Nothing gets my dick harder than Liberal tears! Post what you've got so I can fap the night away

Nothing gets my dick harder than Liberal tears! Post what you've got so I can fap the night away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit this fucking thumbnail.

Bootin

I'll give you mine:

It makes me sad to see the people that need our help the most - the poor, the disenfranchised - have decided to elect trump. The coal miners in Pennsylvania - the Steel workers in Michigan and Ohio. They have latched onto the lies of a man who has no intention of helping him. And even if he did - congress will never assist him.

All they will get is cuts in the programs they need the most: Food stamps, health insurance, etc. It does make me sad. I didn't realize how stupid these people really were. It seemed so clear to everyone this clown faced conman was just using them. But I guess trapped in their shitty talk radio, infowars, breitbart loop - they never got the message.

Coal mining isn't coming back. The factories aren't coming back. It is long gone. Their future is debt and sadness. They can't blame the spics or the niggers anymore. They can't blame nObama. They can't blame Killary. Only themselves.

And in the meantime, the progress we have made in the past 8 years will be erased. By whom? Corporate entities. The GOP. Wall Street. They will continue to poison our rivers and streams, they will crush the earth for cheap gas, and when they are done - they will take the profits overseas. They will never have to live in the shitheap towns they leave behind.

You can laugh at our tears - most of us will be just fine. We cry because we couldn't help you. We cried like a parent who finds out their only child has cancer - and that their child has refused to get Chemo... no, they have some snakeoil a billionaire from New York City has sold them.

that guy on the left is sad he's not getting laid tonight

It makes me sad - because my family emigrated from Ukraine during World War II. We fled the Russians and came to America. Every year my grandfather voted republican. When he died, had a massive collection of republican membership cards. One for every year he had been in America. 50+ of them.

The Republican Party he knew - they would stop Russia. They would never let Putin march troops into Ukraine again. And last night America elected a man who idolizes Putin. A man who edited the GOP platform to specifically prohibit the US from giving military aid to Ukraine.

That makes me sad. I'm truly glad he isn't alive to see that, or what this country has become. A nation of cowards.

No they're crying because they're stupid enough to buy into the liberal media's bullshit that Trump is "literally Hitler" and is going to "put people in danger". Fuck off. Obamacare has never worked out, so he'll throw out that. Boo hoo big deal. In fact, Obama fucking sucked, so Trump will undo all that. Boo hoo. Big fuckin deal.

They're crying cause theyre stupid.

Those programs don't help people you fucking moron, they lock them in as the governments sheep. What they need is a better economy. A drive to work for something because they know that there is something to work for. Democrats have for as long as I have been alive just promised to help these people survive, but never to thrive.

We have made no progress, the fact that you look at it that way proves you are just another puppet of the government. They give you little scraps like "gay rights", when in fact gay people have human rights just like everyone else. We can't legally kill them for fun, or steal from them. They were allowed to live, work and love like everyone else.

All that being said, you weren't trying to help us faggot. How are liberal cucks helping the American people by trying to limit free speech, by trying start wars with nuclear powers or force us to accept the criminality of minorities.

See you liberals aren't crying because you couldn't help us. You are crying because you couldn't help yourselves. Because you know you created Trump, and all the success that has come to him. You pushed and pushed for these ridiculous petty "progressive" ideals, labeling everyone who tried to point out facts of the reality we live in as racists, misogynists and ----phobes. Well now everyone is sick of it and we are lashing back two fold. Now everyone could suffer, and you will sit there having pitty on yourself, because you know deep down.

You. Did. This.

the angry whining regressives need to fuck off and go ruin canada with their illogical nonsense.

They wont. Especially the celebs, they all migrate to the US because they couldn't keep their lifestyle elsewhere.

Enjoy

>win presidant
>have to shake monkeys hand
>lean in for hug
>whisper in ear
>"you're fired"

They should just fix their own damn country instead of trying to take advantage of ours.

