Protesters trying to take over the Trump Tower. Why don't they just mow these fucks down?

Protesters trying to take over the Trump Tower. Why don't they just mow these fucks down?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17695/web

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvFGFEgRLTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

Because, like it or not.
Him winning doesn't automatically make every little thing you had in your head acceptable.

youre probly one of those faggots that called in to work because they were too emotionally traumatized to go in

Fucking idiots. He won in an ELECTION. The people voted. Fucking cry about it some more.

Hillary won the popular vote.

They are literally protesting the against democratic process.

I'm still in uni my friend.
And I went and saw the termoil there like everyone else.

Irrelevant. You need to win the electoral college.

there were people who said the same thing when obama was elected.

Barely and due to fraud. Also that doesn't fucking count, electoral votes won you cunt. God it feels great to be free.

You mean the election he himself said he would not accept if he lost?

I'm clueless when it comes to politics. I only voted for Trump to see the feminists and sjws have mental breakdowns. Feels good.

What are they gonna do? Violently snap their fingers at the tower?

at work today i saw a hambeast crying vigorously during hillary's concession speech.

it was glorious.

This just shows how the demos really are they seceded before they may do it again.

>Obama go secret service early because afraid of racial assassination
> trump didn't get secret service assistance because everyone was sure he wasn't going to win

So you've never actually held a job. Even better.

What's interesting is that the 10 million who voted their votes ment shit it was electoral collage or the house of Representatives their votes matter just remember that

they are also expressing their democratic right to protest.

not that i agree with it, and there isn't much they can do without turning violent, at which point they'll be fire-hosed and tear gassed.

not what he said nigger, stay mad

just look all those fags on that pic their face clearly show they dont give a fuck about the election and some maybe dont even know why they are there, paid for sure.

Each state has X Electoral votes (X is differs state to state based on population). Each stat, other than Maine and Nebraska, has a "Winner Takes All" system. Whoever wins the popular vote in the 48 states that use this system wins ALL of that states popular vote.

This is why Garry Johnson, despite getting 4,000,000+ Votes got 0 Electoral Votes.

Votes matter, they really do. But only on the state level. Popular vote determines who wins, just not the way one might think it does (it only does on the state level. As in popular vote wins them a state. Not a country).

Pic not related.

republic process. democratic process would mean the one who got the most votes would win. That didn't happen.

What's the matter? Can't handle free speech?

Can't tell if good bait or actually mental retarded. Probably both.

Yes, because I'm in education I've never held a job, although that would somehow undermine my point.
Astute observation my friend.

What are they protesting?

Right, he said he would accept them only if he won. Huge difference.

Only if the libtards can handle a free election without needing a safe space.

Lol at the disoriented old lady.

To elaborate on user's post.

Democratic process would mean that only 10 states matter since 10 states represent 70%+ the entire countries population.

All other states could simply not exist. That's why we use the Electoral system rather than popular vote system.

They didn't like the result so, temper tantrum

Does it matter?

Whatever they're upset about it's their right as americans to protest.

This.

He won, and that's the beauty of democracy.

But people don't instantly come round to his point of view, nor are they compelled to share it.

Only autists and sociopaths will find this difficult to comprehend, but I'm on Sup Forums so that's par the course.

Mel Gibson is watching?

>due to fraud.

What evidence?

yes but the majority of americans voted for her.

So they are protesting the democratic process?

>Why don't they just mow these fucks down?
because they have rights and arent racist like you.

It's country's, ya dingus. You pluralized it in stead of making it possessive.

Working part time in store. Yesterday asking every customer "How is your day going?"

"oh it's great! i just got back from voting. (something about Hillary)"

Today: "How is your day going?"

".....ok i guess"

I loved it.

So you don't pay taxes hardly at all. You seek an education but overall still ignorant. You blindly follow as a sheep of other college kids where it's "cool" to be liberal because you get a superiority complex circle jerk out of it. And you feel it's ok to destroy property because your candidate didn't win. Damn user you sound 16. Live in the real world a bit and you'll find out you will lean towards Republican quickly.

It's Bernie in disguise.

SHOTS FIRED, SHOTS FIRED

Not, it won't. This would be true only if you kept electoral college and winner takes all but allocated electoral votes to states based on population. Direct vote would not mean that at all because states don't vote homogenously.

Seems like they're just expressing their distaste for the president elect.

But again, it doesn't matter what their reasoning is.

>"and with that m'cuck, I finish with my false equivalences and slippery slopes."
>*tips fedora and fades into the night*

You're even more insufferable than him faggot.

look, Trump won. let them protest. you fags would be out rioting if Clinton won, drooling and screaming "tole' ya it wuz rigged Horace!", whilst pissing and shitting yourselves.

liberals are being very peaceful so far - which is good news for you, because they could destroy you (they have the balls to, whereas you're low energy, and prefer the keyboard).

