User have you ever felt like filling up some boipucci with your hot cum?

user have you ever felt like filling up some boipucci with your hot cum?

Seriously, have you ever contemplated it?

>m-maybe thought about it from the otherside

Been there done that. But the word boypussy makes me wanna throw up. That is disgusting as fuck. Man up and admit you want to fuck a man.

By the way it was good but not as good as vaj. But close. Only really tight at the entrance... so imagine fapping with only two fingers.

He seemed to enjoy it a lot. But cumming from anal alone takes skill and staminaa from both sides... so I got him off with with my hands afterwards. No homo tho.

>No homo tho.
As long as ball's didn't touch user.

I'd probably fuck a QT trap but probably would never fuck a man.

Definitely. I think dicking a guy would be worth it.

I do not recall them touching, no. We just cooked italian food, played video games and watched cartoons for the rest of the night. It was *almost* gay.

boy poochie?

you mean the anus? where the shit comes out?

i think about it errrrday

I want to take a dicking real bad right now

Have filled, and been filled. Both are excellent ways to pass some time.

I would not mind putting my cock in your ass tbh

a/s/l???

Well since you put it that way, no.

Well I love having a guy dump his hot load in me. Nothing like it.

No, but I'd like to get fucked

No, because 'boipucci' is not a WORD, not a REAL THING and it is INSULTING to men's asses you fucking cunt. But if you're talking about beautiful man butt, yes, I do it weekly.

I think I'd fuck a trap/shemale. I think about how hot it would be to have their clitty in chastity and make them unable to get off while I cum in their ass

I want to get railed by a cute trap

I just want to live in a world where I can get my dick sucked by some cute little guy, call him a faggot as I cum and then go on with my life.

I've always wanted to be fucked by an older man when I was 15 I got my dick sucked sucked by this old man off Craigslist and he fingered my ass while he sucked me off it was great ever since then I have a thing for old men I've always wanted to fuck one since but never seem to get the courage to go through with it

not with that gayest most fucking annoying name ever, but sure, i'll fuck a passing trap in the ass

There was a "Wlak in, see this, what do?" thread earlier that had a damn fine ass as the OP.
Wasn't sure if a trap or not, but I'd have fucked it. If anyone saved that image, I'd appreciate a repost since I was on mobile and couldn't save it.

Much prefer being the one getting filled, not doing the filling. Also boipussy is literally the stupidest phrase in the history of faggotry.

Nope but i want it from the other end. Im a cute twink i think. A lil chubby but when im in doggy style and shaved you cant tell!

how do you pronounce CC

Like Thicc? succeed? idgi

Post pics?

I have contemplated fucking one and being fucked by one but it has not happened, yet.

Yeah I tired it but didn't like it.

I prefer hand and mouth stuff

god fucking damnit go the FUCK somewhere else with your gross bullshit you fucking faggot, there are plenty of websites you can go to and look at that nasty bullshit, stop bringing it here, stupid fudge packer

After having done both

fuckin' the BOYPOOCH feels the best for me, by no means am I a big guy. I'm a cuteboy in physicality but I have a big dick and that helps.

pic sort of related

None of you faggots saved that tasty image?

Kek'd

Weirdly aroused though, do you have the sauce? of the last part, not the avengers movie, just want to be clear on that.

Looked like the hulk fucking someone

bruh like suh, that's my ass, Scott

Its just a loop of that

Awww shit, i was hoping there was an actual video of that, thanks anyway.

lol with a ass like the OP one it was definetly a guy

i kind of want to get fucked just to try it

Nah man, I mean the OP of the thread I mentioned had a nice, smooth, skinny pale ass. Leaning over doggy style

No because I am not a faggot

Let's try it then user

Buy a big dildo and some lube, maybe some poppers too. It feels great.

wish i could but flat broke kek

Big dildo: 20$
A decades worth of lube: 30$
Poppers: 30$
Get a job for 1 day and you can pound your butt for years to come

I like how that sounds, should be the slogan of some sex toys company or some shit

I like how my cock feels both soft and hard at the same time and would love to feel that inside my ass. Toys I've tried just feel fake. Don't find men attractive, but (decent) traps get me DIAMOND

na i rather someone nut inside me

Now that you mention it, it kind of sounds like one of those old MasterCard commercials

Buy the stuff. Get a webcam. Ill pay you back ;)

Kek true, love how that sounds though

Yeap at age 15 meet up with a guy on cl and let him fuck me and suck me off

Better do it now before trump throws your faggot asses in jail where they belong

>Citation needed

Well about 10% of your population is gay so gl 30 million people

How does that trap pussy feel like?

A bit like masturbating with your index finger and thumb

newfag here, what are poppers and where to find some?

"room deoderisers" is what they're sold as here (uk) they give you a bit of a head rush and apparently loosen your sphincter

I have
>and ive done it too

Alkyl nitrites. It's like a bottle of liquid and you inhale the vapour that comes out of the bottle when you take the lid off. It pretty much gives you a head rush and relaxes your butthole, making anal feel better. They aren't illegal in most countries, so you can order them off the internet in most countries, even have them imported from elsewhere if you want.

id love to be filled up right now

Really just want to be ravaged and pumped full of cum atm.

Tbh i really just want to be ravaged and pumped full of cum atm

>But the word boypussy makes me wanna throw up. That is disgusting as fuck. Man up and admit you want to fuck a man.

Nah, deal with it. There's a lot of soft and feminine guys who are happy to play with their butt and talk about it like that. Not a big deal. If you wanna be as extreme as possible and fuck hardy dudes then go ahead.

Anyone in 425 area?

Anyone been to gay bathhouses?

I'm really curious about it.. I'd like to go if there were glory hole areas so I could have have the cock and a nothing else

Can anyone speak to the atmosphere etc?

No, can't say that I have. HOWEVER... I have fantasized about a guy fucking me in the ass and blowing his load inside of ME. I would love to feel his hot cum blasting deep inside me. I get hard just thinking about it.

Only reason I don't live out this fantasy is because i don't want aids, and honestly, I can't just meet some random guy and have him plow my ass. That'd be fucking awkward.

Ayyy Asl?

Id fill u up got snapchat

OLDFAG HERE THIS SITE WILL TURN YOU ALL INTO FAGGOTS

STRAIGHT>TRAPS>GAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

More?

Can confirm

source?

425 here

>Poppers: 30$

Is it true that stuff makes anal sex feel like heaven?

Also where does buy poppers?

Heard you only wanna sniff very little.