PHI:Franco (thumb) hoping to return Monday
PIT:Startling Marte (back) out again Saturday
CLE:Salazar (forearm) to miss at least one start
HOU:Altuve (illness) expects to play on Sunday
KC:Perez (wrist) back after two-game absence
KC:Lorenzo Cain not in Saturday's starting lineup
TOR:J.A. Happ defeats Red Sox, improves to 18-4

Other urls found in this thread:

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/09/11/1156370883/1473559302416/asset_1800K.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE'S

shutthe fuck up dumb shitposting animal. we just witnessed a tragedy.

fuck you

MY

Mets

I like this thread better but it was made by a leaf... what do I do

PERFECT

GAME

Dave Roberts gonna get stabbed back in LA

tbf

>thumbnail
>backwards
making us look bad mang

Yankees desu

if this happened in LA trash would have been thrown on the field and a "Hill" chant would filled the stadium.

had this been kershaw, roberts gets his ass knockked out so hard he'd suddenly speak japanese

HEY
E
Y

>yfw Mr Blister gets hurt next start

>no perfecto
REEEEEEEE

BEEN TRYIN...TO MEET YA

why are you proxyfagging as a brit, pissboi?

MUST BE THE DEVIL BETWEEN US

Now roberts is bringing in kenley with 2 outs and a 5 run lead

My same thoughts desu

What's his end game here?

OR WHORES IN MY HEAD

but I thought Jansen was the best closer in baseball

my gf dont got sportsnetLA

man fuck this game. this is the worst loss ever.
fuck dave roberts not even the ring that we're going to win this october is going ot make up for this.

Another half a game ahead is all he cares about

Only needed 2 pitches to finish the game

>my gf

;-;

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/09/11/1156370883/1473559302416/asset_1800K.mp4

>Cole Hamels leads the AL in walks

hey now, tijuana ladyboys are people too

>nigger managing
we are gonna anger the baseball gods and the giants will win the WS again because of this

feel absolutely terrible for Hill

the one that got pissed on in the tub?

Did this actually happen or did I fall for the tricks of the milk baggers?

>Dindu Roberts is a manager of the year candidate

Sara Jay

he made the bait too obvious I would have believed hill called roberts a retard and stormed out of the clubhouse

Don Mattingly did the same thing with Adam Conley this year. Funny part, is that it ended the same way with the next pitcher conceding a hit.

I understand the logic if trying to keep your pitcher healthy for the playoffs, but if he's not good mentally, than that also affects his pitching. Least let him pitch one more inning. It wasn't even past 100. If he concedes a hit, at least he did it with his own hands. Not by someone else.

@McCulloughTimes
Roberts said there was "heat" on Hill's finger, a sign of the blister resurfacing.

@McCulloughTimes 1m1 minute ago
Dave Roberts: "I'm going to lose sleep tonight. And I probably should."

>Dave Roberts looks on the verge of tears. "I feel sick to my stomach," he said.

>Dave Roberts: "I'm going to lose sleep tonight. And I probably should."

Nigga it's just a fucking meme stat

The feels

I've Been Tired is objectively the best Pixies song

take that back, fuckin leaf

That aim the original broadcast tho? The original broadcast had that shot of Hill with some spooky ass dark knight theme playing over while hill curses at himself.

Please post that one. It set the mood for the rest of the game.

@McCulloughTimes 2m2 minutes ago
Dave Roberts said this game feels like a loss.

>Roberts speaking at conference. Hill just jumped over the table and tackled him to the ground. Security had to restrain him. #Dodgers

why would roberts lose sleep taking him out if there was in fact a resurfacing of the blister?

These aren't even be funny. Shut thr fuck up and have some respect

This is a mans life, not a game

>yfw Rich Hill gets a blister anyways

>Hill
Who?

EATON

>Mets 5 infielder alert

Buck truck rolls on

Ubaldo Jimenez is elite and has a 2.83 ERA in his 4 starts since Tillman went on the DL

fuck roberts

Kek Rich Hills bitch hands would have blistered if he threw more pitches. Roberts decision to pull him was justified.

Do the dodger have the Dave Quave

royalsbros whats up with davis? just lingering hurt/rust from injury?

t. Ned Coetti

IS IT HAPPENING?

