So /b how does it feel that your country is a joke and just elected a reality tv star?

so /b how does it feel that your country is a joke and just elected a reality tv star?

say what you want about europe but at least
>we aren't racist
>we aren't fat
>we aren't sexist
>run by corrupt pigs
>our government isnt a joke
>tv stars dont run our country
>freedom of religion
>dont have school shootings every minute

explain to me how americunts are better than europeans; protip you can't stupid cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBJvv9WXOxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels really fucking good

Actually, England is kinda racist

>tfw in denial

do you faggots not understand all countries laugh at you?

you are like a 3rd world country with nukes

i'm an american. he's right.
we are a backwards country

not britfag

Bitch please, let me introduce you to Italy.

That's because you need schools for that, poorfag.

Ronald Reagan was a movie star, became President. Jesse Ventura was a wrestler. G W Bush was a clown. There is already a precedence for hollywood in public office. Status Quo maintained.

We aren't better. We are fat, mouth breathing mongoloids. I apologize for our existence.

>Run by corrupt pugs
>government isnt a joke

Have you ever heard of eastern Europe?

We don't care if you insignificant cunts laugh at us. It's like being laughed at by the retard table in the school lunch room. I'm sure they all thought themselves special too

Maybe you should consider suicide

we accidentally an empire

He was a billionaire before he was a reality TV star. His annual renewable income is over 250 million a year, or 1 billion every 4 years. He earns more than his entire inheritance in cash every year.

Also European government is a joke. Just look at the Muslim pedo rings in England or the debt of greece. You can't get anything right and most European countries are smaller than one of our larger states.

The more important your country is, the more other countries talk about it. You can cry and mudsling all you want but we are the superpower, we are in charge, our media and products are consumed by the world and soon our culture too.

Won't be long until English is the worldwide official language.

I've heard of the shit stain called america.

where you're still having issues with racial discrimination, relgious freedom, gun laws, and just about everything else.

Seems like everyone from usa must be inbread hick.

amerifag here
>im not racist
>im not fat
>im not sexist
>yes
>yes
>yes
>religions are jokes
>I haven't had a school shooting within a 12hr drive of my city, and I live in a very populated area.

wow devils TrumpsĀ® wasted on this stupidity

Can we specify to USA? As a Canadian I feel troubled about being related to them

>within 12 hours
congratulations, we haven't had one in my entire country for the entire history of ever.

We've done it once, and it went amazing

We've done it again, and I'll be 10 times better

>>we aren't racist
you're right, you're cucks

>>>/reddit/

>we aren't racist
why would anyone like niggers?
>we aren't fat
every fucking country has fat people
>we aren't sexist
why not faggot?

Atleast were not cucked by Muslims.

meme country, meme 'leadership'

America is a circus.

got make the fatties do something

Don't forget about Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, and George Dubya Bush, all certifiable morons.

you are retarded if you are under the impression that america has even close to the same amount of fat people.

Atleast we're not retarded and lose wars fucking instantly

>elected a reality tv star
Reagan was an Actor. Nothing new here. Educate yourself before speaking / writing going forward please.

yes i wish my country was more like us
>spend insane amount of money on military
>never use military
>would get destroyed by all other countries if needed

I hope they let us invade you guys. My bet is you guys would only last a few weeks before a unconditional surrender. I really hope.

You motherfuckers are the fattest country in the world!! Eat some vegetables every now and then, brian

>would get destroyed by all other countries if needed
>never use military

Yeah you don't know what you're talking about.

still better then brazil, folks elect president, libatard media starts manipulating shit, elected president gets booted, new president starts doing shit "to not waste mush money", elected president raises salary of the gov folks in 70%.

and fucktards called others said that was a coup they were retard, now we all have to deal with education funding froze for 20 fucking years.

Lmao you must be pretty god damn ignorant.
You literally just bought what the left preaches about the right. It is literally their strategy, if you disagree with us your a bad person. Its a shitty strategy and they get regularly embarressed in debate if you know how to fight the false moral high ground they claim.

>racism exists because parasites deserve to be executed not coddled

>you're not fat because you have nothing to be responsible over, and nothing to live for (other than shitting on our country like it'll make a difference lol)

>bs you aren't sexist your women are to cowardly to actually stand up for themselves lmao literal cocksleeves with basic human speech basically

>filled with pigs, run by pigs, your post proves that point, end of story

>if you havent heard a joke about your people its because no one gives enough of a fuck to even consider you, dirt has more value

>based on how you post technology is probably new to your people, tv hosts are about as legit as vine posters

>#1 kek of your shitpost, enjoy your muslim infestation lmao

>it'd be a suprise if you even had schools, you sound like a neanderthal

i don't need to make shit posts to prove we're better, but oh boy do i love putting bitches in their place haha

hate and racism is back in style

fuck yeah!!

say what you want about europe but at least
>we aren't racist
Heil Hitler
>we aren't fat
Except you are
>we aren't sexist
French, Italian and Greek men are the embodiment of the chauvinist stereotype
>run by corrupt pigs
Yes you are, it's called the EU.
>our government isnt a joke
See above, the EU
>tv stars dont run our country
That's because you watch American TV shows
>freedom of religion
Freedom to have islam rammed down your throat and like it.
But have started more wars and bloodier wars than the rest of the world combined

no no, claliming people who disagree with you are racist, bigot, misogonist etc.. has actually come to style.

yeah i hope the usa just invades its biggest allies because a person from that country is speaking truth and making americunts feel shitty about their pathetic cuntry

Remember when Europe landed on mars?

