Rekt thread ^-^

Rekt thread ^-^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHXS_U9WSUU&feature=youtu.be
heavy.com/news/2015/09/arabic-arabian-persian-kids-teenagers-boys-fid-fad-aerosol-gas-car-explosion-youtube-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Eqe5s1rmY
theync.com/thekiddd/shocking-absolutely-shocking-video-shows-kid-trying-to-sell-a-gun-being-executed-point-blank-translation-in-description.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf did I just saw? Back story?

Idk either, neat though

what the fuck was happening here?

Idk

>hi, sorry about the window, can you drop us a couple miles down the road, cheers

story?

What. The. Fuck.

Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean, that needs to reach 88 mph in order to travel, invented by his close friend, the maverick scientist Doc Brown.

what's with people just being dicks to motorcycles? I just don't get it being so angry at a motorcycle that I'm gonna swerve and most likely kill them.

I legit laughed at this

This

did they died?

When fire decides to kill all humans.

Fire nation*

never 5get

yes they are killed from eternal bleeding

*rings triangle* UH OH RETARD ALERT

so is that like a birdie?

"Guys, I finally found out how to kill the stupid Americans!"

Wow. Hit him in the back of the neck and died from instant paralysis

Angry Korean.

ever read the story from the guy who survived one of these? Fucking crazy.

was hoping to see this or just a picture of Hillary, am not disappointed

no.. link?

What's it called?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHXS_U9WSUU&feature=youtu.be

The audio seriously makes it.

heavy.com/news/2015/09/arabic-arabian-persian-kids-teenagers-boys-fid-fad-aerosol-gas-car-explosion-youtube-video/

>Anonymous 11/09/16(Wed)20:05:27 No.711180425▶
>File: 88_mph.webm (553 KB, 480x270)-[Close]
>>>
GOTEEM

You're a perfect example of why people hate bikers. The guy was changing lanes when the biker thought it'd be a sweet idea to speed in between vehicles.
Bikers are genuinely dumb enough to believe that everything that happens to them is the fault of other motorists.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guy in burgandy was just about to let go.

christ those guys are fucked up

neat I always wondered what the fuck those dumbasses were doing

Makes me want to capture on of those fuckers and inject battery acid into his ball sack

Doubt that was a legitimate lane change. Look how close he is with that truck. Looks like the driver just got butthurt that the motorcycle was skipping traffic and wanted to close off the path. I see that shit all the time.

>swerved to go around something on the side of the road protruding into the lane.
>totally their fault that the motorcyclist was going way faster than anyone else because they weren't intelligent enough to slow down and assess the situation before safely cutting lanes.
sorry guys, forgot i was talking to a bunch of retards.

>youtube.com/watch?v=i1Eqe5s1rmY

That ended in a surprisingly ok way. They got burnt kind of badly but are otherwise ok. I'm a softie so I'm happy about this.

They tried to put up an ISIS sign. But they were gooks which is worse than dhimmis,

Alahu Akhbar. They got what they deserved for blasphemy or any other shit we muslims decide to kill for fun.

If that was a legit lane change, of course the motocycle is at fault. But that doesn't look like one to me.

AHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING KEK LOL

well this is a new one. I was on the highway once, and a motorcyclist almost ended up in the back of my van just like that. guy was doing about 200 kph splitting lanes and I was changing lanes. would have just driven him right to the hospital.

nerve gas

That's not an isis flag, looks like a road sign.

Thanks

probably not. Unless you smack directly into something and pop your aorta, most people in car crashes die when their head hits the ground. Being thrown through a window probably doesn't feel very good, but with a helmet and not falling very far, they're probably injured but alive.

fucking kek

Look at the side of the road in the left lane were the care swerves from. There's shit in the road.
Regardless, who the hell in their right mind thinks it's a good idea to just barrel through crawling traffic? Anyone who's ever been in sub-speed limit traffic knows that impatient people are abound on the road and will switch lanes without looking at the bat of an eye.

fuck sand niggers

nerve gas.

Not much, but all got

>

Out of all the gore pictures ever (and its hardly gore).. THIS ONE RATTLES ME TO MY CORE

Dude kinda looks like he went head first into the car, could have broke his neck or fucked himself up really good.

Girl is probably just really sorry she was on the back of that thing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

but what is it?

theync.com/thekiddd/shocking-absolutely-shocking-video-shows-kid-trying-to-sell-a-gun-being-executed-point-blank-translation-in-description.htm

aight, this is all i have

this one actually disturbed me....

story ?

Cool... free hat.

A horses hoof, minus the hoof.

Hah! The first time that a file name made me chuckle.

not the same person, the view of the girl being pounded is from a movie called Megan is Missing

Horse hoof with the outer part dissolved to show the interior of it.
>for science

it's pretty brutal, the video is on bestgore, I couldn't watch the whole thing... but they had cut the guys hands and face off, stuck a pole in his mouth to keep him down and he's still fighting. In the audio of the original they say something that translates to "he's a big one, hold him down"