God I love this

Keep em coming I thirst for liberal tears

I could use some more for my next youtube shit, this is so amazing :D

A little bit of bullying is good for a kid. It instills societal norms and conformity. Adult life flings shit at you constantly, so if you can't handle a little bit of mudslinging in your formative years, you're not gonna survive adulthood anyways.

This special snowflake shit is intolerable.

Is it funny that most of these crying liberals are women? What does a woman know about politics anyway

are you fucking 12?

I love that Sup Forums love Trump, but he's going to gut net neutrality. So y'know good luck with your facebook+twitter premium internet bundles.

Watching from a safe distance. Enjoy your mess basement dwellers.

Fuck Americans are dramtic. You all need to just chill out man.

you can have some of mine.

i cried. and you know what i'm glad about? I'm glad that i can post here anonymously and tell you that i cried about it.

after i got done crying about it, i got really angry. then i remembered who i used to be 10 years ago, when I started going on Sup Forums. 8 years of Obama turned me into a FUCKING PUSSY WHO CRIES ABOUT ELECTIONS.

8 years of Bush II turned me into a redpilled internet warrior who participated in myspace hacks and told people to fuck off and die.

i am remember who I once was. A trump presidency may actually end up being a good thing. I deeply embarrassed that I registered to vote for Hilary Clinton. I had never voted before.

shits weird.

Implying that any women there were interested in fucking a white male

This bitch needs Trump. Rape of minorities is the only way shell ever get a lay

>Implying Americans show sympathy to anyone

Shiet it mustve been so quiet in that office you could hear an email being deleted

So we're cowards because we don't go fix some backwards bare-handed ass wipeing country? Because your grand pappy was from there?

You know what, get your shit together and fix your beloved "homeland". Or sit on your fat ass in front of a PC acting like you have a right to call people cowards.

>implying anyone deserves sympathy.

Dramatic much? I take it this is your first election...

Underrated post.

tl;dr but kek'ed at
>the poor, the disenfranchised

18 yo middle class white female whos never had to pay a cents tax in her life, what do you think she knows about the world

Not who's going to win apparently

kek. Wow, are you really THAT dumb or is this bait? Either way...kek again.

It's a salt mine on facecuck

fuck you sound like the biggest weak willed pussy

> . Because you know you created Trump, and all the success that has come to him.

hahahah oh god. no. this is yours, you own it. You can't put this on anyone but the ignorant fucks in Rusttown, west virginia.

Rich gonna get richer. Poor gonna get poorer. By the time you figure that out, its ok. Trump promised us lots of new "Infrastructure".

I'm afraid to click on this because it might trigger me.

What are the cringe levels?

9/11
>would "geehaw"

You might be the biggest cuck on the planet. Grow a pair, ya dingus.

It was a kneejerk reaction to Progressives pushing too far, too fast.

Do some math faggot. My grandfather moved here in 1944. Shit I voted for Nader in 2000. I was around the last time - except last time it was religious right faggots voting for their born again leader. Everyone laughed at Bush, just like they do with Trump. And then they weren't laughing any more. Fuck with Bush? lose your career. Criticize him? You are a traitor. Stand up in congress? Your plane crashes into a mountain side. Block the patriot act? Get anthrax mailed to your office.

I'm not being dramatic enough - you dumb niggers will get to go fight the new wars the GOP is salivating over. Oh yeah... military stocks are up too. Go buy some Raytheon.

no, that is a true story. Nothing dumb about that story - just telling it like it is.

I wish I had his republican card collection. I took it home after the funeral, but I had a pretty bad drinking problem. I think I left the box of them somewhere. :(

The only reply im sending liberal fags

Trump is what happens when you corner "fucking white males". He's a wild eyed haymaker when you're outnumbered. He's the nuclear option of candidates. He's mutually assured destruction.

Liberals didn't create him, they just drove whites (many of whom voted Obama, the first black president, into office) into a position where they felt they had nothing to lose.

