The Second American Civil War will begin within 2 years. Prove me wrong

The Second American Civil War will begin within 2 years. Prove me wrong.

>You can't.

Democrats are lazy as fuck sjw white women.
What're they going to do? Cry on tumblr?

Well, I have guns and it looks like I can beat the shit out of everyone in that photo, so OK. I'm game.

In 1.5 years, everyone will be dead from airborne aids, prove me wrong
>Protip you cant

I hope it does. Fuck niggers and fuck people who support them. Sorry but the vast majority are total scum. Crime and prison statistics don't lie. Our country would be so much safer without them.

Libtards are against guns will they suck us off to death?

See you in two years. I'll be the guy with a shit eating grin on my face

>typical trump delusion
nigger=\= crime, einstein, its poverty. Kick the niggers out and youre in the same boat, but with poor whites as criminals. Pick up a goddamn book.

Good. Maybe the bad guys won't win this time

meh... ppl dont care enough

Deal

all these idiots burning their own neighborhood of people THAT VOTED THE SAME WAY AS THEM ANYWAY.

And these mentally unstable people have the gall to call half the nation racist idiots.

If it does happen, I'll come down from Canada and fight the godless democrats with you guys. Fucking hate libtards.

It takes 5+ years to develop AIDS from HIV

And it will end within 48 hours

Hey Im all for fuck Trump, but flag burning is treason. Hang em. Hang anyone who hates america.

The burdon of proof always lies on the positive clame. But we'll surely see.

Why would we have a civil war when we could unite under God-Emperor Trump?

checkmate.

>BURDON

Your liberal leaders have certainly contributed to the problem, despite the fact that they're the supposed saviors of blacks/mexicans/gays.

Nope. 8 years.

Millenifags will be between 30-40 by then, let's face it, one of them will run for Pres after Trump runs this country into the ground for his two terms. Don't give me he won't win twice shit. That's what you said the first time.

That millenifag will be the last straw for the hardcore Trumpfags. You thought this election was rough. Just you fucking wait.

Also, you know when Election Day falls in the year 2024? November the fifth.

Remember remember, the fifth of November
The second Civil war was wrought
I can think of no reason
Why the Millenifag treason
Should ever be forgot

trips have spoken

There may be riots, but there will never be an all-out civil war unless the Federal Government actually collapses first. Global recession could do it. Federal bankruptcy could do it. Civil unrest won't be able to topple a still-functional Federal Government.

It worked in 1865 because the states were still largely autonomous, still had militias that held their first allegiance to the state and not the nation, and still had the legal right to secede under the constitution. None of those things still apply.

Not gonna happen. Prove ME wrong!

the fuck you going on about? Just because I called out an obviously flawed argument and fallacy, I'm a liberal. If so, you can suck my liberal penis, boy

I'm so scared of all those college attending liberals, I'm gonna go tuck in all my guns so they don't have nightmares like I do.

If he doesn't do a good job he's not getting re-elected, he didn't even win the popular vote.

>SJW-fueled secession movement succeeds
>it is rejected in Congress
>they secede anyway as an act of rebellion
>it becomes de facto legal for people to kill SJWs and hippies in the streets in the name of quashing the rebellion and preserving the union.
That would be tremendous. I want to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed SHW kill!

Of course you're right.
That's why these statistics and citations don't exist.

again, its a poverty problem, not just race. But go ahead, hang steady to your meme-tier beliefs.

He said civil war not a faggot slaying

All the people that are crying and bitching won't do shit but cry on twitter and facebook. There will never be a civil war led by hippie liberals. The only people that would of created civil war have won this election and are happy.