Yeap, I leaned left when I was in college.Got a job and such. Now I'm a registered republican.

This thread

Nice trips mate, I want to kick those faggots right in the ribs. But that seems to be illegal, so what I did was to put a huge speaker with baby cries from the hotel window.

Those tears are so fucking delicious. Dont worry about them, SWJ are just a bunch of whiny ass bitches who never have done anything with their lives but whine.

>liberals
>work
oh user

No. 90% of the people that voted trump, did it quietly.

is it so wrong for the majority of the population to have what they desire?

In any case that argument only fuels the need for the government to have as little power as possible and have the states handle almost everything individually.

Trump's sjw's are the wooooorst

god I can't wait until they start hating him and shut the fuck up. they're worse than fag sjw's, tranny sjw's, nigger sjw's, and feminazi sjw's. god damn.

What about the emotional turmoil of the right if Clinton had won? Would you feel upset for us? No, because to liberals only liberal feelings matter.

You're saying 50% of the population is unemployed?

ITT: confirming every Trump supporter stereotype.

>still in uni
>termoil

Sure it does

Minimum wage laborer voting republican. are you religious or just stupid?

only a fool could think that the secret leaders would put hillary in. see through the bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvFGFEgRLTk

quietly? you fags have been all over screaming, wearing your sequins, threatening civil war, planning to murder Americans. lol a quiet trumpanzee. I wish you animals were quiet, the world would feel a lot better about trump right now.

Just kill them all. They are violent animals and should be put down as such.

In the inner cities its getting to that point.
People getting handouts voted for more handouts.
What a suprise

So that's why liberals are stronger in the richest states. They don't spoil making money with work.

You sound like someone who's never been to the inner city then.

I'm not surprised, just disappointed you swallowed that absurd narrative so easily.

So? These are your laws. You can't decide which ones are irrelevant after the fact. If you knew the electoral college wasn't right, then you should have changed it before this happened.

>richest states voted for democrats, bar Texas.
>"bu-but liberuls dun work do dey!"

the fuck?

you make America cry.
>poor
>part time grocer or some shit
>voting for trickle-down economics
>likes milo the fag
>probably is a fag

"hurrrr durrrrrrr turrrrrrmppppppp durrrrrrrr!"

god damn idiot.

And still making more money than you.

in the last 31 years only 1 republican has won the popular vote.

wait a minute.

the largest group on welfare in the US are Whites in Red States.

Traitors

he's right you know.

guys like this have balls the size of grapefruit.

Oh I see you just watched CNN

Why?

Are you saying people should only be allowed to express opinions you agree with?

You know what's interesting? The liberals I know own waaaaaaay more guns than the conservatives I know.

I think it may be a myth that "conservatives own more guns".

I hope you fucking die. You subhuman, cancerous piece of trash

It somehow worked until now. You often don't know it's broken until you try and break it.

this and the other pictures like it are so fucking pathetic

look at their faces, their posture. holding each other, collapsing. this is what you'd expect to see of women informed that their children have just been murdered. this is what you'd expect to see of women whose husbands have just been put on the train to auschwitz.

yet literally fucking nothing has happened beyond their favourite candidate not winning a fucking competition. and these whining fucking cretins are the next generation.

Then you should have fucking paid attention and tried to get it changed by now?

No you need to accept the result of an election

viewpoints tend to change pretty quick when its your money they're stealing to buy votes from NEETs and niggers

I'm just smarter than you. That whites in red states have the highest welfare rates has been a known fact for about 2 decades.

>trickle down economics
>reducing taxes for everybody
>reducing regulations for everybody.
At least be consistant
Ever think he wants to start a business some day?

You didn't address his argument at all. You just drank a cup of your own semen then spat into his face going "ha, got you good!"

>>Liberals can destroy you

Like how they all banded together to vote? Stupid cuck. If it doesn't involve a lot of crying and bitching on the internet a liberal won't bother.
If it requires getting out of their bedrooms and actually being productive, it's too much effort, and the fear and anxiety of having to do something physically makes them run for their safe spaces.

No?

>21/50 States for Hillary
>29/50 states for Trump
>Lol Hillary won
This is why the electoral college exists

And Obama lost the popular vote in 2012. Get meme'd.

>The liberals I know own waaaaaaay more guns than the conservatives I know.

Beware the man with only one gun.
He probably knows how to use it.
- Col. Jeff Cooper

It's spelled 'consistent' my down syndrome friend

jesus the posters itt really are the embodiment of retarded, trump-supporting autistic fatasses.