>Nothing gets my dick harder than Trump!

i wonder what the fuck they thought we did when obama was elected. it turned out he was a bro in a lot of ways, still fucked a lot of stuff up, but he was still a bro.

but we still lost our minds all the same. i'm sure browns fans are used to this shit. your guy/gal didn't win, we get it. you still have to grow up and accept the outcome and learn from your mistakes.

Posting in epic Trump Train Thread. I have been laughing my ass off all day

> a position where they felt they had nothing to lose.

haha, well you are right but.. 1) they do 2) blame the people who deserve the blame - those dumb 5th grade educated steel workers

>i wonder what the fuck they thought we did when obama was elected.

you talked about killing him, said he wasn't an american, posted about how all news is a liberal lie except infowars, shit man, there is a pretty long list of sad pathetic whining of the Olds and Dumbs the last 8 years.

OC

#
You do realize when Bush left office, we were fucking around in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When Obama leaves office, we will have been fucking around Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, while bombing Yemen, somalia, and a bit of Pakistan for good measure.

We are fighting in more places than when Bush left and you want to say how the GOP is bloodthirsty?

Because his bald boyfriend is too distraught. If you are a white male voting for Hillary and not a faggot, you are doing it wrong

>You are too young to know how bad Hil is.
Pedo detected

Not shocking, since most of Trump's voters are backwoods daughter fucking rednecks.

Too bad the modern Democrat party thinks transgender bathroom rights are more important than job creation. You SJW homos did this to yourselves.

It sure as shit wasn't the Blacks and Latinos, collectively making up less than 30% of the population, that put him in power. Whites had to contribute to his rise.

I just want you to know that I feel for you. I was a bernie supporter. I like minorities and i tolerate even the worst of most types of people. there's good and bad in all.

but when you try to shove your golden girl down my throat by shutting down the guy who would've won, this is what you deserve. you need to cry a little bit. you need to feel the pain. you need to grow up. you need to accept what you caused. bernie would've fucked trump if you didn't point a gun to his head and tell him to concede. your superdelegates be damned.

Hatred and Ignorance prevailed. Fuck you trump bastards. I highly doubt he ever sets foot in office. He either gets slayed by the FBI or one of these neighboring countries will do it for them.

I cant believe you retards think he gives a shit about any of you. You matter less than a gnats fart in a hurricane to him.

>my mother's name is Linda and she is a middle class white woman in her late 50s

Too lazy to read?

That's her mom dumbass

Sure, pedo.

It's cute that you think that Hillary is any better. She wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

You don't remember man, we weren't at war anywhere when he took office. But neocons needed to test out their new military theories.

I agree that Obama didn't do enough to get us out of wars. But syria is a "good fight" as far as I'm concerned to stop a genocide. WE are still at war in all the middle east / terrorist countries because of... Bush and his relationship with Saudi Arabia.

That was a republican tactic actually. You make the fight about moral issues, and they can hold onto their angry far right. I guarantee you the SJW stuff makes right wing way angrier than left wing. Most of us don't give a shit about bathrooms ok? We don't understand why you care so much about them.

Anyway, GOP / Trump isn't bringing any jobs back. But by the time you hicks figure it out, it won't matter. Trump will be done, back golfing and being awesome in NYC - finally part of the "elite" he has wanted to be his whole life. The sad part is he'll be more like GW... a joke.

My cock has been rock hard all day seeing libtards crying and acting like spoiled brats. It's such a beautiful thing. It's been a glorious day. :)

see
there is no hate or ignorance. did you even watch trump's acceptance speech? i bet you didn't. i'm sure you're feeling the same way i felt when obama was elected in 2008. i wasn't sure how he would roll. he turned out to roll pretty well. not quite how i would've liked. but he did his job the best way he could. you're acting like the same republican cry-babies that flipped shit when mccain didn't get it eight years ago dude.

