Those fucking liberals. Crying their eyes out that Trump was voted president...

Those fucking liberals. Crying their eyes out that Trump was voted president. Blaming all Trump-voters for having destroyed the last trace of democracy and nice-ness in USA. Don't blame the republicans that voted Trump, it was their choice. Blame the liberals who did n-o-t vote Hillary. Because... if Hillary really was the best alternative, shame on them who did n-o-t vote for her. And t-h-a-t, you fucking liberals, is an entirely different thing. You betrayed yourselves. So, HAAA !

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpopularvote.com/
ccfe.ac.uk/How_fusion_works.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are not really 2 distinct classes deciding president. there are repubs who always vote R and dems who always vote D.

but the people picking the president are the highly populated baby boomer rednecks in swing states. the dumbest spacey narrow eyed idiot faggots in heroin addicted towns are literally deciding which side gets power. its a literal idiocracy.

these idiots dont know why they vote for who they vote for. they cant reason. they voted for obama, they dont know why. "bc hes funny and i feel like he cares" they voted for trump, they dont know why "bc he talks loud and is rich and i feel like he cares" thats as far as their brains take them. they cant do anything besides feel. a cult of morons pick the president.

fock him

..... and you still don't see my point. "if Hillary really was the best alternative, shame on them who did n-o-t vote for her." That is all that needs to be said.

topkek.

This picture is gold ! The original one use to make me really sad, but this one is literaly full of hope !

Have you ever stepped foot outside of your stink ass, smog-encircled "city?"

You entitled cunts really think that you alone should run this country? You can go fuck yourselves. The tweaked out heroin junkies in my area wanted cliton because suprise suprise, they cash in on welfare and dont work. The rest of them may be simple farmers, but you wouldnt know your ass from a sack of potatoes judging by how you sound.

Leave your tears in a cup for me to drink.

I guess the well paid highly educated liberals will just have to console themselves with the tax cuts.

If liberals spend a fraction of the time they wasted creating bad trump memes and jokes on actually creating some good publicity and support for Hillary, she'd haave won. But that isn't possible because, yknow, that would require going outside and actually doing something useful.

If the lefties were any smart, hillary would not be the candidate for several, several reasons.
For example the part where she is NOT a lib.

The demographics of who voted have been released and it shows about the same number of whites voted this year as did in 2012 for Romney.

The difference and what gave the win to Trump was that the black vote and the millennial vote did not come out to vote in the numbers that they thought they would.

Imagine that, the whiny fucking millennial cucks that whine the most over their SJW vomit are the ones that didn't vote.

>implying

I was under the impression that the ultra rich endorsed clinton by donating millions to her campaign. Who is the real beneficiary to the rich?

i really enjoyed your inappropriate use of hyphens

that wasnt your point. you said "blame the liberals who did not vote for her"

i pointed out its not the liberals or conservatives picking president. its the rednecks.

i grew up in wilcothe ohio retard. now i live in a suburb of cle. i was raised in trumpland. theyre the dumbest people in the western eorld and they get to decide the president.

come visit, ill take you around the trashed town and you can talk to the dumbfucks who vote based on who theyd rather share a beer with. thats how they vote.

"you alone should run this country" what? where did i say that? i said the morons of the country elect president. which they do.

"heroin junkies" arent the only ones in the heroin junkie towns retard. again, come to wilcothe and ill show you first hand who exactly it is voting trump. they voted for obama bc he was funny and voted for trump bc he inherited billions.

"simple farmers" no most of them are postindustrials

"leave your tears" the hostility is unnecessary. emotional assholes like you who get so offended at an internet post shouldnt vote. youre the idiot too dumb to vote.

Liberals didn't vote for Clinton, they probably voted Stein or stayed home. Please stop using Democrat and liberal interchangeably, it's an insult to real liberals. Hillary Clinton is substantially more conservative than my countries hard-line conservatives.

