Oregon Thread Lets Go

Oregon Thread Lets Go

Eugene tits

Roseburg?

im from texas, been thinks of moving to oregon or washington in the future. what do you guys think of cascadia in general? any recommendations where to settle that is nice and quite but not middle of nowhere?

Bend and Ashland are pretty good places they are a little bit smaller in size but Eugene is good if you like the idea of nature and city mixed

Her more recently lol

Ayyyy, 503 here

Toledo here

Hillsboro checking in.

503 unite!

Not many in 503 on Sup Forums. Portland here.

Different girl now

Ayy 503 beaverton here. Why is our state so cuck 70% voted for hillary!

503 Greshamfag reporting in
Glad there ain't no riots here

Just remember, some invader comes into your home, you don't have the right to shoot him. Criminals have more rights than homeowners.

LOL WOAAHHHHHHH I KNOW THAT GIRL

I'm trying to remember her name. She went to my high school I talked to her before. She's a huge slut and obviously has daddy issues

Than have 2 more

Dude for real, being a trump supporter is considered being a Nazi around here. My Facebook feed is just full of lib tears

Wow pretty crazy I've never seen anyone i know irl on here before . but I smoked weed with her before. I did not wanna hit it she definitely has some stds. Her name is arianna

Honestly fuck Portland right now.

I'm still waiting for this to happen

I know!!! Me too I noticed the same thing it's insane. The cucks at psu and Portland were protesting by having a bunch of gender unidentifiable faggots March. My bro goes to psu and said they kept trying to shut down the max lines

Lol that's crazy bro. Do you know her ?

I knew an Arriana (different girl) she was also a pencil thin slut. Now she has a kid with a druggy loser. Glad I didn't tap it.

Which high schools did y'all go to in Oregon?

Grants Pass reporting in

Yeah same high school and smoked with her and her friends once. Didn't have chemistry with the group and didn't go back.

I'm taking the term off from MHCC. Now I regret it, I'm missing so much butthurt.
But I'm pissed, my sister takes the MAX to work, the fuck do they hope to accomplish?

Century reporting

Haha that's how they all end up. The girl I lost my virginity to gave me chlamidya .... She was an Asian bitch

Corvallis here

holy shit I graduated from Century high school!!!

Springwater Trail. Probably shouldn't say that because it's so small but fuck it dox me you niggers.
I swapped my v card with another virgin. The kind of slut that never actually went all the way, you know? Freshman year.

Do you currently go there or graduated from Century? Do you know that girl that was posted above?

Ehhh yeah but we could be anyone. The popular kid or the need kid. Maybe even a female

I posted her and I graduated in 2013.

And above I mentioned I knew her and smoked with her like the other user did

Dude .... I graduated in 2013 as well!

This is interesting ... We don't wanna dox each other

Man I was a total fag in middle school, then high school rolled up and I was popular
Now I'm a bitter hermit

Dude .... I graduated in 2013 as well!

This is interesting ... Careful ..We don't wanna dox each other

Fuck Oregon.
Once I moved away from Oregon, I came to realize that it was a shit state.

Good riddance.

It's ok I used to be a awkward ass dude and now I'm smoother than Keith stone and have a really cute gf who's virginity I took.

541. Brookings here. As far southwest as you can go in Oregon and wouldnt be so bad except for all the fucking Californians.

Brookings 541

Why so many strip clubs in Portland?

Why not? Tits are good.

Exact fucking opposite of Texas

Estoy aqui tambien hermano

>>>
> Anonymous 11/09/16(Wed)23:48:14 No.711200903▶
>Hillsboro checking in.
>>>
> Anonymous 11/09/16(Wed)23:48:22 No.711200921▶
>
>503 unite!
>>>
> Anonymous 11/09/16(Wed)23:48:51 No.711200957▶
>
>Not many in 503 on Sup Forums. Portland here.
>>>
> Anonymous 11/09/16(Wed)23:49:06 No.711200980▶
>File: 1427269392582.jpg (259 KB, 960x960)
>
Lol, I just lie. I voted Trump, that's all I can really do in occupied territory. I'd be 100% fired if they knew.

West linn here

503 here, Anyone encounter the protesters on the highway today?

503 here, What do you guys think of the protests today?

There is a stripper ive been wanting to find/see in portland or eugune.. Her stage name is Moxie.. she is a super cute short native american, with nice sized tittys.
She used to dance at casa diablo the vegan place. and I think now she dances at club mary... Anyhow if I just saw her tits or anything just once, I would be 30% more happy in life.

Grew up in Rockwood and went to Reynolds

I know we're excited for nudes and shit but I was planning to visit Oregon for a bit in 2017.

Any good hotels you guys can recommend? Something not just in Portland? Locations to see? Cool events happening?

Ayy 503 molalla here

Bend boy here

The Dalles reporting in. Thank god Trump is gonna deport like 90% of the beaners here LOL

Century hotel in Tualatin is a nice stay. Like 200.00 a night, but nice staff, good restaurant.

If you like outdoor stuff, check out thor's well at cape perpetua . Go during mid tide. Just to the north is a small town. There is a restaurant there called Ona. God tier crab cakes.

Lots of strip clubs in portland for generic entertainment.

There is the white eagle hotel in portland if you like spooky stuff.

Voodoo doughnuts is worth a drop by at like the early am hours. No lines. It's not as good as the hype tho.

Portland reporting in. Didn't directly encounter the highway protest faggots, but I was routed off 84 tonight to avoid them. Cops are everywhere.

Also, 28/m/bi, still trying to meet someone from Sup Forums to say I have.

Durdy Eug checking in

Any hotel on 82nd is good. Be sure to visit Gresham.
>that place is the best.