I make money selling candy at my high school

I make money selling candy at my high school
AMA
>Inb4 ban
kys, ban the degenerates posting traps.

Underage b&

everything is one dollar. $1

I made money selling drugs in high school. Probably 100x more than candy would have gotten me.
>protip: sell drugs
I miss highschool although college was way better. I would trade anything to restart my life and do it all over again

Selling drugs can also get you in a lot more trouble than selling candy. Its almost like Risk/Reward is a thing that exists

What's with all the Xs? Expired product?

If I want to get into selling drugs where the hell would I even get the drugs from if i don't know where to get them from and I don't know anybody that sells

OP here. i dont care much about the money, I just think it's interesting and fun.

When your under 18 that shit really dosnt matter. You can get your records expunged at 21. Selling drugs is more fun, makes more money and teaches you a ton about business + supply and demand.

it's an anti theft mark that I came up with. if someone happens to steal something from me and claim that they didn't, I can check the bag and see if they're lying. the drawback is that all the candy can be traced back to me, worst case scenario. All my food is fresh and edible

Deep web dumbass

Do they call you Candy Man, or Double Mint Dave, or any other faggy name?

Internet. Darkweb or social media. Tons of people sell drugs off instagram, but darkweb is easier. Also tons of highschoolers want weed and have no clue where to get it. Ask around after you have it. All it takes is a small amount of start up cash. Buy 7g for $50-70 split it into 10 .7g bags sell them for $10-20 (depending on street price in your area) take that 100 and get 14g, repeat untill you have enough to buy in large bulk

the beaners call me Dulcero (candy man in spanish), and everyone else calls me by my first name. no faggy nickname yet

Dubs gives the kid his new nick. If dubs, Honey Bunz.

Which flavor though?

>All my food is fresh and edible
None of that is food
None of that is fresh

I made candy drugs selling money

my snacks are not expired ****

And you'll be graduated before they go bad.

Give me some

You know how I know you're a new fag?
You didn't say
>inb4 OP can't inb4

this is what I sell on a daily basis. I carry around a duffle bag and claim that it has sports gear inside

Candy McCandypants Candyboy
Get

Yo dulcero, how much money you make/week?

Do you have any oompa loompas?

I buy the merchandise for about 55 cents each, then sell it for a dollar. On average I buy about $150 dollars worth of stuff. so somewhere from 100 - 140 depending on how I do

yes, I hired them to run my business for me while I sit back and shitpost on twitter

I remember being the source of Xanax for a couple of teachers. They would pay $2 a pill which considering I only spent a $10 copay was $170 profit per bottle. Good times...

How good are your profit margins? Good job young man.

You could hire them to shitpost on 4chim

Refer to . Thanks lol

You should think about selling it for at least 1,50 each. People would still buy.

Shit my nigga

I used to do this when I was in High School

Go to Sam's Club, buy a fundraiser box of candy. Sell each for a dollar, easy money

We weren't allowed to but if we said it was for fundraiser they wouldn't stop us.

One time in our vocational school a teacher wanted to buy one, he asked what it was for, I said it was for me, he said "you can't do that"

He bought one and walked away

I tried that for a week and it went horribly. I found out that shilling out is never the way to go.

Got any good pics of high schoolers?

OP here. that's exactly what I do. Except I don't sell to teachers because most of them will sell me out in a heartbeat. I do this whole thing in secrecy

are you trying to get me double banned?

About as effective as VAC.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>shit

No I'm just looking for pics bruh, why would I care what happens to you?

Do you happen to be a mexican by chance

Why do you have to hide selling candy?

Are you a nigga?

Sold oxy 80s in highschool, made retarded money. I did end up a drug addict for like 9 years tho, but good now

Back In my day, we sell meth and LCD in the high school.

My top sellers were always Reese Cups and Sour Punch Straws

Don't eat too much of your own inventory though

Get a good balance of chocolate and non-chocolate? shit, gotta have a good variety.

Couple friends used to do it as well. We would alternate who sold to what class

I used to do this also when I lived in Houston. Constantly buying Lucas for the spic kids and charging at least double. Backpack always full of candy but supply and demand bitch haha

Now that's what I call edgy

because the fact that I'm selling it for personal profit makes it """contraband""". Thanks Michelle

actually, yes

Congrats on recovering man, im glad you're better off now

Protip: Obama is the last name so "Thanks Obama" still applies

I am a slippery salty spicy spic

Ur mexican Op?

The Mexicans in my hs did this, I don't think they made much money. We were a poor ghetto school tho so lots of kids were broke

That's how sometimes how life is you know?you either go to skool to study or you go to skool to sell drugs

You know how I know you are a loser irl bc you actually care about Sup Forums etiquette.

how to deep web?

my top sellers are pastries and chips. man, people love spicy chips.

>kys
>degenerates
>AMA

definitely underage

yes, I'm also in all Pre-AP classes making straight A's. Im one of the smart beaners

OP is an underaged faggot.

Thanx bro, my teacher actually set me up as a dope dealer ironically enough. Lol fucking bitch preying on 15 yo, still had alot of fun and made hundreds of $s a day so o well

This, please answer this

Can we see your moustache/sombrero by any chance? Can you play the maracas?

dude i used to do that shit in grade school during lunch. Having a BJ's and Costco membership was the best!

OP here. Yeah lol

Read the thread. Also nice Trumps

>Degenerates posting trap threads. I don't like them either but you don't need too look at them OP.

>pre advanced

Are the classes as pretend smart as their titles?

UNDERRATED POST

Sombrero, poncho, guaraches, palo de lluvia. I am a naturalized mexican-american citizen

Hope Trump deported u and all ur family m8.
Also, why all you mexicans do this kind of shit? is in ur blood right?

GET FRIENDS YOU SOCIAL SHITSTAIN

AP classes aren't available until senior year. PreAP means further ahead than an average class. We learn more stuff faster than a regular or "academic" class. Not that it matters but Im also in a gifted and talented program "GT". It's neat

Flamengo > Guadalajara
Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

I dress nothing like that, and as I mentioned I am naturalized. I'm also glad Trump is president elected, becuase Hillary appealed to all the tranny, lgbt, faggots. I guess the spics too but that's a different story

Mira esa negrura, papá.
Suerte con tu chambita.
Gracias por hacerme la noche OP.

what if you get beat up and robbed

>Teatro Degollado
Nuff said, fuckboy

Good shit man, dont listen to what these fags tell you. Maka that money.

>class, pre advanced class, advanced class, and gifted class.

Sounds like the whole school is special OP? What are you selling candy in highschool for?

Ive been doing this shit for about a year and it hasn't happened yet. Im charismatic enough not to have any enemies

In the bay area?

fuck off

It's how they do it in Texas, their education system is weird as fuck. The """"gifted"""" kids are mixed with the """"others"""", but they learn the same shit. I sell candy out of pure boredom

thats good

Looks like you are. Btw, you should get some El Salvador MS 13's to watch your back. Just in case, you know

Close

Somewhere in norcal then

this is bait newfags
Sup Forums is home to compulsive liars

I get banned for posting random shit yet this clearly underage fag that is breaking the global rule is still going?

Nazi mods are and will forever be nazi

I should hire personal nigger body guards to protect me and pay them with peanut butter cups

If I get banned, I will be banned knowing that I did it for the sake of a good thread. W/E

I mean, you never said you were under 18, just that you were in High School
OP is clearly 18, right guys.

Nah, reporting is off right now. Your thread sucks, rest assured.

Salty fag detected