On the contrary I've heard dumbasses screaming about how we're all fucked now that trump is elected and couldn't answer when I asked them why. "HURR DURRR WE ARE FUCKED. TRUMP IS SHIT." These idiots don't even know why they're hating on Trump.

milenials dont pick the president. its the uneducated redneck baby boomers angry that they lost their overpaid jobs and blame the minorities and liberals for their problems in swing states that pick pres. literally the idiots of the country. america is an idiocracy. the same demographic elected obama. and bush. and clinton. and reagan. well reagan & obama had a little more support but the same idiots vote every 4 years for the same reason. they vote off who they like more, whod they rather share a beer with.

as soon as the white trash boomers die off, the country will finally progress.

He said he wants to pull out of the Geneva conventions, torture even if it doesn't work, bring back worse than waterboarding, tear up the Paris agreement because he doesn't believe in climate change, repeal Obamacare, kill the families of Isis. I could go on, but typing on a phone is tedious.

just the name "trump" is enough to say ewww no fuckin way. nothing a trump has ever done had even a shred of integrity. nothing even hints at "good for americans".
electing trump means all you need to be president is inheritance. thats not a democracy or republic or any system with a sense of choice, its a monarchy.
trump is our first but not our last monarch.
that alone is enough to vote against him.

Actual liberal here. Voted Stein. InB4 you blame me for Trump. My county went to centrist war hawk Hillary anyway. Yeah, my vote didn't matter, but at least I won't have to own the policies of the next four years. Liz Warren 2020.

Im okay with Trump being elected. Because if he fucks up (and he will) the rightist will be out of the white house the next 100 years

>implying that some weird demographic of "redneck baby boomers addicted to heroin" were the sole reason Hillary won the election.

Did you even SEE the electoral college map? It looked like someone dunked the entire country in a swimming pool full of ketchup.

Also, what's with the obscenely racist, intolerant language? Aren't you guys supposed to be the "accepting" and "progressive" group? You're not winning over anyone with your 5 year old temper tantrum.

That's what some were saying in the wake of W.

He managed to gain enough support for him to be elected, whether you like it or not. It's not democracy if people refuse to accept the elected president and continue throwing temper tantrums on the streets.

The only people the American people have to blame for trump is the DNC for rigging the primaries against Sanders. He obviously would have won if given a fair shot and would have provided the people with a real alternative.

Duh. Black people only voted because a black guy was running. Niggas don't give a fuck about a white bitch, unless she got him paying child support

>just the name "trump" is enough to say ewwww

Very tolerant of you, clown. It's amazing that you idiots actually wasted a vote based on this 4-year-old-tier argument alone AND YOU STILL LOST. ahahaha

the retard baby boomers are going to be voting for another 8 presidents. these are the dumbest people in the western world who blame all their problems on muslims, niggers, and dirty liberals.
trump will do absolutely nothing for their shitty towns. hes going to take away their welfare, soc security, and medicaid/care.
then they realize this trump asshole conned them. but will they realize where the problem is? no, theyre going to keep blaming nigger loving liberals. and then theyre going to vote for trump v2 in 2020.
hopefully these baby booming fuckers spontaneously combust in the next few years. theyre too stupid to educate.

im not a liberal fucker. im just saying the dumbest people elect the president. which they do. deal with the argument and stop assuming shit.

yea the map looked like someone shot obama and his blood spattered. thats bc the baby boomers have absurd numbers across the swing states.

all you need for power is money and a loud voice = monarchy. americas been a monarchy for decades. money is power. what america did this time was directly elect the king instead of the kings pawn. essentially.
they voted for a monarchy and they dont even realize it. expect the next at least 5 elections to be the same. boomers vote for who theyd rather share a beer with. and some rich asshole is more appealing to them than anyone with a plan.

what? the trumps have been the definition of antiamerican weasel since before donny was born.

im also not a liberal dumbass and thats not what tolerant means

why isnt americans more upset about this? All you care about is FREEDUM but when someone pulls some fascist shit you dont care

Its great that you think i voted trump. Perhaps my assumptions were unfounded, but calling americans stupid based on who they vote for is profoundly idiotic. Most people vote the way you describe, "who wohld they love to share a beer with?" Its like this for both parties tbqfh. But they arent stupid, more apathetic, really.

