Why do you conservafags use regressives as a slur for your opponants...

Why do you conservafags use regressives as a slur for your opponants? Whats wrong with accepting sexuality and getting your fair share from the 1%?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/elections/exit-poll-analysis.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=NYW3aVfW0Kk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your fair share from the 1%
lol

Why is that funny?

You're just an effeminate male with a below-average intellect. The vote for President Trump is a revolt against the Clintons and the elite wanting to controlling it.

President Trump's foreign policy is better than Hillary's and you fucking liberal scum need to be gassed like the vapid, trendy zombies you are.

So many protesting on consecutive weekdays. I am certain they provide hardly any value for this country.

Its low IQ hicks that want to suck on the richs dick. You sheep are why the elite are running this shit country into the dirt.

please regurgitate more facebook posts you've read in the last 36hrs

Typical liberal thinking.

I shouldn't have to work for money.

The rich stole money that should rightfully be the common mans. Your old school beliefs that only coal miners and shit diggers believe in is pathetic.

I guess you missed that stat stating trump won most counties where less than 10% had a college degree.

Melt more, republicunt. Enjoy your 15 minute tantrum before your brain-dead president gets impeached. Bigly.

You liberals and your facts. Facts dont matter, i just FEEL like trump is on my side. you know, cuz hes white.

Boo hoo "the rich stole money that should rightfully be the common man's." Completely ignore the fact that I've never had a full-time job myself, I just wander around my college campus and repeat whatever my liberal-hippie faggot of a prrofessor tells me because, afterall, they've been hiding on the school property for the past 20 years so they MUST know how the real world works.

You shitstains really need to be gassed sooner rather than later. No one owes you shit, get a fucking job you lazy faggots.

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.Looks like you're up to bargaining. Relax. Go to work tomorrow. Take a deep breath. When you see that no one is burning blacks on a cross in a few weeks time you can unclench your butthole. It's all gonna be alright. You might even start to love trump in few years time when you realize all that shit they told you in the election the toric was a load of shit designed to whip you into a frenzy.

>facts

Mostly poor people voted for Trump.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/elections/exit-poll-analysis.html?_r=0

>sidenote: these connection errors are as annoying as Trump voter stupidity

>"mom can I have 10 dollars?"
>you have to earn it billy
>"I DESERVE MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE WTF YOU HAVE WAY MORE MONEY THAN ME YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE ME 10 DOLLARS MOM"
>all you have to do is wash my car and I'll give you 10 dollars
>"no"

Check out these Hillary supporters, you faggot...

youtube.com/watch?v=NYW3aVfW0Kk&feature=youtu.be

More like your kind needs to be gassed for being as inhumane to believe that by only looking out after yourselves and no one else is going to fix shit right up. You are the true terrorist, and what gave birth to ISIS.

>more facts

Trump voters were mostly uneducated whites.

Literally, white retards gave Trump the presidency. A literal fucking Idiocracy. That movie was right. It was supposed to be a satire on America's increasing anti-intellectualism, not a guide.

these are the trumpers. completely imagined an enemy in "the liberals." trump has completely swindled them into believing that him, a 1%er who inherited everything he has and has done nothing honest in his life, and them are batting for the same team.

the people who screwed you and this country now have you in their pocket. good job retards.

keep believing that trump, who has done everything he can to screw&americans, is somehow in your side. trump uses foreign materials, stiffs his american workers, pays illegals to build his shit, hoards ridiculous wealth he did nothing to earn, he inherited all his shit, he weaseled his way out of divorce twice and bankruptcy 6 times in a way you or any other citizen couldnt, he brags about hosting gadaffi on his turf at an upcharge, his reaction to the biggest terror attack on US soil ever was to boast about his building, he moved all his factories overseas, brags about not paying taxes, lied about donating to vets, mocked war heros. he respects nothing about you or america but you think hes going to save your cruddy ass heroin junkie town.

in 2 years when your shitty rural town is in flames, make sure you keep wailing about the liberals so the rest of the country can have a laugh as monarchy rises and you are the peasant class.

these "dirty liberals" work the jobs that require education you retards. your doctor, the engineer who designed your car and house, the teachers who try to educate your rotten dumbass kids are liberals.

if you want to know who screwed you, ill help you out: when the poor are winning and the rich are winning, theres one class left who gets fucked. the workers. thats you idiot. the rich and the poor collect paychecks built off of YOUR work. the rich cut your benefits and moved your job to taiwan so THEY could buy another yacht. the poor live off paychecks from welfare of YOUR taxes. but keep blaming muh librul and see how far that gets you faggots.

There's a difference between uneducated and unintelligent. I have an MBA and 60% of the people in my graduate class were moron that couldn't string two sentences together.

Because liberals assume you're a racist or trans/homophobe until proven otherwise. Worry about your own problems

xD
Hilary supporters:
- educated
- poorest
- from big cities

Trump supporters:
- uneducated
- avarage or above avarege salary
- from villages or small cities

Conclusion: if you want to have a good life in USA quit university and become a farmer.

Also if you are saying that no education makes you stupid then you are saying that majority of blak people are stupid xD

Thats just racist ;)

because conservatives all think that they will be the 1% at some point in their life and therefore that its okay to be shat on constantly

You think that's what regressives are doing? That's so cute.

a degree doesnt ensure that youre not a dumbcunt or an asshole. true. and not having a degree doesnt mean you cant reason true.

but its a statistical fact that undereducated people make worse choices. thats the trend. i mean it depends on your degree too. most business and marketing majors are bumbling morons. but if you picked someone with a masters at random and someone who never went to college at random and designed a test of problem solving, or ability to think outside the scope of themself, the masters degree kid wins more.

and trumpers arent just undereducated, theyre retarded. they thibk obama was an atheist and a muslim at the same time. they think hillary had 30 years to fight isis and at the same time created isis 8 years ago. they cant figure out blaring contradictions. theyre mentally retarded.

the people who got trump elected are dumb and poor. theyre below avg salary or working 3 jobs just to get avg. they are the previous middle class who got beat down by the owners. and a lot are religious kooks.

every election these idiots are so easily swayed by retarded shit. they are the idiots in swing states picking presidents. they at least voted for obama but they had no idea why. they dont know why they vote other than some delusion or hatred.

dont know why youre trying to comment as some foreign cuck. come to ohio where i live and see trumpland first hand.