How many of you fags have actually learned how to solve these things like myself

How many of you fags have actually learned how to solve these things like myself
also general puzzle thread

bump

I did, have a few. 2x2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. I also have a megaminx and a broken paraminx. There's also the QJ Super cube one, but that one shattered unfortunately

pretty easy bro.

once i shove one up my ass

did ya solve it?

2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Fisher cuber, megaminx, platypus, never was able to solve the golden cube though

Sure did!!! ;^)

>not doing a petaminx
Get on my level faggots

I have

>all the sides are brown
I'll allow it

learnt in like an hour a few years ago but my pb is something like 25 seconds

If you're autistic enough to browse this site, you're autistic enough to play with colour squares

3x3, 4x4, 7x7

I learned how to solve one just last month and my time is almost 1 minute now. Last time I did a recorded one it was over 2 minutes, like in the picture.

It's really fun, but it's also too easy at this point. Yet I don't feel like learning new algorithms to improve my time and do a more advanced cfop

Figured out my own algorithms for the 2x2x2 then 3x3x3, wasn't too hard. My method takes way more moves than the algorithms everyone else just looks up and memorizes, though.

Theres a few i know how to solve, pretty entertaining

Learn f2l and pll, eady algorythms that reduces your solve time to 15-30 secs

no times here?
13.1 avg of 12

I've learned to solve 2x2x2 and 3x3x3 myself, other were to complicated

I'm just starting out, so I have been practicing on a very simple Rubics Cube.....

LOL

2x2, 3x3, 4x4, pyraminx, megaminx, butterfly cube, bump cube, axic cube, ghost cube

This is my collection

Never learned to do the cube(s) but I can solve this thing in under 14 seconds.