hoof her in her fucking moose knuckle

If she grabbed me i'd tell my gf sorry there's nothing I can do

she going down if she touch my man, i'd rip out her ugly ass hair

Dubs i win
Singles she eats me alive

well fuck..

well lol

I think i saved myself. Bitch would go down

Something tells me you'd need to do more than just pull her hair if you want her to back off.

Also,
>dat missed get

And I'd throw baby oil on you both and yank it

No no no. She would beat the living shit out of you but you would recover and start training and then have a great montage scene and then go back for revenge and win.

I'd cuck my girlfriend by forcing her to watch me make crazy fuck with this monster beast.

>femanons

"Ladies, dont fight over me, gladiator style in that oil! Just calm down and get in the kitchen and work out your differences over the stove, naked, while i smoke the finest to arouse my appetite. And as i fill my stomach with the fruit of your labors, you may fill your tummies with the fruit of my loin;)

you're dead moose meat cx

Donkey punch after she is weak from the roofies.

> make crazy fuck

Did you just use a winky, you tremendous faggot?

I wont lie, im weak af. I would try to jump on her and fight dirty. Ripping her clothes off. Biting her nipples. Shoving as many fingers as I can in her pusssy.

In reality, I would just get my ass laid flat before I could do anything. Then I would cry and hope my bf came back. Or just pull out my gun and tell his bitch ass to get back here.

Yep. Bitches love that shit, cucks get off to it, and pencil dick virgins hate to see it.

>gf is beta as fuck
>not much better myself
>get carried away by valhallan goddess
>mfw

>this

I'd grab her by the pussy and throw her ass out.

My man would punch her in the pussy and i'll take her hair and pull her face on the ground and then id fucking jump on her back and make that spine crack like a stick.

OH GEEZ SOMEONE ON THHE INTERNET USED A WINKY THE END IS NIGH ECAUSE HE DID IT REGARDLESS OF IT NOT BEING SOCIALLY ACCEPTED ON Sup Forums THE ABSOLUTEMADMAN. CALL MOOT 1.0 AND TELL HIM TO END THIS TRAVESTY ON HIS LEGACY

Id let her fuck me with a huge stapon

I could only hope Lyris titianborn would grab my ass

id shit myself and cum at the same time

that lucifer get

Your man would lick her asshole. You aren't shit and yoiu know it.

Ask her to to take me instead, or tag along and watch.

Thats why you wont ever have a gf user.
I'd say I dont want my woman to be a fucking man and get away with my skinny emo cutie

Mandatory Joe Esposito, is mandatory

youtu.be/2F2i6EQsPZY

No need to murder her...

Kick her in the balls!

Not a femanon, but I'd kick her in the gunt if she touched my ass.

This