>crashed into

ftfy

like it will make a difference you sure seem mad user. im sure my posts dont make a difference and im sure youre really happy to be an amerifag

Because a President parading around on liberal TV dancing, performing in skits, and acting like a comedian isn't bullshit already.

yeah i remember when usa put billions into space funding for 0 reason.

>omg man on moon we are best country in world!!
>now we are on mars for no reason!!

was shakespeare european?
did he write henry v?
was falstaff in that play?
isn't the adjective "falstaffian" used to describe lively fat people?

your continent pretty much invented a way to be fat. in the 16th century no less. before america even existed. shut the fuck up.

Say what you want about America but at least
>we're trying to fix whats wrong
>we're trying to not lose our culture to immigrant
>we're not pussies
>we don't think ISIS will never get into our great country
Proof? Former French girl says Europe is falling. youtube.com/watch?v=tBJvv9WXOxQ

Agreed with op. Everything is currently better in Europe.. Fuck america

We're a country of immigrants. Our so-called 'American culture' is really nothing more than a hodgepodge of several others.

and yet everyone still wants to come to America and consume everything it produces.
>/thread

But what about those of us who want to leave (legally, lining up jobs overseas) and are doing everything in our power to do so? What of the people who do manage to get abroad and renounce their American citizenship soon after? Don't forget the upcoming surge of Americans fleeing to Canada very soon.

Clearly, America is lacking in more ways than one.

mmm pretty sure there are still a decently high amount of overweight people in europe. thats like 50 countries man. im also sure there is a very high amount of racism there too, probably mostly aimed among yourselves and middle eastern people, etc

corruption? lol please

shootings? sure. more bombings though id wager.

and what do you mean by "better" ?

>You're not fixing anything. You destroy and ruin everything.
>You have literally NO culture. Zero. And you are a country of immigrants.
>You're probably the biggest pussies in the whole wide world. You're always afraid and insecure and that's why you hate everything/everyone that is different.
>You created ISIS

Duh I'm saying that the people immigrating don't want to mix in with the hodgepodge and are making a huge divide rather than unifying us. Also most immigrants immigrated illegally.

In terms of physical products/things, no one in the world consumes american. Not even yourselves, fat bastards.

Oh, well, okay then. I don't want to fight.

so we're sexist because we didnt want to elect a corrupt woman, but you insult us for being 'run by corrupt pigs' and it somehow matters that donald trump had a reality TV show like that prevents him from doing anything else, especially considering he has mostly been more than a reality TV star. He's a business man. People just use the reality TV thing to make him sound irrelevant.

>You created ISIS
You're thinking al qaeda and besides, we aren't the ones letting them grow. Europe is.

You created both, actually. And you finance them and facilitate guns and vehicles, so you are the ones letting them grow. muritards...

reagan was an actor after all so, something somewhat similar has happened before.

It's truly precious how Europe thinks they would still be successful without America.
Shouldn't you be focused on Greece and Italy with their """booming""" economies?

feels bad man

Alright. Give me proof we funded ISIS.

I'm not very brushed up on American history but wasn't Ronald Regan a tv star or on tv at some point? Didn't see you meme about that one

They are going through what all country will go through. In Sweden the party that was elected could not get majority votes till the hade to team up with four others just to have more say in parlanent vs rasist party. I would not be surprised if the rasist party dose take over next election.

It was a fuckin joke and they actually elected him lmao

And remember arnold shwachaniegger was governor. fuckin muritards

Nigga have you been living under a rock or are you just stupid and in denial??

>explain to me how americunts are better than europeans; protip you can't stupid cucks

Not from either, but...Well, the EU. Your unelected government sets the rules. These unelected officials just need an EU army and suddenly your countries become states. States filled with raping, stealing niggers

OH SHIT NIGGA, YOU'RE BECOMING AMERICAN

How awkward

Yes, he was a movie/tv star but he got elected senator of California and started a political career kinda late in life.

Fuck it, we're on the interwebs, do the research yourself you lazy foreigner.

Nah. I've been keeping up with the news and my conclusion is that no, the US did not start ISIS, so give me some valid proof. And no Fox news. They lie.

Reagan worked out pretty well.

trumps got balls

>within a 12hr drive
>12hr drive
>DRIVE
I swear to fucking god, you people

Well, the american news will hardly tell you americans that america is the shit country it really is, will they?

Did you also believe them when they told you you landed on the moon? Or that the bad man Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11? You fucker will believe anything that is said on the telly...

I saw more fucking fast-food restaurants in Paris alone than I have in twenty-four years here

Oh boohoo, wah wah wah im edgy and posted on the internet.

United States is the niggers of the world

>this
Not American here. Laughing at other countries for being different is pretty pathetic.

Fpbp

unfortunately thats the hammer on the nail

what about silvio berlusconi, retard?

A joke that could wipe your shit hole country off the face of the earth with little to no effort.

Could be worse, our country can be getting sacked and cucked by Sirian refugees

Oh lol one of these horse fuckers. GTFO retard

>we aren't racist
not yet
>we aren't sexist
yes we are you idiot
>tv stars don't run our country
say hello to Silvio and Mediaset
>we don't have school shootings every minute
we're working on it

Are you even European?

Yeah but we're full of cucks like you

Actually Europe is pretty racist.

Horse fucker? I don't think he's american, user

we can still wup your ass so stfu faggot

Us is on the number 9 spot of the top 10 fattest countries, stupid europoors this website is American.

thats right!

>anyone, can be anything

>TFW people believe in politics
>TFW people across world cry over Trump
>TFW some celebrate

>TFW the governments are the enemy

At least USA can have guns.

You're still top 10 you fat fucks. There's probably no european country in the top50.

We aren't Asian