America deserves the leader and future it chose. Get ready for the return of the dark ages. These basement dwelling autists have no clue what theyre cheering about. Even Alex Jones has gone full bible thumper. Shit is going to get ugly.

Fuck you criminal loving faggot. Getting real sick of your Liberal cries, we've put up with your tears for 8 fucking years it's time to shut you all up for good.

Also Trump supports concealed carry so guns are going to be alllllll over the place.. get used to it.

>Ignorance
Good job capitalizing that mid sentence.
>[...] gets slayed [...]
Kek'd.

Hitlary probably does spit. Do you know who doesnt spit, monica lewinsky. The chick that cucked hitlary. The man shes still married too cheated on her and shes ok with it. I bet shes a swinger and obama only said to vote for her because bill let him tear that ass up in the oval office

he's sad he's not getting cucked tonight

Dunno man. I'm some kind of liberal, and I didn't feel too bad when Trump won.
Bet a lot of money on that asshole and won 5 times my bet.

I'm really curious what those alt-right prophets are going to do now.

Trump supports gun control - you just don't realize it yet. He has let it slip a few times.. look up stuff where he talks about "keeping guns away from the bad guys". He is from NYC - he was raised around gun control, and thinks it works.

Hil and Bil always had an open relationship just so you know.

>trump cares personally about me

You sad fuck lmao

Laugh today, cry tomorrow, Skeeter.

Nah man. There are plenty of people who would rather see America burned to the ground than become the nu-male invested shithole it was turning into.

>Hillary cares personally about you.

Crying for the 52% of women who voted for Trump and don't believe that trickle down behavior is a thing. They are about to get a VERY amusing rude awakening.

Not suprised the hippies have an open relationship. Hillary's parents must of been conservatives, otherwise she wouldve been coat hangered at 12 weeks

this. my dick got so hard watching all those pathetic weak women cry at the result of the election, and i fucked my wife 4-5 times. she said this was the best vote in her life. she was skeptical, but i assured her that the media was biased, and we had a blast.

>took her out to her fave restaurant.
>we ate the best of meals.
>we went to go vote.
>then we watched doctor strange.
>we go home and fuck like rabbits because kids are at grandparents' house.
>she tells me she would never trade anything for me. i tell her the same.
>we watch the election.
>we're both fucking elated as fuck.
>fuck some more.
she plainly tells me: "if hillary was even close to the ideal woman, she would've won. i would've settled for sarah conner or fucking tomb raider over this shit she pulled."

>mfw why we have children

With no liberals to blame, I hope they go back to discussing aaylmaos. Im getting sick of rightwing political shit in coast to coast.

Also, I'm not from america and I hope Trumps victory teach the twat democratic party a lesson.

Don't underestimate working class desperate for change. Had they not fucked Bernie over, he would have won.
Loads from the leftist anti-establishment group rather voted for Trump than a corrup wall street puppet.

As an illegal authorized to work I accept trump as president and the challenges that are soon to come. Please do not assume that we are all leeches to the Government, I'm actually with you guys on that one. My family and I do not receive any sort of help, hell we don't qualify for any government assistance. Also, on behalf of those that choose to protest and say stuff like "fuck Donald trump" and "not my president" I apologize. Be angry at them not all of us, I support this country even if I'm not accepted.

Yeah, deserving of it by coming into the country LEGALLY

>Many of my family members had to come here illegally
>had to come here illegally
>HAD TO

they didn't HAVE TO, they CHOSE TO. And they should've done it legally

I was pro Bernie and didnt vote for hillary, so up your dumbass redneck ass, faggot

i think you'll find your basement the same lumens it was before.

Then why is it in his 100 day plan to basically arm citizens and allow concealed carry? Just because he was raised around it doesn't mean he doesn't support it. Also, he is really focused on improving background checks and vetting for buyers with possible mental illnesses.

Also with a full Republican house, concealed carry nationwide may be a thing in the future. Regardless, I have mine already, but would love to see more citizens armed.