How do Sup Forums finish themselves off? Personally I finish in a tissue or if my gf feels kinky, I finish on hey belly...

How do Sup Forums finish themselves off? Personally I finish in a tissue or if my gf feels kinky, I finish on hey belly. Always wanted to cum inside her, but she's scared even if she takes the pill.

currently working on convincing my gf its in our best interests for me to get a vasectomy. then its nothing but creampies from here on in. in the meantime i usually finish on her back

Vasectomy looks like the way to go

Usually finish in her mouth. Sometimes on her tits or her face

Lucky guy. Mine doesn't want cum in mouth and I don't see a clean and respective way to cum on her tits. I'd love to tho

I creampie her. its bretty guud.

last night I was pretty drunk and I came on her tits and then licked it off.

yours is broken take it back to the dealership

Still in the break-in process...

Maybe just day it's something you want to try. Communication is a huge part of sex

ah. Put some hard miles on her.

That really does suck though, how can you expect nasty sleazy kinky sex down the road if she wont even swallow cum?

bad start my man. But what would i know. im on a peruvian bird watching forum.

I either cum inside my gf or on her stomach or back. She is pretty much cool with whatever.

My gf sucks it out of me and always eats it. Never once out of the 1k+ nuts I've busted has she spat it out.

keked hard at the peruvian bird watching forum
I'm her first guy she had sex with, so I hope it's gonna be better...

cunt or mouth, typically. If I'm masturbating, usually on her face or tits while she's sleeping. This may be one of the reasons I have 7 kids.

oh so im in a thread with a bunch of minors.

got it. wait till youre older and theyre broken in. oh man the things theyll do. Mine pisses on command and everything. wears ass pligs out to dinner or the bar. shit like that

And yes, contrary to what most say, nutting in her mouth and her sucking you clean while ur cumming is a far better feeling than inside the pussy.

Don't get me wrong, that feels good too. But when you have a girl with a vacuum mouth, you don't have to worry about preggers

It really is for most guys. There's a subset of the population whose plumbing regrows/grows a new connection (that I fall in) but it's great until it grows back.

Wow you guys are lucky. My gf likes to suck but she can't stand cum... Even the smell of it

What if the plug gets lodged up her ass? Like the little piece of the butt plug that's meant to keep that from happening gets stuck in there too?

When I say suck I meant I'm done cumming but she's trying to suck the leftovers out from inside my dick. You go can go cross-eyed it feels so good.

Mmmhmmm.

Not.

Pussy or ass. Finishing elsewhere leaves me feeling cheated. One of the girls I'm with now gives the best head I've ever had. It's still nothing compared to busting how mother nature intended.

Well, it doesnt happen.

I've heard of it happening once and you gotta go to the hospital if you can't shit it out.

Way back when I was fucking 15 year olds, I'd always use the ass plug and make them lick it and stuff. You'll be fine. It doesn't get stuck unless your actually retarded.

youd personally use it?

your future is bright. A woman really gets her jimmies rustled when a man is into assplay. m type of women do anyways. we got so fucking drunk at the bar one night, both of us having anal beads in. oh my lord it pays to be depraved

>How do Sup Forums finish themselves off?

Suck starting a 12 gauge.

kek

>be me
>fucked 3 girls, could never cum even without condom
>meet girl on WoW
>teach her how to be less shit at the game
>we start dating because she's mentally ill and has never been shown real kindness by a guy
>she's never even had a boyfriend before, only fucked guys
>like, this girl ain't even had her first kiss yet
>find out her house is getting foreclosed on, parents divorcing
>children are going to be rendered homeless
>parents can barely support themselves
>we had already talked about her visiting
>i ask my parental units if she can come live with us
>they're like "k."
>a little under 3 months after we met, she was living with me
>the day we met was a glorious one, with much pent up sexual tension and desire
I could continue if anyone likes, I'm pretty fuckin' baked, and just felt like sharing the story of how I met my wife. Love her to death.
>pic related, the piece of ass i fucked tonight
Also, on topic, I've literally came inside of her every time we've had sex since we met.