Source?

false hope

my dad works at dodgers

>(You)

I literally only got the job because I am (half) black

Of course it was

Fuck this team

Fuck shields

Why can't we ever have happiness?

This win feels the coziest.

He looks fine to me.

>mfw we'll never be able to gey our revenge for those walkoffs in KC because GOD FUCKING HATES US

FUCKING ANDERSON, ABROO AND MORENO, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MISS SO MANY HITTABLE PITCHES

FUCK

THIS FUCKING FUCK TEAM CANT EVEN FUCKING PLAY SPOILER RIGHT FUCK

FUCK YOU SHIELDS

FUCK

Rich Hill #1 trending on Twitter

no windians

Magic number still goes down
Rubbermatch with the Klubot tomorrow

>down by 2
>Runner on 2nd and 3rd
>K
>soft rbi single
>1 run game, runners on corners
>K
>runners on 2nd and 3rd again
>K

I fucking hate this fucking team so fucking much

>no windians
don't worry bro it's the twins. They're an anomaly team.

you'll get em next time.

It could be rust or it could be the cyborg being the cyborg. Some of his saves aren't clean, but by god when he's healthy he gets it done anyway. That's half the reason he's fun to watch. Sometimes he'll get himself into shit and still manage to get out of it almost every time.

>Tyler Clippard since coming to the Yankees
>17 IP
>0.53 ERA
>Andrew Miller since coming to the Indians
>17.2 IP
>2.55 ERA

Really makes you think

No anomaly, they save all of their effort for >us

He was definitely bad today and left a lot of balls down the middle that should have been walkoff home runs if he was playing a halfway decent team instead of the fucking white sox

I WISH I knew what it felt like to root for a competent competitive team instead of this pathetic shit team with fucking shit players who should fucking kill themselves

Fuck you shields

If the Mariners don't make it to the postseason next year they're almost surely going to blow up the roster, right?

Only a dodger fan would be retarded enough to actually believe this.

>No anomaly, they save all of their effort for >us
Iktf with the Rangers.

Too bad the Yankees are going to have to watch Miller play in the post season while they take a vacation

>all these motherfuckers with nearly guaranteed playoff spots acting all sad

FUCK YOU

they were playing up THE FIRST MINORITY MANAGER IN DODGER HISTORY pretty hard. Dave is just a good uncle top not wanting to question his front office puppeteers

perfectly fine with that. Miller deserves a ring

Really hope Tillman is fully healed up for tomorrow. Also sucks we won't have his ice cold veins for Fenway.

To be fair I was watching a stream and a really bad one at that, so I couldn't even see most of what he was throwing. Not gonna lie, I'm still concerned about him, especially if what you said is true, but at least he got the job done somehow.

@DOBrienAJC

#Braves Pierzynski hugging all teammates, passed out cigars. He's retiring, apparently right now.

That second sentence is the reason why I think it's funny everyone is getting mad at him
Roberts played baseball, there's no way he'd pull a guy throwing perfectly
Obviously some dude in a boardroom in LA got on the horn with Roberts and told him "Boy, you'd better pull that pitcher, our spreadsheets say if he throws another pitch his arm'll fall off".

If only.

The Twins are literally the only team that has been eliminated from any and all possible postseason play and they beat the Indians today lmao

I was listening to the radio and following along gameday and i saw those pitches being located way out or middle middle and our guys still swung at it

Should have been a walkoff tonight but this fucking team finds a way to lose every single time

tfw

The Tigers are pretending to be contenders and they could only get 2 ER off of uBBaldo Jimenez while their """"pitching"""" gave up 11 runs lmfao

Taking Rich Hill out was honestly the end of the dodgers season. Watch their collapse from this point on, and you will be able to attribute it to Dave Roberts pulling his pitcher who was having a perfect game. When Yasiel puig makes the catch in left field you go for the Perfecto. This type of shit ruins a season.

an end of an era

Reminder to always go feet first

There's actually like 5 or 7 teams which have already been eliminated just by running down the divisions in my head.

>SD, LAA, CIN, ATL, OAK

4 hits and he got 4 strikes outs too. Good that Ubaldo has been pretty solid the past couple games.
>Lostiggers