Calling all Sup Forumsrothers. Old fag here, this is no longer Sup Forums. The great troll has been trolled...

Calling all Sup Forumsrothers. Old fag here, this is no longer Sup Forums. The great troll has been trolled. Repeat after me the elites won't defeat the elites. The established won't dismantle the establishment. Fellas, Sup Forumsrothers we dodged a criminal and a one world government last night but we haven't stopped and it may now happen in a different manner we expected. Lets not forget trump is thw elite, the establishment, the powerful. He is not for us nor cares for us. He trolled us for votes to gain his failing business life. We can't forget we voted for a billionaire to stop billionaires.

bump

It's been done before. At least give him a go before starting shit

>b-b-but mah liberal cuck tears.

Are u say Trump is actually a meme president, and it's our fault he got elected?

All niggers must hang

>Sup Forums used to be cool look at me I'm an oldfag I got fingerboxes and rare pepes

Fuck off please? Sup Forums's been like this forever. You're just a nostalgiafag trying to act like shit used to be better when for the most part it's exactly the same.

saviour

Smell that? Smells like a Jew thread.

Trump master race. Deal with it losers.

Old fag here.

Quit your bitching. The game of life is you either become an elite or your die a bum ass nigga like the rest.

>old fag here

Then go buy term life insurance from colonial penn

>he is not for us

Speak for yourself

>he trolled us

Yet to be proven. And you sound like a shit hurt old hippie who just can't believe the outcome.
Believe it.
You thought she cared about women as she collected money from Saudi Arabian donors?
You think she cared about "us" when she waffled on every point at every turn in her career?
You're a gullible, worn out old bong monkey.
You had your time and you blew it.
Your revolution is over. The bums lost. kek.

You either die John Bonham or you live long enough to see yourself become Lars Ulrich.

/thread

then what? get thumped by IRS raid teams (yeah, those exist.)
also? $108B? Fuck m8. This country is over 18 trillion in the hole (last I checked.)
$108B doesn't even buy a happy meal. Your meme is gay and you have AIDS.

Very good point. At least it's being viewed by the mainstream media as a lash against the elite. Maybe that will foster some policy that will help the average person. Idk . I'm scared as well. But thank fucking god shillary didn't win. jesus fucking christ.

Underrated post

Wtf.. that doesn't make any goddamn sense. Whoever posted this does not know what the fuck they are talking about.

>Yet to be proven. And you sound like a shit hurt old hippie who just can't believe the outcome.
Implying
>Believe it.
Okay.
>You thought she cared about women as she collected money from Saudi Arabian donors?
>You think she cared about "us" when she waffled on every point at every turn in her career?
You really think this is about Hillary?
>You're a gullible, worn out old bong monkey.
And you bought a hat and collected frog pictures while chanting catch phrases.
>You had your time and you blew it.
>Your revolution is over. The bums lost. kek.

No fam this is the fire you help start it's time for the anarchists to stand up and bring the system down.

>win presidant
>have to shake monkeys hand
>lean in for hug
> whisper in ear
> "you're fired"

2003 old fag here.. fuck you. shut the fuck up.

>old fag here
clearly new