The electoral college has failed us again. Liberalfag here, actually not upset. This is perfect for a revolution...

The electoral college has failed us again. Liberalfag here, actually not upset. This is perfect for a revolution, I didn't like either candidate anyway. >Dubs names the leader of the new revolution.

Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump

reroll

Donald J. Trump

Donald J Trump

Vladimir Putin

re roll

Donald J Trump

stephen colbert

Donald J Trump

Rolling for Donald J. Trump
I voted for Hillary, but I'm actually glad Trump won.
Couldn't justify voting for him, went with the safe choice, but I'm glad. A Hillary presidency would have been so boring.

Homer J Simpson

Donald J Trump

OP'S a faggit

>failed us
>again
>I didn't like either candidate anyways
>liberalfag here

who the fuck are you talking to? go to bed kiddo I doubt you are even old enough to vote. at the very least this was your first election cycle

Ayyyy

You guys are no fun. Get ready for a shit storm, already starting on west coast.

Hey Argentinafag here, just wanted you to know that the simbol you're trying to use has nothing to do with the ideology you're professing. Ernesto "Che" Guevara was a racist and hated gay people, without mentioning that he didn't started no revolution, he just joined one.
At least investigate a little more man.

ABBA

Stalin

yep. this.

Are you german? I mean really, there's no connection to the person anymore, I'm sorry you thought that.

XxiiQuickZoomxX

Sernie Banders

You mean that the symbol surpasses the deeds of the person?

Fucking kek and checked

Adam Johnson 11

boaty mcboatface

get a job

Gary Johnson