0%

>0%
Why are racist republicans allowed to review movies again?

because they have feelings and the CONSTUHTUSHUN!

I like Matthew McConaughey but seriously when even the trailer looked boring you know the movie is going to be shit.

>implying this wasn't a shitty troll post

>Implying its not more racist that its a movie about some fuckin white boi savin the chosen people (aka blacks)

>CONSTUHTUSHUN!

You're mocking the very thing that protects your right to mock it, you idiot.

Fucking Liberals. When will they learn?

Where did McConaughey go wrong?

>pretending you've actually read it

>have the constitution of the us
>reading the constitution of the us
>interpreting the constitution of the us
pick one

t. yet another white suburban American male. You cucks got some serious mental problems

Finally, a movie for the adults!

>I've not put forth the effort to read a document that lays out my rights as a citizen
>SO, nobody else has
>God I'm so fucking smart

Liberals. When will they learn?

No, SJWs are happy its getting panned because its a "white savior" movie

Idk user but more importantly how do we get him back on track? He was doing so well.

I'm not american but I know my Constitution very well, you are just fucking retarded.

>took one semester of macro economics at local community college
>i r smart nao

>i have a copy of the us constitution
>voting for randlet the manlet

Friendly reminder that nearly 40% of republicans want to establish Christianity as the official religion of the US, and that their current party figurehead would seek to castrate free speech and ban all members of a religion he doesn't like from entering the country.

>f-fucking l-l-liberals >:(

What does macroeconomics has to do with knowing your Constitution?

The Kingdom of Jones is a wonderfully weird little story of the Civil War but trying to turn it into this big action thriller is fucking ridiculous. Newt Knight was a guy who had a fetish for black chicks and he wanted to be able to marry one in open court. He wasn't some huge abolitionist who was "driven to the edge" he was a former slaveholder who had jungle fever.

Spotted the Atheist.

>getting this anal ravaged that not everybody is retarded as you, and actually read the document our rights are on

:)

>Friendly reminder that nearly 40% of republicans want to establish Christianity as the official religion of the US

Ok, lets be mainly an atheist/agnostic country like say the UK, and let swarms of Muslims in.

This can only go well.
>Crying about living in a Christian country
>While enjoying not being honor killed every 5 seconds

Hypocrite you are indeed

Damn this shit must be legit bad if the media isn't even praising it.

because "constitutionals" (despite having never studied constitutional law) are always austrian economic idiots.

He will be fine. You can't keep the great stride he was going forever.

>"constitutionals"

What is it with liberals and their inability to argue or make a point without labelling people?

YOU'RE A
>racist
>sexist
>Islamophobic
etc etc

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MEEEEEE
>IMPLYING MY GENDER STUDIES DEGREE IS NOT AS VALID AS YOURS

Lol go back to school.

>>Crying about living in a Christian country
>>While enjoying not being honor killed every 5 seconds

unless you're a foreign country... then you get bombed and invaded in the name of the christian god.

just because it's not happening to me now doesn't mean i have to respect his work abroad.

But Republicans are the good guys in that movie.

>then you get bombed and invaded in the name of the christian god.

Fuck those guys. Who cares? We're safe, Christian and have rights protecting us.

Want to cry about Christians? Fuck off out of a country built on and founded with Christian fundamentals. You're literally biting the hand that feeds you, you silly 20 year old student.

You're delusional if you don't realize there are people all over the political spectrum who don't care about anything in the Constitution.

Many liberals would gladly make it illegal to criticize immigration, Islam, etc., if they could. Some would even approve violating the 13th Amendment and openly discriminating against men and whites (although this is already done with Affirm. Action, they'd throw it into overdrive if they could--although we might actually live to see this country get so third world/corrupt that we do throw this stuff into overdrive).

I'm sure that replies is a real knee slapper in some circles, but I gave no shits. Try again, Randlet--- wannabe "libertarian".

>Randlet

Not who I voted for.

You get another chance sport, try again.

>Fuck those guys. Who cares? We're safe
>Fuck off out of a country built on and founded with Christian fundamentals.

do you have ron paulsy's cock in your mouth while saying this?

THANK YOU.