Inner city people think their votes should count most, because they think they are educated. thats what i meant and what i thought you were implying. Again, i was off.

The cup is still availible for you to cry in...

Hillary won the popular vote you fucking pleb.

This is the second time in 16 years that the popular vote has not won the presidency and it's all thanks to the abomination known as the electoral college.

Fuck your "W" and fuck this system:

nationalpopularvote.com/

Because trump is a Russian spy or something. Kremlin. PUTIN. Are you scared yet? Seriously though, the media has pretty much had a complete blackout on corruption based issues. You need to watch internet news to even hear about this shit and most people don't.

Absolutely this. I've been registered Green for over a decade. Voted for Obama twice, but I campaigned for Ron Paul in 2012. Bernie Sanders was the perfect candidate. If the DNC was not a group of corrupt eletists living in an echo chamber, Trump would not have had a chance.

P.S. Google 'Trump praises Hillary 2008'.

Fucken this! I love it

[babycrying.jpg]

CBF digging the actual pic up, you arent worth it

i made it perfectly clear that they are not dumb solely bc of who they vote for but WHY they vote. like i said, theyd rather vote for who theyd share a beer with. they voted for obama who was the better choice and they still did so for bad, dumb reasons.

come to wilcothe ohio, ill introduce you around and you tell me if some who thinks obama is an atheist muslim born in kenya (a predominantly christian nation) is dumb. try to reason with them. find out for yourself.

liberals are just as stupid. yes. but they dont elect the president, the baby boomers do. which is why im ragging on them.

i really dont care for most city assholes either. anyone who runs away from discussion or cant stay on topic are just assholes. i live in cle suburbs.

but anyone who votes for the 1% owner and has been screwed by that 1%er is a special type of stupid.

i mean, if youve ever worked in a factory, you know the owner doesnt do shit. so the fact youre voting for an owner is extra dumb

what suburb of cle? I'm in Strongsville.

broadview. that counts as cle suburb right?

>Those fucking liberals.
ITS TEH FCKN LIBRULS

Sounds good to me.

Well, shit. In some ways i guess we feel the same. I mean, im not wishing death upon them but they are dissapointing, the baby boomers. I would honestly be let down no matter who won and i would most likely be bathing in trump supporter tears if hillary won. Its the nature of a troll. Gday m8

You should sterilize yourself. If you actually agree with those things, please, please sterilize or kill yourself.

>Bernie Sanders was the perfect candidate.
The fuck is wrong with you?

Do you have a job?

Don't blame the voters for choosing the lesser of two evils - blame the DNC for trying to cram Hillary down our throats.

see ya

bernie was the best candidate but he wasnt perfect.

taxing the 1% really high is only a temporary solution. the REAL problem is the owners. a perfect candidate wouldve had a plan to get rid of the owners.

also his immigration and env policies suck.

the world is already fucked from climate change. we're too late in the game to do anything. any effort toward it is just a waste. the assholes all the way back to the 30s who didnt listen to the environmentalists screwed up.

immigration is bad for a nation. the immigrants come over and headbutt with other cultures. im not saying our cultures are right, im just saying the culture wars are happening and we cant be enabling them. the immigrants who come over are poor. they suck up welfare and work. for cheap which drives wages down. they also breed like gerbils and their kids go on welfare.

Uhh no. We still need to fix climate change, his environmental policies were fucking fantastic. The longer we don't tackle climate change the longer we will be suffering the consequences of it. Even if we did a complete 180° right now, we would still suffer the "worst case scenario", but we will suffer with it for a lot shorter of a time than if it tackle it in 50 years, which seems more likely. The longer we take to deal with it, the more generations of humans have to suffer because of it.

