Ok Sup Forums so this girl is talking to me and she is like girl in the pic. Fit as fuck, cute brown eyes...

Ok Sup Forums so this girl is talking to me and she is like girl in the pic. Fit as fuck, cute brown eyes, luscious black hair. Anyways, I'm sort of chubby and was wondering why she was talking to me. Do fit girls like chubby dudes?

Op it's obviously a Catfish

No like I talk to her in person.

Talking doesn't mean she wants to fuck.

Then maybe she is just trying to be friendly so keep that way don't be a creep or she will think you the same like the other FAGS I'm sure you will notice if she wants more

>do fit girls like chubby dudes
lol

treat her like a person instead of a bodytype and she'll continue to like you. doesn't mean sex or relationship, but if you don't give her respect it can *never* mean sex or relationship

Yeah I'll take your advice. I try to be nice to her and we were sort of just talking about the political debate on election day.

I do say hi to her and I guess I'm not the type to do that. Just wondering why she'd talk to me if I'm sort of chubby and really quiet and typically just keep to myself a lot.

>we were sort of just talking about the political debate on election day.

Jesus christ and you think this automatically equals=possible sex/relationship?

Are you that delusional?

Also no, a girl of that caliber will NEVER get with a chubby guy like yourself unless you have something to offer her that she wants.

>brown eyes, black hair.
post discarded

Yeah I was just wondering why she'd even bother talking to me if I'm sort of fat. What could she possibly want from me?

there's all sorts of reasons people talk to people. you being chubby or quiet might have nothing to do with why she talked to you, or it might be exactly why she talked you. If she keeps approaching you she finds you interesting, and maybe she wants attention from you. just try to keep a level head and remember who you are.

chubby dude with fit gf here. shit's fuckin cash

Also user, I'm working on improving my body weight. I already lost a few lbs this week. I used to be really fit but sadly after football didn't maintain myself.

Nice.

Thanks to all anons giving their advice. You guys are honest as hell.

if youre rich, sure

Not rich user.

plenty of people value shit deeper than money. they're sometimes hard to find, but that doesn't mean this girl is. ask her about her interests and give her a shot

That sounds good, I will. I honestly think she's interesting.

Now she prolly dont wanna fuck you. But, and this is where most guys go wrong. She will have other female friends that you can potentially fuck. So if she dosnt then you dont wanna just stop being her friend.

>fat sex uncomfortable for skinny broads.
>get fitter.

I am trying to get fitter. I used to be really fit but let myself go.

She's giving you pity

No I was seriously surprised she talked to me. I'm not that interesting.

I hope so. I'm not used to talking to girls a lot, I barely understand them.

>do fit girls like chubby dudes?

Yes, all fit girls like chubby dudes. In fact, fit women aren't even different people. Women aren't people. There's no subjectivity when it comes to women. It's yes or no and they're all the same!

Drink bleach you human fucking tumour

KEK

Whoa calm down tumblr

Im a little husky myself and my gf has a fit body. She sports 4 times a week. If she actually likes you she wont let the body bother her that much. Maybe ask her If you can join working out together once. Give it a shot

Sounds good. I actually feel like she might like me but it's too early to know. I'm working really hard to improve my body.

She sees your potential. She wants to claim you now and get you fit. In her mind you'll owe her and will stick with her.

>chubby dude with fit gf here. shit's fuckin cash

PICS or GTFO

I'm trying to talk to her more, I asked her what she studied yesterday and if she watched any tv.

Dont rush it man! Ik she likes it Will work out eventually

Ok user. Pretty solid, I'm going to take it easy with her.

don't let your body type get into your head. try to improve yourself. women are way more in tune with your intentions than you realize. if you're honestly trying to improve yourself, she'll pick up on it and it will make you more attractive. girls don't see attractive the same way guys do. it's all about character for the non-greedy ones, and all about what you can do for them if they're greedy (meaning money).

You can't afford her.

Can't argue with trips of truth. And yeah I've been trying to get my physique up so I can feel better.

