Why are young men so hated?

Why are young men so hated?

Are they? Pedos love em.

G is a child and talks after other ppls mouths. She was raised in the middle of jews, so what do you expect?

Because liberals view boys as defective girls.

We had no chance from a very young age. Teachers belittle little boys for being boys and praise little girls cause they added a jelly color boarder to their homework. Now society thinks young boys/ men are a "problem" and young girls/ woman are entitled as fuck. I'd still rape em tho

I'm actually ok with this. Chicks always go on about how people like Miles Cyrus and Kim Kardashian etc are bad role models for little girls it's about time boys started getting some love.

It's so cute when she tries to be a feminist.

>boys are defective girls
>tfw default gender of all new humans is female

because hating men is encourage and celebrated

>so is hating women

sure, on the internet, but not as widely as hating men is. men being raped in prison is celebrated as justice, while rape against women is literally the worst thing that could ever happen, ever.

penis envy. Pretty obvious. They got shafted and can't deal with the inferiority.

>check our president elect
Also
Getting raped in prison is "justice" exactly is because it's "the worst thing ever". Imagine if that threat was ever present, a societal paranoia, something you were always told to be wary of.
I dunno what to tell you m80, you answered your own question.

>tfw fuck off, you're wrong
Your genitals start out at a midway point between the two, descending if male, ascending if female. Secondary characteristics develop closer to puberty.

Are you fucking retarded? Joking about a girl cutting off her boyfriends dick as revenge is considered an aquired taste by Shelly Osbourne on national TV, Donald Trump being half as mean to women as he is to men makes him a mysogynist.

I mean I get it, our world views are fundamentally different and we will never be friends, but at least try to show SOME portion of intellectual honest, if you don't want to all respect.

>half as mean
Disagree. He treats people as utilities. Females who are attractive are more desired by him and more valuable.

Or he just pokes fun at your weaknesses in a primitive way, once you talk shit to him. It's not like he goes out of his way to insult ugly women on principle.

And of course we all prefer attractive people, that's just human nature. I don't see the mysogyny here, brother.

It's almost like he's a narcissist who can get away with shit talking others to boost his ego. Y'know, the one he has towers built to try and match the size.

The utility in that is to his ego. He doesn't give a shit about anyone he perceives as "below him" beyond what he can use them for, or if they upset him somehow.

because they are treating men as if they aren't a different sex but rather a broken woman.

So not unlike any other politician and definetely not unlike Clinton, who openly expresses her disgust for the unwashed 'deplorable' masses.

Why the fuck are you extrapolating that I'm pro Clinton from the fact that I said Trump wasn't half as mean to women as he is to men? What fucking logical gymnastics is this?

sit down son. nobody said you're pro clinton. he's just mentioning the other "real" candidate.

You know how estrogen and testosterone work right?

Buddy, you are going on tangents here.
How you perceive him being a narcissist in general has nothing to do with mysogyny. It is just a general Trump rant and I actually should have responded to it in that way.

>thinks the person who's president affects how parents raise their kids

Nope.
You'll find that very few individuals who you label as women haters have any hate for their female family members, gf's and wives, close female friends. Their hate is oriented at individuals or a certain "kind" of woman. To argue they are women haters is to say that all women are the same and there is no individualism among women.

The biggest scam is calling someone a women hater for hating an individual female, as if a female individual is representative of the female gender as a whole.

Take Zoe Quinn or what have you for instance.
If you ask women all around the world whether she is representative of them, that attacking her as an individual is the same as attacking the whole female gender, i think you will garner a lot of looks of hatred.
One such individual being deemed representative of the gender is itself an insult to the gender,
and an affront to individualism.

When a shitty person projects themselves onto a whole collective, as if the whole collective should be like them, as if they are the perfect formula that the rest of the collective should be like them, such that any attacks on the person are defined as an attack on a whole collective in all arrogance,
is the biggest of all social sins.

Last but not least, i leave you with the name of a person who thought "everyone should be like me" just as an example of how demented and dangerous such mentality can be:
Jim Jones.

My bad. It's obnoxious how some people just automatically assume you're pro the opposite candidate when you post anything non-positive about theirs. I'm starting to have that as my default expectation of responses, and reacting to that perception.

My original point was a tangent that further tangents have spun off from. My original point was that that user was false in their statement that Trump is half as mean to women as he is to men.
That still stands.

>My original point was that that user was false in their statement that Trump is half as mean to women as he is to men.

But you didn't refute this claim at all.You say that he uses people as utilities. People in general. How does that equal a hate for women in particular, based on the properties of their gender (which is what the word mysogyny should mean.)?

I'd really like to know that and I wish to keep our discussion civil. So far you are doing a good job.

Or are you really getting hung up on the expression 'half as mean'. Well in that case, there's no real way to quantify how mean is half is mean, but I think it is pretty obvious that he verbally targeted more men than women, but the public discussion only got outrageous about his attacks on female personalities, although the accusations against male opponents were not one bit less insulting.

It's doses. Everyone has some of both. amount of estrogen causes the original to start ascending and forming normally and amount of testosterone causes it to start descending and forming normally.

you haven't heard? its everyone else's job to raise their child but the parents themselves

But dont forget
>dont you tell me how to raise MY child
as she meds it into a coma

Upper class rich white girl on Disney talking about misogyny while living her life served on a silver platter.

She knows what true oppresion is ; -;

Basically. I was saying that it wasn't HALF as mean. He shittalks people roughly equally as offensively, and outside of that, people are utilities, resources to be used.
The explicit "mean" treatment of people is about the same. It's the other treatment that people label misogynistic. The perception of utility of women vs men.
But that's not something I'm nearly awake enough to want to try to quantify and debate/discuss.

>49% of world population is male
>one guy is going to ruin everything!
I hope you don't raise any young men or women.

How are we supposed to find a girl when they are suspecting rape whenever someone approaches them?

simple, you let her rape your wallet

>Women can do anything they want to men
>women can fuck as many men as they'd like
>women can dress like whore

>potus cannot grab pussy for some reason

You could try to not raping women. Showers help too.

It's also a nice adult skill to be able to let things go.

You're absolutely right, user! Men have it really hard right now, especially white guys.

im mixed but i live with my white side of the family and disowned the other half
man theyre called racist just for breathing

If preferring one woman over another because of some features she has that another one doesn't makes me a misogynist, then I don't care about not being a misogynist. I don't like sluts and I don't like fat women.

no matter what and when women have had it easier. The massive entitlement that women have to say the things they do about men is just one thing.

As long as they're doing what men want, right?

Men have never been entitled to say and do whatever they want to women. Women have always had oppressive power over men, fucking cunts are so goddamn spoiled.

See, thats where all numales come from. If you look at typical family where numale was raised, it usually consists of women. If there is a father (unlikely), he's a drunkard or he just doesn't give a shit about his kid.

Goddamn the worst part is I know a faggot who does all of this shit.

It's cool user, I used to believe whatever my parents told me about politics too. I'm sure if 2 good citizens like us were aligned in the 70s we would've beaten the pinko feminist movement with our extended knowledge of how women really are. Maybe we could elect Reagan before everyone got jaded and jumped on the bandwagon. We could be bff time traveling hipsters.

aka average reddit male

cracked.com is that you?

MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE MY SOGGY KNEE

If rape is supposed to be a crime then it's definitely not justice, wtf are you smoking?

Why is she so hot in a hillary top?

Older guys run the world. And they see young guys as a threat. It's the same for nearly all animals, the older male has the power, women of all ages are valued, but young men are a potential threat to the established power