Where were you when the greatest man alive decided to lead you?

Where were you when the greatest man alive decided to lead you?
Hello from Australia.
The land where nothing cool is allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAxoI3zC3tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ausfag reporting in keen to hear some Americans responding to the election

Detention. Hello fellow ausfag

Center of Merica

This is fascinating... Trump promises to put "massive sanctions and tariffs on Australia, to force them to pay us for our protection!" - Trump

And strayans still support him. Amazing. You're great sports!

Whatever happened to you guys. You used to have the reputation as rugged badasses, but now it's pussy-whipped wimps. (e.g. gun ban).
Everyone says New Zealand is where it's at...

Come Perth cunt everything is cool here

Stuck in a majority republican state that gets guaranteed blue electoral votes because fuck Seattle and Olympia.

Damn big city asshats

AusFag here, shit internet for $90 a month lmao

apology for poor english

when were you when greatest man decide to lead you

i was sat at home eating chicken when fred ring

'trump is win'

'no'

whens out turn for a revolt?

>Perth
>cool
>read: meth

Australia has white trash too! Neat! Welcome aboard the sinking ship!

Victorian here.
"The place to be defected"

Trump is going to fuck you btw, stupid.

Nzfag livin in aus ftw

>has
>is

Come to Rocko cunt, everything is cool here.

I doubt the average american who relies on their gun would be able to go toe to toe with the average aussie in a fist fight since most aussies grow up with quite a few brawls under their belt

American living in Japan.

All my American coworkers are disgustingly liberal and called out sick today because of the election results, lol. pussies.

Serbfag here. So glad hillary (indirectly responcible for bombing serbia in '99 bc of our defense against albanian mudslimes) didn't win the election

I was at work, voip/network engineer, spoke with people in multiple countries throughout the night well into the next morning.

Oddly enough the only person who was noticeably upset about the possibility of Trump winning was a fat, lazy, Puerto Rican cunt at my office. I wasn't surprised, though. This same person was also under the impression that the white man stole blacks from Africa by force... we're talking lasso and net, that kind of stupid.

Everyone else was saying "he might actually do it." Then he did it. I've been enjoying the profound levels of liberal idiocy ever since.

I was at work, voip/network engineer, spoke with people in multiple countries throughout the night well into the next morning.

Oddly enough the only person who was noticeably upset about the possibility of Trump winning was a fat, lazy, Puerto Rican cunt at my office. I wasn't surprised, though. This same person was also under the impression that the white man stole blacks from Africa by force... we're talking lasso and net, that kind of stupid.

Everyone else was saying "he might actually do it." Then he did it. I've been enjoying the profound levels of liberal idiocy ever since.

>voip network engineer
you're not even a white hat faggot, where'd you go? itttech?

trumps evp will make sure your sky is grey. Suck in that blue faggots, and hold on to your shit, your kids will be the last generation to see blue

and you?

Your defense? Wow, attacking civilians you have oppressed for decades must feel so heroic to you...

what do you mean our sky will be grey?

oil and coal bby

What the fuck is an evp dont make me google bitch

>degree mill
>going to school at all

Nice try.

Climate change isn't real, human cannot change the climate of earth.. they're too weak and pitiful.

European here, im jelous as fuck that you guys managed to keep the clintons out, trump is cool as fuck

MOIP is so easy I did that shit when I was 12 lol glad someone could make an actual career out of it.. you know considering everything is going fucking cloud

Our time is coming.

Think of how much SJW horseshit seeped into our culture from America over the last 8 years.

Trump is going to accelerate the polar opposite of that in 4 years.

One Nation will replace the Liberals within 20 years.

Safely in Canada laughing my ass off

you stupid gay homosexuality

trump's sjw's are the most annoying brand of sjw on earth. until trump's sjw's are eliminated, libtards are going to go NOWHERE.

you wanna come try and take my guns you sissy fagit? make... my.... day.

oh you haven't been paying attention then. Trump wants to put "massive sanctions on Canada, and tariffs - to force them to pay us for the protection we've given them."

you're fucked.

had a kek

I was taking a massive spicy shit on the toilet my rectum was hurting so bad.
I heard my phone ring, it was from my mum.
I quickly grabbed it, unfortunately I grabbed it to quick and it accidentally fell in the shit filled toilet bowl, It was like an ocean of diarrhea and shit, with my phone being the boat.

I jump out of my seat and quickly reach for my toilet, but just as I reach down I spray shit all over my floor and walls, I slip falling into my puddle of shit, getting some of it inside my mouth.
"CUNT!"
I carefully step up and reach for my shit covered phone still holding my head in pain from the fall, spitting the cold shit out from my teeth

"H-hey"
"user"
"What, what is it?"
"Clint is die"
"No"
And you?

Trump/Trump
youtu.be/zAxoI3zC3tY

the fucking cows we use for the daily McLuncheon change the climate of earth, get your shit together

we have niggers. you think we are scared of a few little kangaroos on the barbies m8?