Should I kill myself Sup Forums?

Should I kill myself Sup Forums?

I always have a smile on the outside but I relentlessly feel like I'm worthless on the inside.

I got a minimum wage job, my girlfriend cheated on me, my parents hate me, and I'm fuck ugly with acne.

So do I do it? Is it worth it?

I'm not too good at talking people off ledges. Hey, I'm actually incredibly close to suicide myself. But I've been thinking about it, user. I've been like this for around a year now and I still haven't done it. I've had the means, God knows, and the motivation, but I never quite got around to it. I think it means something. I don't know what it is, but something's keeping me alive. I may not be consciously aware of it, but something out there is worth living for, and somehow my subconscious knows that. And if I had to guess, I'd say whatever it is, that same thing is out there for you, too.

Im a trained professional if you want to talk

Don't do this to us, OP. You asked for help and we're listening. There may only be two of us at the moment but hey man, take what you can get.

its not uncommon for people to vent then not respond

OP back.
I dont know man. I just don't think that my purpose is good enough to keep me here.

>Should I kill myself Sup Forums?
No, you shouldn't kill yourself.

>I always have a smile on the outside but I relentlessly feel like I'm worthless on the inside.
You have low self-esteem and as such don't put much thought into your actual worth, which is more important to some people than you might actually think.

>I got a minimum wage job, my girlfriend cheated on me, my parents hate me, and I'm fuck ugly with acne.

Firstly, you have a job, even if it's minimum wage you're making cash. Start saving up a little each paycheck.

Your girl cheated on you? That sucks, it truly does. But you have to better yourself and new, better women will enter your life.

Your parents hate you? Save up enough money and find a room to rent or roommate with people, you'll have freedom from parents.

Even ugly people can get laid, my friend. You need to work on your self confidence and hygiene start by showering daily to help counteract your acne problem. Stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself you're handsome, you're worth it, you're going to accomplish great things. At first it will sound fake, but in time, it will start to feel sincere what you tell yourself, and you'll feel more comfortable and confident. Don't be afraid to approach people, and if you get rejected just remember it's part of the process and don't let it get you down too much.
Keep your head up, pal, I have faith things will get better for you.

>So do I do it? Is it worth it?
I would say no, but I can't control what you will or won't do with your life. It isn't worth it, you have a lot of life to experience you just have to be proactive in acquiring the things you want out of life.

Better to burn yourself down to ash with a life of constant effort, pain, passion, and misery, and thus cheat The Reaper out of his pound of flesh.

Don't wallow in the rain.
Ride the lightning.

naw man. idk maybe Sup Forums is the problem. internet fucks people up...maybe ill get off here

That's what I thought, too. So what I ended up doing is I began to write a list of all of the people I knew somewhat closely. The idea was that once I had a complete list I could begin writing a unique suicide note to each person, but if I'm being honest I'm still working on the list. Simply thinking about what I'd write in some of them is enough to make me want to just skip it all and kill myself now, but thinking about some of the people who'd be reading them... I don't know. It keeps me grounded. Sends me back to reality. Maybe this could work for you too? It's not much, but it's all I got.

If it makes you feel and better, im worse than you. I have all the same issues but my body is so fucked up and can't go out and do anything.

.why the fuck suicide? low pay job, cheating gf, parents that hate u, u have a normal life... other people just get drunk now and then to ease the shit.

read free books about self steem, grumpy assholes are not productive and moar likely to get the boot, specially in a crisis like we has now

Thank you for that.

I'm moved out on my own in an apartment already. I'm just bummed that they don't want anything to do with me.

And it's not the kind of acne that I can just wash away lmao. I've had it for 5 years and spent thousands on medications. I shower at least twice a day.

All in all, it's just a rough patch in my life. I really appreciate your guys' posts. I needed someone to talk to.

How old are you?

try changing the stuff you eat, go to a doc... he'll tell ya. greasy skin i believe, and greasy skin is greasy shit you eat or how ur body process that. again, go to a doc.

Not the guy you were talking to, but in my acne case, I used a deep pore cleanser and benzoyl peroxide twice daily.
Make you sure don't skip, and you should see results in 3 months.
At least that was the case for me.

Even if things seem hopeless, it's more honorable to struggle against the inevitable.
Can't let that motherfucker win without a fight.

I'm 19, turning 20 soon.

I might have to try it out. I appreciate the responses.

Oh, and it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better, because the deep pore cleanser is going to scoop all that shit to the surface before it purges it for good.

I don't think you should kill yourself necessarily, but I also don't necessarily think you shouldn't. Do it if you want to I guess tbh.

Yeah, I'm a health freak because of my acne actually lol. I eat very select low GL foods only, and drink only water with a gallon per day.
I think it's a genetic thing. It's fucking annoying though.

You're welcome.

That's a good step forward at least. Sometimes people grow apart like that, but as long as you're on friendly terms it could yet change again in the future for the better. Only time can tell.

I'm very sorry to hear that. It sounds like psoriasis, is that what you have?

I hear you, sometimes it's good to come to a place and vent. Despite lots of edgy people and assholes there are some nice people on Sup Forums, albeit fairly rare.

I hope things get better for you user. If for nothing else, know some anons care about you and your well being.