You wake up in the Roman Empire

You wake up in the Roman Empire

Fvck

I already do it everyday

...day which will known as start of decline...

>tfw non virgnum amare habet

>Italy
>Roman empire

>Average European country
>Height of civilisation

Nah dude all Italy does is exist on the same land the Roman empire once did, it's people are not of the same cloth.

Which one? Pagan, christian or muslim?

holy

Meds always build the best empires

Its because of Geographies Major Empires were located there

Which one? The republic of Rome? The empire of Rome? Western Rome? Byzantium? The Holy Roman Empire?

The empire of Rome

>Roman Republic
>"empire"

>Western Roman Empire
>=/= Roman Empire??

>Holy Roman Empire
>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

The only valid distinction to ask of this question is between The Roman Empire or the Byzantine Empire, though that's even a semantic discrepency.

The crops will be ready by the end of the week, sir

The Byzantine empire is hardly ever actually referred to as the "Roman empire" too.
After 610 its official language became Greek, I guess that would be a good point to definitely stop referring to it as the "Roman empire".

Deep.

Heraclius (an Armenian from North Africa) sure had a serious ikibey complex

WE WUZ KANGS BUT UNDER WHITE RULE AYOOOOOOO

>america will switch on spanish in your lifetime

I would try to push the Roman Empire into an Industrial Revolution

Realistically I would be dead in less than a week.

Yeah, but then you switch over into arguing about what particular cultural aspects define a society. Maybe The Roman Empire ended when Christianity became the official religion. Maybe it ended when the East/West governance changed. Maybe it ended when Constantinople became the capitol, or maybe it ended before that when it moved to Revenna.

The Roman Empire included Constantinople, the capitol moved there, it ceded the western territory (eventually), but the Empire apparatus, while obviously adapting over time, was a continuum from Augustus through the fall in 1453.

I'd argue against including the Republic because it was a distinct political entity rooted in Rome itself.

Fuck i don't speak Latin. I would be seen as a b*rbarian

ego non calle lingua latina
after that they would understand that im not retarded and then i could maybe get around with geticulations

Invade and pillage so I can make France

"goes to cut hair and shave beard before being arrested for being a barbarian".