doesn't Illegals he wants to send back. And the only one he wants stop immigration for is Muslims. Till we can find a way to weed out the ones who want to shoot up gay nightclubs or hold a detonator and scream allahu akbar.

No creo que tengas ningun problema. A estados unidos lo controlan las empresas multinavionales no los presidentes. Trump no podra afectar de manera sustancial a todas estas que han invertido de manera directa e indirecta en Mexico. Trump no puede por ejemplo construir un muro cuando Ford anuncio este ano que mudara la produccion de todos sus autos chicos a mexico. No estan dispuestos a pagar un salario mayor a sus empleados porque un payaso ha quedado como presidente. y como este hay 9000 ejemplos.

The thing I've noticed with so many fucking immigrants in this country is they all claim they aren't racist, and then are horrible bigots...mostly to black people.

For example, I can think of multiple Filipinos, Koreans, Hispanics, and Chinese I've encountered who say the wildest shit about blacks and also say they aren't racist.

Eres un pinche chairo que apoya a Morena y seguramente va a protestar al centro de tu ciudad en contra de la reforma energetica, te crees intelectual porque leiste el manifesto comunista de Karl Marx y solo dices que el sistema esta mal y que tu estas superior a el. Neta si te ves como un completo pendejo diciendo que a un presidente lo controla una compañia y más si se esta hablando de Donald Trump.

I too have noticed this. And they all try to be as white as possible. Like they see whites as the superior race and they will be included as one if they act as white as possible or some retarded shit.

It is true. He's also floated the idea of "relocation camps". I suggest migrating further north. Canada might suck but it'll be nowhere near as bad as we currently do.

.I.

A Korean I knew refused to sit outside without shade, because he didn't want to get "dark"

That's some next level shit

I'm Asian and think black women are hot because they're very in touch with their sexuality.

See the thing is it takes at 2 to 3 generations after immigration sometimes for assimilation. The first generation usually have the hardest time.

How good are your wall climbing skills? Elaborate if wall is in desert location.

It's impossible to revoke citizenship without reason, first of all. And second of all, if you have a violent criminal record or a record of selling drugs then I hope you get deported. As long as you file taxes, vote, and just work or go to school there is nothing they can do to you. This isn't 1900s dude, chill tf out. If you were actually scared you would do something instead of being on Sup Forums trying to bitch about something that doesn't matter to you as much as you think it does because you have grown accustom to the american way of being an entitled little shit. Good night.

that seems more of an idiom issue than racism

>I'm American, my parents are mexicans living in Mexico

So, you were an anchor baby; your mom ran over the border, pooped you out, and now you're sad because they can come back and suck up welfare money.

Fuck you, GTFO

Black american women are the best, if only because they're really upfront with their emotions and don't make you guess about shit. If they have a problem you'll know about it and you'll be able to talk it out unlike white american women who make you guess and slowly start to resent you for not being a fucking mind reader

nigger

Great schools and a shit economy. This really adds up

My coworker (Mexican here legally) read me trumps first 100 day plan which includes removing illegal aliens from prisons and sending them back. She said to me, "Who does that sound like to you?"

I said, "Criminals."

"No, but i mean seriously, what do you think that means?"

I said, "people who came here illegally, committed crimes, and are in our jails. He wants to send them back."

"....well i don't like him!"

these people work hard and want to fit into society. and they don't want to get lumped in with niggers.

nig

no they just don't want to be niggers.

edgar jimenez?

lol

this

fucking stupid beaner I wish he could/would remove you retarded frijoles, but fact is it will never happen once you are a citizen.

Go suck on hillarys dick, i hear she's in close with the fbi

Home education in general is very stupid. That's why it is illegal here in Europe.

Good grace.. home education seriously? Is that a real thing in the USA? Good way to keep people stupid.

>immigrants in this country is they all claim they aren't racist, and then are horrible bigots...mostly to black people.