Oh, I'm sorry, do you support war crimes? If China invaded the united states without declaring war and started torturing KKK members in Texas and stealing American oil, would you be cool with it? It's basically what trump has said he wants to do to middle Eastern countries.

climate change isnt a regional issue. america chucking taxpayer money at it is stupid if china isnt on board. theyre the biggest destructor on the planet. either we solve it globally or we dont solve it and the world has said fuck you to the environmentalists

lets just test how much the individual REALLY cares about it. animal agriculture biggest ghg emitter, biggest ocean destroyer, biggest deforester. are you vegan? how many environmentalists do you know are vegan?

how many people are willing to take public transit if they own a car? ride a bike? not get plastic bags at the store? not waste plastic all the time?

no ones willing to actually do anything about it, they just want politicians to save them.

so lets look at energy, did bernie want to do that right? no he wanted to fund solar in america. any solar in america is a waste of money. the most efficient and cost effective way to use solar is to put it in areas where the sun shines hottest all day all year. did bernie say he wants to put solar panels in africa and the tropics, sell power to the locals, and use that money to fund domestic energy? no he wants dumbass roof panels with a converter that zaps half the energy.

War crimes are fine so long as they happen in other countries to other people.

China is no.1 investor in R&D Green Energy right now.

google - Solarcity and only then shitpost
your argument about solar was valid 5 years ago

....thorium on the other hand....

That those two were the final candidates shows that both sides are populated complete and utter idiots. Place that in the context of an undemocratic election procedure (not all votes are equal due to electors and division into states) and you get the backwards shithole that is the US.

they can r&d all they want. end of the day, no ones willing to actually do anything. as long as you have owners and corporations run the world, youre not getting results. as long as people are addicted to meat dairy eggs cars plastic, nothings changing.

im on the solarcity site looking at residential panels. its a joke, just from putting them anywhere in america besides fla (where hurricanes will fuck them anyway) is a waste of money. you can spend the same money for more energy putting them in africa and selling the energy locally. take that money and we can fund domestic energy. we are losing efficiency and money building solar domstically. energy is a global issue.

and dont even bother with nuke energy. too risky. the effects of a puny reactor like chernobyl (small compared to what they wanna build) were horrifying. and not just from locals, it affected the globe. id rather waste money on solar than poison the planet

Nuclear power is the future, user. Fusion power is only 20 years away, as it has been for the last 60 years. But seriously, fusion power has a lot of promise.

You seem like a reasonable person with a healthy perspective on life.

>and dont even bother with nuke energy. too risky.

fusion? we cant even control it. we cant walk into a plant, push a button and know what to expect. fusion isnt happening. how exactly do we stop a chain reaction? how do we control it so its not too much energy too fast? i mean specifically how would we stop that, shoot ice beams at the reactor? we dont have answers yet. and where is all the nuclear waste going? youre not putting under my house.

and that doesnt really quell my meltdown fears. ironically chernobyl the power plant melted down bc they didnt have enough power for their cooling system.

yeah when the fusion vote comes around, ill be telling politicians to fuck off. not taking my taxmoney for that. put solar panels in africa.

the safe, plentiful options for energy are there. the nuclear addicts need to fuck off and unite the globe for energy.

come to wilcothe and talk to these mouthbreathers

True, fuck those "two are poor choices but Trump is definitely the worst" and then did not vote because not voting is "making a statement too" meme.

Stop crying, you had your chance.

Also those who wrote harambe or any other shitty meme, fuck them too.

Uh. Yeah we can. You take deuterium and triterium and spin it around in a giant torus with super powerful electromagnets and heat it up until to fuses into helium. It's completely safe, very easy to control and produces fuckloads of energy, the only drawback is that at the moment it takes more energy to sustain the reaction that it produces.

> Hillary loses.
> This is a bad thing.

more realistic

Sure, whining like the liberals do is retarded, but take a step back and think about how Trump supporters would have reacted had the outcome been another one. I'm certain it would've been waaaay worse.

