To all Americans: how does it feel to wake up and realize that the voting has shown that America is still the most...

To all Americans: how does it feel to wake up and realize that the voting has shown that America is still the most racist country on this planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAxoI3zC3tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asian countries are the most racist
stop playing

Feels amazing

this

Anybody who has ever met more than one knows that Orientals are pathologically racist.

Like we have a chance, feels great

Man, have you met an Australian? The stereotype exists for a reason.

/thread

More people actually voted for Hillary, but whatever

Do your research, the fucktards who voted for Hillary Clinton are the racist ones. Intolerant and hate mongering douchebag democrats.

Feels fucking great tbqh! Never really had a doubt but it feels really good to be re affirmed in such a big important way. Yup, some things never change am I right boys! Up top that's another win for the white man! :^)

australia here
you may be good, but you won't be "almost completely wiped out our indigenous population" good

Kek, I hope you see the irony in your post.

I voted Bernie so idk. fuck me please

Just a reminder that more people voted for Hillary than Trump.

Okay, we got it already, America is racist and undemocratic.

America is a cesspit of hypocrisy, racism, selfishness, fear, and disdain for nature, animals, and fellow humankind.

There, you want the truth, have it.

Well when your country is infested by as many niggers as ours is.

0.16% more. Man, such a landslide

>implying President Trump would sleep with a 130 year old oxidized french woman

cry faggot

The DNC lost the election entirely because they nominated a shit candidate. 10 million less people voted for her than people who voted Obama in 2012. No one likes her. The entire campaign was banking on scaring women and minorities into voting against Trump... but they never showed up to the polls. The women and minorities who did show up voted for Trump by larger margins than they did for any other recent Republican candidate.

Even now, no one mourns the loss of what Hillary Clinton could have brought to America. At best they're sad that they can't check "First Female President" off their social justice bingo sheet. No one's mad at the women and minorities who didn't vote. No. They're mad at racists. Those white men who make up less than 25% of the electorate and actually supported Trump 1% less than they did Romney against the scary black incumbent.

Hurry up and turn blue skys grey.. clean coal and oil for everyone STOP MUSK FROM FUCKING US

as an aussie i can confirm i fucking hate lebs and abbos and i don't give a fuck
They are useless pieces of shit

you know what fuck islanders too unless they call me bro
never had a problem with whites coincidence i think not

maxkek

wtf am i looking at there?

Black president for 8 years. Calls us racist. You're going places. Not college, but places.

Trump is love, trump is life
youtu.be/zAxoI3zC3tY

Looks like how shitty things are getting cleaned up.

Name a non-white nation that is more multicultural than the USA

>Thread so sweet and salty

I wonder how many threads / posts Shillary paid to create threads like these on Sup Forums ?

what? whos side are you on?

I don't really care

Maybe the GOP and DNC wont both be completely retarded in 4 years.

This