As a black person I cant stand the ungratefulness these liberals have for their own country and ancestors. I mean atleast pur culture taught us to respect our elders no matter what, and white christians probably deserve the most respect out of any group. Or just white people in general.
Why do these liberals hate their own race who's responsible for the fucking internet they're whining on as we speak? Please answer some libtard.

>unless you're a foreign country... then you get bombed and invaded in the name of the christian god.

No, then you get bombed and invaded in the name of globalism. I love how liberals get outraged over Trump wanting to temporarily ban muslim immigration, yet they are totally okay with Hillary Clinton planning on killing millions of muslims in Syria like she did in Lybia if she is elected.

Nigger

see
Are you so upset you can't read now?

b-b-b-but we're supposed to care deeply about mindless 80-IQ goat herders on the other side of the world who practice savage superstitions and treat women like dogs!!! Cuz it feels good to care about people!!!

Maybe when it suits their aspirations, like with any other political alignment, but that's just because the Constitution marks the whole institutional infrastructure of a nation. Do you think big estate types are somehow against the idea of a Constitution?

>:) cracka

>nigger thinks the world only consists of crackers and niggers
Nigger

>christianity is so shit
Western Europe was the greatest source of culture, art, science and military strength for centuries under Christianity. The last eighty or so years of secularism, on the other hand...

Good reference

Nice strawman mayonaise boiii

>Do you think big estate types are somehow against the idea of a Constitution?
uh wut? that's up for grabs.. but no, i don't think legacy wealth (aka family welfare) is the way to move forward.

>The last eighty or so years of secularism, on the other hand...
You mean the same period when most of the technology was developed to allow you to shitpost here?

>Western Europe was the greatest source of culture, art, science and military strength for centuries under Christianity
rofl.... all of these things you mentioned, science in particular, were heavily oppressed and guarded. thanks for the dark age, idiot.

Christians who complain about secularism should fuck right off to some Islamic shithole where they can live in the beautiful religious utopia they so desire.

Has anyone seen the commercial on this? The production company is some no-name chinese firm.

This is obviously some anti-american bullshit made by the chinks.

In America, Japan and the (at the time) USSR

If you're not trolling then you know nothing about history outside of what Family Guy tells you. Look up the originator of the Big Bang Theory

>Christians should go live in Islamic countries
Great logic there my edgy seventeen year old friend

>Alan Turing

And don't forget trump bans newspapers that criticize him from entering his speeches or something like that

>Look up the originator of the Big Bang Theory
aristotle? i seem to recall abrahamic religions losing their shit.

>a faggot who had his balls destroyed by chemicals
Very apt, user. Thanks for the great metaphor

>Abrahamic religions existed in the time of Aristotle
Right so I'm discussing history with a child. Also, no your answer is wrong but I've a feeling you both know the correct answer and will refuse to acknowledge it

>Hurr durr muh honor killings!

Are you seriously implying American Christian conservatives wouldn't be hanging gays and beheading atheists if it weren't for our secular government not letting them get away with it?

How does it feel knowing that your shitpost wouldn't have been possible if weren't for that atheist butt pirate?

Have they ever done that in our entire Christian history?

It makes me feel positively euphoric to be honest

>being this delusional
And in highly Catholic Poland and Lithuania I suppose gays are being rounded up and gassed?

>Have they ever done that in our entire Christian history?
you're joking, right?

I'll eagerly await your sources for American Christians beheading atheists outside of a bizarre victim complex in your own mind

I'm not saying those people don't exist. All I'm saying is it's hypocritical for right-wingers to attack liberals on this when there's plenty on their side who would gladly shred everything in the constitution except for the second amendment given the chance.

I've never seen a Republician argue against the First Amendment

This will be good liberal core

>donald trump

They do for non-citizens (i.e. captured terrorists) which riles up liberals.

How is A Separation leftist?

>Starship Troopers
>leftist
literally, kill yourself

It's missing The Cuckold.

Also it's interesting several of those films involve a character going against his own in-group and choosing the 'other', the out-group. Probably speaks to the liberal mindset

Trump isn't a Republician mate the Republician Party fucking hates him

He's just following the standard set by President Obama, the best president ever! :^)

But non-citizens aren't entitled to the protection of the State - they're not a part of it

so did he already fuck up his goodwill from True Detective and Dallas Buyers? Is his meme over?