Why can't people think in a nuanced kind of way these days? Everything is black and white. Hope the quality of the US educational system isn't going to decrease even further, Europe has long since passed.

Has anyone taken the bike guy meme with this one? Like bike guy is labeled DNC and the stick is Hillary Clinton, and when they fall they scream "White supremacy did this!" I'd make it myself if I wasn't lazy and actually cared

Teach me your ways, Grand Master Mongoloid

well thats reassuring. lets play around with dangerous materials that require a fuckton of energy to even squeeze any out of and our best attempt at a plan in case of meltdown is hope the spinney thing rotates fast enough. and lets do all of this so we can heat water and turn turbines.

no thank you, ill go with the safe option with a FREE energy source, the sun, that doesnt have a chance at a meltdown, doesnt shove nuclear waste under my house. solar has potential, they need to do it right.

btw a nuclear fusion plant? yeah dont want my taxes going up to 40% to fund some trillion dollars of bullshit

He said he's gonna target the families of terrorists, assuming they can be found, and then he's gonna do something worse than waterboarding to the terrorists themselves.
N O M E R C Y

That African energy plan on point tho, when's your campaign?

I don't think you understand how fusion works. There is no chance of a meltdown. 0% it is literally 100% safe and 100% clean and the by-product is fucking helium. In the event of catastrophic failure, the reactor shuts down and the reaction immediately stops. There is no chance of any damage ever happening due to a failure. Ever.

>free energy
>useless on a cloudy day
>will explode or implode in a few billion years
>gives you cancer

which is stupid. terrorists have proven to endure torture and not reveal information bc they are brainwashed to believe they are martryrs and will be rewarded with something greater than the worst torture they could possibly endure on earth.

if you want information. you have to break their brainwashed psychology. which is done by treating them as humans. making them realize that its not about religion, its about one human talking to the other. its been proven time and time again.

right after kanyes

"the reactor shuts down" and then a chain reaction obliterates the planet. no thank you. if you dont have a cooling system for a really hot reaction, it shows how lost you are.

i didnt say only put them one place. you can put them all across the equator. it wont be cloudy everywhere. and its way less cloudy in africa than other places.
the sun will outlast human existence
guess wel have to get all those solar panels sunscreen then

Or you could just give them truth serum.

The family part is mostly because they're like cockroaches, where there's one there are more.

If my terrorists you mean any Militia members who try and stand up to him... lol. Oh those poor little 3%ers are in for a rude awakening.

The reaction stops when you remove the power supply from the reactor, it requires a constant input of electricity to sustain the heat required to keep the reaction going. When the power is removed the plasma cools down rapidly until it reaches safe levels. Even if some of the plasma from the torus bit the walls of the reactor, nothing would happen. You fears of fusion power are completely irrational and show a clear ignorance of the subject matter. I would encourage you to read more on the subject.

No it means Muslims.

so much this. my moving ballot was cast months ago for hillary.

but she only had my vote by default after her campaign squeezed out Bernie cause MUH HEZTORY.

Obama had the sense to make her secretary of state, thereby combining the vote. I know there's a bunch of people who opted to write in Phil Kessel or bernie or dead pandas so on and so on because they were finally fed up with an arcane process that favors the politics p2p model.

I for one am willing to give him a chance to rebuild the economy. nothing sates idiots like cash.

um. okay so fusion works when you have one material, you shove it with another and hopefully the two materials stick. in which case there is energy emitted.
i cant reach my hand in and stop that emitted energy. if i unplug it, that energy doesnt disappear. it continues. it causes more reactions. it gets hotter and hotter. and then it cools down.
im not sure why you think a flip of a switch will stop it.
it HAS to be a chain reaction. theres no point otherwise. if its not a chain reaction, you cant get more energy than you put in. its impossible.
you cannot just control+alt+delete chain reactions.
if you want to stop it, you have to cool it RAPIDLY.
so if you dont have something cold in case of a meltdown, youre just a terrorist trying to kill the country.