If only I was rich

>
>If only I was rich
The best date sex was always some just above poverty line hottie that hates her parents. Take to some fast food place she love. By that dollar extra thing she always wanted but her butthurt parents were too cheap to by. Her first orgasm is that extra fast food thing as she eats it. Take her to some place isolated but not home to avoid her knowing where you live. Fuck the shit out of her. Wonder if the baby is yours the following year.

same, it's 84% just your conscious reacting to her pheromones. It's going to fade away, don't be tricked into thinking there is anything behind her actions. For her, this conversation/chit-chat was casual with no ulterior motive. Misinterpretation of her action may make the whole situation awkward.

I'm slightly chubby, and I've only dated fit chicks and fuck skinny girls... So... I don't see how being chubby has anything to do with it. I guess it depends on how chubby you actually are. It really all depends on how well you fuck a chick. A girl will stick through thick and thin if you fuck 'em right.

you could be her type. Nuff said. My cousin was kind of big but was the punk rock kind of guy, got laid like CRAZY because he was just down to earth and fucking cool. Maybe that's you?

I'm really quiet most of the time. People say I'm serious a lot because of resting bitch face that I have.

>I guess it depends on how chubby you actually are. It really all depends on how well you fuck a chick. A girl will stick through thick and thin if you fuck 'em right.

Dont have a huge dick (just under 5 inches) but i do have crazy stamina and am exceedingly skilled at oral sex and always get a girl off multiple times anytime i sleep with one.

Is this OP or someone else? I assume any girl would hit you back up if you treat 'em right, especially if you get them off at all in the first place.

Is this OP or someone else? I assume any girl would hit you back up if you treat 'em right, especially if you get them off at all in the first place, regardless of your dick being 5 inches or not.

That's someone else. I'm op.

Someone else. Ive had a few girls who have called back but most of the time its just a one time thing sadly. =/

Its like, i make them orgasm multiple times and we had fun but thats the last I ever hear from them and if ido end up seeing them again they just want me to make them orgasm a few times then leave instead of actualy sex. Feelsbadman.....=(

That's terrible. Where are you meeting these girls, tinder or something? Jeez. Any girls I fuck I meet through friends or through work. Don't use shit like tinder, fuck that. Five inches isn't even that small, so it's gotta be the wrong chicks.

Mostly Tinder yeah.

I dunno man. Again, I can fuck for days and i always make sure they get off multiple times through oral sex but whenever they call me back, its always "I don't wanna have sex this time, i just want you to get me off a few times like last time".

Like a fool I accept cause at least im still getting some in a less fun way. =/

You have to be fucking with me. there's no fucking way that they'd say that. Where are you from? I find that hard to believe

>You have to be fucking with me

Sadly im not.

>Where are you from?

Georgia, still living here.

(im not the only one having slow posting problems am i?)

>You have to be fucking with me

Sadly im not.

>Where are you from?

Georgia, still living here.

(WHY IS POSTING SO SLOW)

Girls can like an unfit guy. Many care about the mind, the person.

You might just be her kind of mind.

Lol, same shit is happening to me, too. It takes like ten attempts for it to post.

I figured you were gonna say you were from somewhere in Europe. Just meet chicks through friends or some other means. Those girls have a list of 100 different guys to hit up. I'm sure they make their rounds and rotate through them. Just depends on when it's your turn I guess huh.

how did you start talking?

she's just using you for validation

>respect
>sex
>relationship
wtf dude. treating women with no respect will enable you to have the most sex you can possibly have. respect is nonsense, you need to push the right buttons. cuck

>Women aren't people

Test

This

Sage advice, i would add though, that despite this you should try and talk to her about it. Not in a way that suggests you think she wants your dick or anything, but telling her that her friendliness, while appreciated, is not something you are used to, and is kind of confusing. If you want to learn what to interpret as genuine signs of attraction, and actually find a mate, female friends will be able to help you much better than male ones imo (depending on what your relationship is like, maybe it's actually better to keep it to smalltalk, but sometimes you need to make a leap of faith)

I suppose so.

TRUMP HAS ASSUMED CONTROL OVER NSA. GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS AMERICAN Sup Forums USERS

they are Koreans you stupid fuck. look closely at the signage beside her. its Hangul script. japanese dont use moon language you scum and japanese clearly arent racist towards black people

there is only one situation in which a fit girl would go for you...
If she has/had a good relationship with her father, and he was chubby/fat, she might be totally ok with your physique.