Can we all agree All I Need is the best song?

Can we all agree All I Need is the best song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUAzSjPfiFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second best, behind Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

what did tom york mean by this?

Jigsaw Falling into place though

Also reckoner

>Anything but Jigsaw being called the best

wew

Accurate

I think weird fishes may possibly be their best all time track, along with how to disappear completely.

hell yea jigsaw

>not the national anthem

lets just agree that this album is the best desu

>not like spinning plates

But that's like one of the weakest songs on the album

Ahem

this fucking thread man
such a goat discography
how can anyone say their overrated?

>not Reckoner

I don't care how over played it is

no

>Not Videotape

>not creep

You don't belong here

meh song off their only meh album

>not creep live from the basement

agreed, Waka Flocka goes hard OP. FLOCKA

youtube.com/watch?v=UUAzSjPfiFE

jigsaw

i don't want to force my opinion or anything, but you're a pleb if Reckoner is not your favourite.

Fuck is Videotape that underrated?? I mean this is one of my favorite albums of all time but it would not be the same album without that absolutely perfect, minimal but extremely expressive cut

All the songs on here are kind of overrated to be honest, people seem to get so emotional about tracks like Nude, Reckoner, Videotapes etc. yet they really have little emotional nor lyrical substance, just a person groaning in a high pitch. With that being said all the tracks are good, some even great (see Weird Fishes/ Arpeggi), though I fail to see what's so special about them.

this

the live from the basement version is the fuckin one man

This.

>Weird Fishes/ Arpeggi
bye rddit

15 step is my favorite from disk 1. So fucking good and such a good opener.

THIS

Reckoner > Jigsaw Falling Into Place > Nude > 15 Step > Weird Fishes > Faust Arp > Videotape > All I Need > Bodysnatchers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> House of Cards

Why so much hate for House of Cards? It's one of my favorite tracks.

Very boring. It reminds me of We Suck Young Blood from HTTT but without the 20 second jazz break.

Weird Fished > Reckoner > Nude > Jigsaw > 15 Step > Bodysnatchers > Video Tape > Faust Arp >>> All I Need >>>>>>> House of Cards

It's not bad. But next to all the other tracks and their flow I just feel like it's boring / drags enough that it feels completely out of place on the album. Especially between Reckoner and Jigsaw

Just my two cents though, I know people who hate Reckoner

This, it's one of their best

>inb4 live version is better
It's so drowned in additional instrumentation that it kills the original mood of the song

Let's be honest if it wasn't for Weird Fishes no one would rank it ahead of HTTT.

>This delusion

2+2=5 is fucking awesome and There There is good. Rest is meh

but what about:
sit down. stand up.
sail to the moon
where I end and you begin
the gloaming
myxomatosis
a wolf at the door

I like In Rainbows better, too, but HTTT has a lot of great cuts

I love The Bends but IR is better

ITT: Plebs not thinking that Nude is the best song they ever wrote

9.1/10

8.9/10

10/10

3/10

8.9/10

5/10

>ctrl+f
>no "Let Down"

I'm literally shaking

>picks a song not off IR

I remember when those were my favorites off HTTT, i.e. after my first listen.
Seriously, why give your shitty opinion on a record you've clearly not listened to on any deep level.