Cultural Marxism, my negro acquaintance.

>it was originally a straight to DVD movie that somehow got a theatrical release

It's super low budget and was just made to shit out a DVD, so of course it isn't going to be very good.

>As a black person I cant stand the ungratefulness these liberals have for their own country and ancestors.
Yeah, let's worship slave owners who only gave rights to white, land owning men with capital.
>Why do these liberals hate their own race
Rofl.. whitey pretending to black here... or you're just completely fucking retarded. Criticizing is always hate with you white knights.

>Donald Trump literally bans news outlets he doesn't like from his press events to preserve his safe space, also talks about "opening up the libel laws" so he can go after any reporters who write negative stories about him
>Politicians like Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz, as well as evangelists like Pat Robertson and the Westboro Baptists deny the separation of church and state entirely and openly want to run the country as a Christian-friendly Saudi Arabia
>Right-wing groups routinely try to boycott movies and tv shows that trigger them to try and get them cancelled
>Sup Forums engages in SJW-style bullying/doxxing tactics to punish people for publicly expressing opinions they don't like

>he literally has not read the Constitution
You have to go back.

>Starship Troopers
>A Separation

How the actual fuck are these leftist?

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains and beat up women & gays to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

None of that is arguing against the First Amendment
>private event he can invite who he wants
>seperation of Church and State is ensured by the Constitution - total non-flier
>left wing groups routinely try to do the same and both sides have the right to protest
>Sup Forums is a collection of angry teenagers with no real power at all and as noted by you these are left wing tactics to begin with

>Platoon
>Starship Troopers
>A Seperation

>Leftist

How?

He banned the Washington Post. Jeff Bezos, the guy that owns Amazon, hired 20 muckrakers to write a nonstop stream of hit pieces aimed at him. Trump revoked their press credentials after they ran a phony headline (that they changed later) that said that Trump said the Orlando shooting was directly Obama's fault.

>knows so little about history he calls medievel-renaissance eras the "dark ages"
>they literally are not historical dark ages and actually have tons of historical source material
Just stop talking about things you don't know about.

>Ignoring the part where, as president, he would actively try to punish the media for reporting on his many, many faults, and use the American legal system to do it
>"Heh heh the words 'separation of church and state' aren't literally in the constitution so therefore it doesn't exist. Tough luck kid heh heh heh"
>B-but liberals do it too! I-it's ok when we do it because they also do it! That's how it works, right?

>christhunsss are such a peacefull peoplzzz

does it have the "Hold this baby cuz i'm a bout to shoot a bitch" scene?

I would assume you have both never read the Constitution nor the Court decisions on it? Seperation of Church and State is Constitutionally enshrined.

As for the rest of your crying, you were trying to "prove" Republicians argue against the First Amendment. Something you have failed at spectacularly

>Starship Troopers

>American History X
But that movie is far more complex than your average "Nazis are bad" movie. In most of those movies the Nazi protagonist realizes his views are wrong and the movie ends with him becoming a liberal. American History X ends with the protagonist's brother getting killed by a nigger right after the protagonist had rejected Nazism. The ending shows that hatred between races is fueled by violence that's perpetuated by both sides. You could argue that's liberal but most liberal movies say "MINORITIES DINDU NUFFIN! IT'S ALL WHITEYS FAULT!"

>my meme image will save me!
Laughable. Go read some history books. The Crusades is a complicated period of history and neither of those images is right they're both trying to point score

Literally did not mention the crusades. You really are retarded.

>tfw i'm going to be seeing this on friday

>conservative telling me to read books
>all he has is atlas shrugged and the bible on his bookshelf
laughing.jpeg

>mfw women have to register for drafting now
>mfw if they dont, they cant drive legally, get loans for their women's study degree and loads of other rights
Now that is what I call Equality 2016

>more incorrect meme images
I'm guessing fourteen at most? Explain to me - in your own words - what the 'Christian Dark Ages' were

This. It's actually an intelligent movie. I would pin the moral as "It's not worth it to hate/kill people. Life is too short and fragile." Solid advice for anyone.

>units of science