You wake up a bit early for school and are brushing your teeth in he bathroom

>You wake up a bit early for school and are brushing your teeth in he bathroom.
>Your big brother comes in without knocking.
>He looks at you weird and pulls his pjs down showing you pic related

"Dude my dick is diamonds right now. It hurts like hell"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell mom

like the little user we are, suck it

Challenge to a game of netrunner

Suck it.

Start mouthing his sack through the briefs

Call him a faggot because the only people who say diamonds browse 4chin

Ask him to wipe it all over my face so i can smell his musk, play games

Be a normal human and tell him to fuck off and put his dick away.
/thread

>Wouldn't even suck his brothers dick
What a fucking faggot

more pics?

Show him how hard he is making me in my panties

>Life

This happened once when my brother was drunk. Said he'd blow me too, so i went along. I turned on the shower and he locked the door. I lowered to my knees, and pulled down his boxers. He said" its not gay". What ever, i looked at his cock nice 7". Licked it a few times before putting it in my mouth. He leaned agianst the sink for support. Eventually hes said he eas gunna cum, so i went a bit faster and he blew a huge load down my thraot.. Continue?

>Continue?
no

yes [;s

yes

>Continue?
yes

YES, HOT SHIT, FUCKING HORNY.

mines been hard since I've gotten off work big bro

call the MODS

>Cont
He said," keep going" as lightly humped my mouth spitting out a few more ropes of cum into my mouth. I swallowed "Now clean it off". I licked it clean.. A few moments later i sat on the toilet seat with my pant at my ankles and my brother got down on the floor. "Dont ever tell anyone about this!" I nodded my head and he proceeded to suck my cock. It felt great! I wasnt gunna last long though. I moaned, i could feel my peak. "Im gunna cum" my brother kept going like a champ and i cum buckets. He spit some out, and told me to clean up... We did this a few more timess too..

>We did this a few more timess too..

MOAR STORIES GOD DAMN IT, MOAR FFS.

>He said" its not gay

He was doing his brother a favor, if every time you touched a penis you were gay all doctors would be.

bump

DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I WANNA FUCKING RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

im sorry, but this is not gay enough for me

Check em faggots

This

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!