Just took .5 mg of Xanax dissolving under toung as I type. First time user. What do I have in store...

Just took .5 mg of Xanax dissolving under toung as I type. First time user. What do I have in store? And should I wash down that gushy remains of the pill down?

Bump. Help me lads

Trips self chekd

What do you expect to expect?

I'm fucking tired of these fucking faggots asking these stupid ass fucking questions they can fucking Google their god damn selves fuck you idiots
SAGE

I don't know, dizziness, sleepy, idk. I still haven't felt anything.

I have done tons of googling, I just wanted to hear from Sup Forums :(

Drug fag here expect nothing xanax blows ass unless you habe severe anxiety even then it makes you not give a fuck/zombie mode

The plug couldn't supply the weed so I had to settle for this shit. I paid $6 for this .5mg and I'm not feeling shit.

You should expect to experience what millions of middle age American women experience when they take xanax. Surely you can do better in pursuing a high, OP.

OP here I could drink some liquor would that help?

See

Fyi would take 2mg minimum and you got ripped off hardcore a xan goes for 7$ for a 2mg

Goddamn it

Wow $6 you got ripped off. Another drug fag here an u want 1-2 mg probably. Also let it dissolve fully for 10 mins for the full sublingual effect, no swallowing

$5 avg for 2 mg here in the good old nc

I'm fucking pissed that I got ripped off

Xanax is gay if you want some good shit get oxy or hydrocodone

Ey bros, y''all seem to know some shit. How much does Addy 30mg XR usually run?

Yea don't pop pills just smoke weed fuck that shit dude, pills are for idiots

See

$4 here but I got good connects and live in the 4th largest city in the state. can go as high as $10 in the rural parts of nc

It happens sorry bro

Generally 1$ per mg for opiates and addies

For future reference is 1g of weed enough for a joint or blunt?

I get addy 30s instants and xrs for 4-5 a pce

faggot, takes more to do anything, and you just feel like chilling

Large joint, smallish blunt, any other questions for the junkie from nc? Also used to sell dope

Good price on 10mg addy

$1, maybe $2 was standard for ir when I bought em. I sold em for as high as $4 in rural areas/colleges though

its lame u fall asleep, i dont get the appeal

What's a good way to smoke if you don't have a pipe or bowl or Bing or papers or cigar?

soda or beer can. make a pocket in the center then get a needle and poke a bunch of holes in the dip. then put your weed in there, light up and smoke.

A soda can. Or if you have aluminum foil make a pipe or a bowl for a homemade bong be creative

This is easiest. You can also use aluminum foil and water bottle.

.5 is nothing, really really low dose, you wont feel much. With alcohol you might, wouldnt recomend it though

. apple is way to go, no metal that way