...but hillary won the popular vote. more people voted for her than trump. it wouldn't have mattered how many supporters of hers got out and voted, because she got more votes and still lost lol. i don't care much for hillary but do you even know how our election process works?
try googling the electoral college and read a paragraph or two?

They knew those extra votes were from their rigged machines and illegal voting, so she conceded.

...because it does
ccfe.ac.uk/How_fusion_works.aspx

okay. lets say you fuse 2 substances together. the emitte energy is not great enough to do another fusion. this means you put in more energy than you got out. thats no good.

but if you fuse 2 materials together and get more energy than you put in, theres enough energy for another fusion. so some emitted energy heats water, some starts another fusion. and that continues until theres no material left to fuse.

if youre not careful, that chain reaction gets really hot. too hot. you need something to cool it.

if someone is telling you a chain reaction is 100% safe, theyre conning you.

Yeah, they couldn't vote but had time to protest. And those protests were all spontaneous just like the Benghazi attacks. I wonder if those protests were inspired by a video?

Did you read the article? You need to sustain constant 100million degree temperatures and a constant spinning magnetic field powerful enough to trap a stream of plasma tosustain the reaction. The neutrons given off by the reaction produce heat. The article says all of this in greater detail, but you aren't going to read it anyway.

There's nothing we can do about climate change because it;s not human caused.

SJWs think everyone who lives outside the inner cities is an ignoramus who knows nothing of the world and has no perspective.

Yes, the irony is apparent to us all...except SJWs.

You're totally right, ya know? I mean, fuck other people for having other points of view. Their view points are stupid simply because they don't align with yours. I'm sure you've totally had calm and reasonable conversations others and genuinely listened to their concerns or saw things from their perspective.

jk. kys fgt.

fucktards.

>believing in climate change

wew, lad. there's gullible and then there's you.
inb4 shitty wikipedia links about "'muh fake science is real...durpa durp."

Obvious troll is obvious.

It is a fact that carbon dioxide is a green house gas. It is a fact that green house gases contribute to heating up the planet by trapping heat in. It is a fact that humans pump millions of tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year. But some how we aren't contributing to it at all? You are either a paid shill or mentally retarded.

>implying torturing muslim shit heads isn't awesome
>implying obamacare shouldn't be repealed
>implying isis and their families shouldn't be wiped from the earth.

the fact liberals believe THIS SHIT is precisely wy i'm glad donald won.
pro-terrorism? pro-extortion of the american people via bullshit "healthcare" program?
yeah. fuck the left.
you faggots are done for at least 8 years.
keep crying and we'll make it 12.
go put some ice on your butt, fag.

You have your FACTS skewed. Of course that's what you were taught from a young age.

Not even trolling. Climatology is right up there with phrenology and cryptozoology on the bullshit scale.

I majored in chemistry, but thanks for your brilliant insight into this topic.

>those fucking anons that are ecstatic that they can now make threads as easy as "lol liberal tears".

Enjoy it while it's hot, buzzkill.

>not realizing humanity is just a surface infection
>not realizing a single volcanic eruption wrecks more shit than anything we've done since the industrial revolution
>being this committed to the lie

someone is a retard or a shill here, but it's not the guy you're addressing newfag.

did you have to drop out?

Actually no. I am a WM, Living in the Bay Area, in IT making 100K+/yr, college, two kids, 600k in equity in my house, I own 3 cars and a motorcycle, 401k and a pension.

I voted Trump because we do need to tighten our borders up before you candy-assed libs let a bunch of hell bent sand niggers into this country.

Also because your two candidates were pathetic. One is a socialistic hippy who has never worked an honest days work in his life.

Your second and far worse candidate really belongs tied to a pole in front of a firing squad. She and her husband (to a lesser degree) are are fucking felons who just haven't been convicted yet.

So fuck you a quit your bitching. We had to put up with your savior for eight years dragging the US through the mud. Now you get to watch ours undo all the fucked up shit Brobama did.