How do I hide all Trump threads automatically? Never needed to hide threads after all these years until now...

How do I hide all Trump threads automatically? Never needed to hide threads after all these years until now. I still don't feel like even looking it up. Just tell me how, fuck Sup Forumsoys.

You don't, faggot. Get over it.

delete system 32

No u. Guess I'm going to have to write a script. Tired of seeing this shit.

This isn't reddit faggot.

If you get adblock plus, you can individually block images by right clicking on them and using the "block element" option. I use it for black male cuck threads and it's tedious but definitely gets the job done

>asks how to hide threads
>all these years
>all summer

Newfag. This is a bait thread.

This. OP stop crying and get a job, that way, you can afford to move to faggot land

>I use it for black male cuck threads and it's tedious but definitely gets the job done
>implying you don't hide the white male cuck threads
That makes sense.

Not furry enough for you? you piece of shit leech of the state shitposting clown

It's all the same shit only degenerates participate in.

samefag hard.

Samefag

samefag

samefag

Samefag

Samefag

Samefag

Samefag

Say it with me:

PRESIDENT TRUMP

What a joke. Not the message you're trying to state. The words "president Trump" IS the joke.

>How do I hide all Trump threads

Simples

1. Find shotgun
2. Load shotgun
3. Insert shotgun in mouth
4. Pull trigger

Guaranteed success

No.

if you block all the trump threads, there will be 5 threads left

all of them dick threads

As a young black man of Islam faith, I don't understand why you won't hear us out? Do you really think having Trump over Clinton is better? Do you know how many people cried and are upset right now? Trump is a bad man, he's sexist and racist. This election was rigged, Trump was right. Rigged against Hillary from the beginning. He will get impeached anyway so it's no big deal to me.

He's not even inaugurated yet you stupid fuck

Install Sup Forums x....there is a filter in it

Delete system 32

I don't give a shit if they impeach him. If they do we will have Pence and then you retards are really in for it!

>Hates Trump threads
>Starts one

Since OP is obviously a faggot this ought to work out well for him.

Stupid nigger doesn't even realize that his religion isn't even his own, Africans started to adopt the muslim faith in order to not be kidnapped and traded by the Arabs back in the day. Nigs are too dumb to realize it was forced on them like slavery. Some funny shit.

>this whole thread could go on without anyone telling him
good work anons, he's either a retard or a newfag so he dosent deserve to know shit

lol white amerifags and their niggers and spicks
thanks for the entertainment
cant wait for season 2017
love from norway