So tomorrow I'm gonna have sex with a pregnant girl. Any useful tips?

So tomorrow I'm gonna have sex with a pregnant girl. Any useful tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.journals.lww.com/greenjournal/_layouts/15/oaks.journals.mobile/articleviewer.aspx?year=2006&issue=07000&article=00022#ath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cum inside her

hit it doggy and put a pillow under her belly. nut in it

Resist punching her in the stomach.

Suck on tits. Cum in her.

Yeah, the cum inside part is obligatory, I know...

No, but you can give the baby a tip...

Best advice so far.

this. tits are sensative as fuck.

i thoroughly enjoyed fucking my pregnant wife. was slightly worried it would cause a miscarriage, but we were very lucky. we had two miscarriages previously.

i guess it's just natural selection.

I think I read somewhere that sex is actually good for pregnant women and it's good for the babies too.

Is there really a danger of miscarriage?

bless your little soul

Have aids

This is actually true.

So I'll basically help her, her baby and her boyfriend, so they can be a happy family together.

Buttseks.
Tell her it's better for the baby.

is that her

You will be raising that kid.
You will.
Good luck.

She's not that dumb.

Pull out

No, pic is not related.

Tell your friends you're going to have a threesome

Dumb enough to cheat on her baby daddy with you?
Trust me, she's plenty dumb.

Whats the girls Initials?

This.

Also tell them you are simultaneously fucking her and getting a blow job at the same time.

is she married

When you are coming inside of her, look her in the eye and say, do you think little johnny can feel that on his noggin? then wink

When you are coming inside of her, look her in the eye and say, do you think little johnny can feel that on his noggin? then wink

It warms my heart watching 15 year olds posting about sex.

Maybe but not as much as to accept that anal sex is beneficial for the offspring.

Not yet but she has a boyfriend.

Don't poke your little sister or brother in the eye while fucking.

Don't poke your little brothers or sisters eye with your penis.

If you go deep enough the baby might give you a little handy

Do you guys realize it's impossible to get a cock so far in the uterus as to poke a fetus if the cock is not a massive 15in?

Afterwards just tell all your friends that you had a threesome... Bc you kinda will

It's not that great my prego wife complains about how her belly hurts when i trust in her but it is fun in some ways.

Is this Micheal?

Bumping with sexy preggo.

>sex with a pregnant girl
Are you dumb, OP? You could get her double pregnant, beat it

got pics?

pregnant sex is so amazing. im jealous dude have a blast

lol at her bf

Thanks, dude.

Alright, here.

if your dick is big enough to reach the baby, would that count as a threesome ?

She didn't suffer any trauma from 2 miscarriages?

I was wondering that too.

Sex and cumming inside is recommended way to induce labour. Wife was late and demanded I fuck her and supply juicy cream pies every couple of hours.

This guy has never had sex in his life.

Don't get her pregnant!

No. The fetus is very deep and safely ibside the uterus. You would need to have a very long penis to reach the cervix, and go into the uterus. The fetus is perfectly safe.

Can categorically guarantee you I've had it more than you

My advice would be not to do it.

Why not?

punch her in the stomach

Actually i did the same.

pregnant or fat?

Obviously pregnant.

>nips that cover litreally 20% of the tit

fucking disgusting

> assuming all chicks have small nipples
> not knowing what pregnancy does to titties

Spot the virgin

damn thx! she looks fine! is she lactating:D?
And maybe more pics:D?

Sex with my wife during pregnancy was awesome. She was hornier and got very wet very quickly. Good times. Enjoy it.

How'd you get such a catch? Are you paying her?

Nope. I just know her since high school (about 10 years ago) and we used to be together but we got somewhat distant. Now I started talking to her again and casually remarked how sexy she is as a pregnant girl. She's got hooked, started flirting the way we used to and now told me she wants to come here.

Don't have a long dick or it will be baby rape

If she starts having contractions, go away.

It's fun BECAUSE it hurts her.

That's a lot of jewelry on that finger for a bitch who isn't married...

I don't know, man. Maybe they have some kind of unofficial engagement but she's not legally married.

Squeeze their nipples and the ooze out their cunt

You realise the big ring is the engagement ring? You can be engaged with a big rock on your finger.
the marriage ring is usually smaller and more simple.

She already got a useful tip...

Confirming.

When my wife was pregnant all I had to do was brush her nipple and she would be soaking wet and begging for cock.

Use that to your advantage OP. Also be aware that pregos have a huge problem with most of the good positions. Best way to hit it is doggy. Your tummy won't be smashing into the baby bump.

Also be aware that some hygiene can get compromised. Don't be like mmm bitch I'm gonna eat that pussy til you cum, only to find out its stinky and gross. Keep it tentative til you have a lay of the land

Lol, stop talking about what you don't know about. I did the same with my wife. Cream pied her constantly hoping to induce labor. It's a real thing

>Hating huge nips makes you a virgin
Spotted the ugly fatty chaser with no standards

Medfag here:
Sperm contains prostaglandins.
We use prostaglandins to induce labour in post-term pregnancies - at a higher dose, though.
Jus' sayin'.

the other way around
not moving your body in any sort of way is bad for pregnant women and their unborn child.
sex is physical actity. not an ideal one, but better than just sitting home all day doing nothing.

You are not in the medical field if you are implying semen can induce labor that's just fucking wrong.

Take care not to hit baby's head

Butt sex is not a good option when the girl is heavily pregnant.
If your dick es very large, play it smooth operator.

that's practically it.
have fun

Don't get her pregnant again. If you do when she gives birth to existing child the 2nd child would likely die due to it being delivered too early. Wear a condom and don't cum inside, too risky. Have fun op!

>>mobile.journals.lww.com/greenjournal/_layouts/15/oaks.journals.mobile/articleviewer.aspx?year=2006&issue=07000&article=00022#ath

"Semen contains prostaglandin E,7 breast stimulation has been shown to hasten the onset of labor,8 and coitus and orgasm stimulates uterine activity,9 thereby accounting for the expectation that sexual activity at term may promote labor."

K, brah.

Sperm fertilizes egg and 9 months later baby comes out, so sperm does induce labor. It just takes a long fucking time - and not the initial fucking time.

cum in the baby

fuck the baby in the ass, and cum

Kill yourself, faggot

dont eat her out. pregnant chicks pussys smell and taste fucking horrible. on average ive found pregnant chicks are more open to anal once you get them going.

Truth saw a friends episode about it and i hate that show

He didnt say semen he said a chemical in semen they probably admisniter it in a high dosage or some shit i dont know im a fucking tailor.

Reading comprehension you faggot

hello

use teh penas

>gonna have sex with a pregnant girl. Any useful tips?
put your penis into her vagina