When and why did Kylie Jenner go from this

When and why did Kylie Jenner go from this....

To the Painted Whore?

Okay pedo.

Money

she was a halloween monster

How does my wondering about her changing from a white girl to a giant Middle East looking whore in a few short years make me a pedo?

Probably right, especially with the satanic trips backing up your answer. She went from white girl to mudshark in no time flat.

They put her in the Kardashian fax machine so she'd come out the same as her sisters. They all basic bitches

She's always been half Armenian you stupid cunt. You're just mad that your pure little pedo waifu turned into a grown woman with tits and sexuality.

You're funny. Unadulterated rage for no reason is silly, especially just over a question.

Every question has a purpose, a motive. Nobody asks things purely out of curiosity. Especially something so suggestive.

>implying I'm mad

zomg le master trole teach me your ways sensei

shes not half armenian, kim was half armenian because of her father you idiotic fuck stop spouting dumb shit, kim's dad was kardashian, while kylies dad was bruce jenner who was as white as her mom was.

Congratulations, you know the Kardashian lineage better than me.

Do you feel really good about yourself for possessing that knowledge?

Yes I do cause I don't just spew shit out of my neckbeard no friend having ass mouth. You're probably one of those ugly weaboo faggots that jack of to fur and trap shit lul

Fuck, what a qt 3.14159

You just got rektd ya fucking faggot, shut your dumbass up

CAUSE LIFE WORKS THAT WAY.

Not him, but does this response make you feel better about grand standing on a topic you didn't understand?

Because you just tried to damage control your own ignorance right into the bliss category, faggot.

Oceans could be filled with the amount I don't care what you all think.

Feel like big men now?

You're such an autist it hurts.

Who gives a shit?