Everyone hates niggers, even other niggers. Deal with it.

You have to go back

This must be a joke. If not it's sad that the liberal morons have stirred up enough fear to make you think that your citizenship would be removed for being Mexican.

stop being logical

>your citizenship would be removed for being Mexican.

Well if you're a Mexican, you're NOT an American. Dipshit.

it is but the kids still have to pass standards same as everyone else, but the presentation and pacing can be dramatically changed. Social skills too.

Sup Forumsro, understand this. Whites will never be a Mexican's ally. Don't ever trust them. But when it comes to voting for political candidates, always choose the one who will act "less" in favor of the majority of whites. What I mean is, vote for the candidates the other minorities are voting for. Always ally with minorities until whites become the minority. Swallow this red pill.

r u rly merican or an anchor

Op here
No every mexican is brown/black haha

I'm white, but my mentality isn't like a fucking redneck or a basic white

I don't support Hillary or Trump, they both suck, I actually would preferred Bernie to run the democratic party and win the presidency

Op here

By home education I didn't meant like homeschooling, I meant the things your parents teach you, like moral values and shit

Basically teaching you how to be a person

>I'm white, but my mentality isn't like a fucking redneck or a basic white
Whites won't consider you to be white. The only few that might just want to use you, but they'll always discard you since they consider you expendable. Like I said, that's why you should always side with the other minorities.

mexibro here
you guys complain about the shit american education when it's free and provides so many things we don't have like a free k-12 and free textbooks and other things. it's not perfect but we have to pay for all of our schooling, you take everything for granted when you don't know anything about actual third world countries

Idk what you think I look like or how I behave, but physically I look like an average white dude from Florida or Georgia

And my behavior, I can easily hide the fact that I've been living in Mexico a big part of my life

I like the mentality of the majority of the people from NY, like Bernie supporters, they know what's going on

/hilo

Doesn't matter what you look like. I'm an octoroon, descended from quadroons. We are native born mixed race Americans, all the way back to colonial times. We can look white, even have blonde hair and blue eyes, but we all have black ancestry. Some of my distant relatives moved up North to blend in with the white population and hid their black ancestry so they could have the rights of whites, back when Jim Crow laws forced the government to kept records of everyone's race. They would label all the "roons" negro even though they looked white so they could give them less rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)

I'm posting this information to let you know the context of why I stated what I stated earlier. My advice, side with the other minorities, because even threads on Sup Forums let you know racism is still very alive.

>pensando en tener una opinión de alguien que amenaza a muchas vidas de mexicanos es tan vanguardista como lectura de karl marx

hola reddit

To start. He wants that to start.

He also wants to bully mexico into paying for his wall, so shit is going to escalate.

I do believe racism exist everywhere

It's a thing in Mexico too

I'm just not racist, not homophobic, not xenophobic, not sexist, etc

I even prefer black american people rather than white people (not always, but it happens pretty often) because they tend to have a more latino-like way of behaving, and white people tend to be more racist, obviously it's not always, I have a shitton of friends from all races and various countries, and bealieve me, the skin color or the race is the last thing that matters to me if I like a person

I've been doing a lot of research on Sup Forums. It seems to be that Mexicans are among the most favorable minority here besides asian. I will soon conclude my study with charts and everything for the simple minded but i gotta say Sup Forums you guys are alright.

Asian
Mexican(Hispanic/Latino/South American they all get lumped as Mexican)
Black(lots of the word nigger thrown around but most the time not legitimate hate but they're still among the most hated)
Middle Eastern/Indian ( get lumped together half of you don't even know the diff)

I don't know why it is that Mexicans are widely accepted along Sup Forums maybe because of a high latino user base? But besides the occasional inbred fagtard that hates everyone they don't seem to get much hate towards them.

Mexibro out.

>I'm American, my parents are mexicans living in Mexico
you re not white
so
yes
you re fucked

Silly... American is not a language.

Don't lie... that's how you always talk.