I had to share this. Perfect Explanation

I had to share this. Perfect Explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM

Its crazy how Democrats cant Accept their own Voting system... hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yyVIvZKK0o
chegg.com/homework-help/definitions/classical-liberalism-53
wichitaliberty.org/liberty/classical-liberalism-values-liberty-the-individual-and-civil-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM
youtube.com/watch?v=rR4Nqhtz5xk
youtube.com/watch?v=RY5vTcLBnNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Lol do you think the republicans wouldn't have done the same? Trump was complaining about the election being rigged the last two weeks cause he thought he was going to lose.

But the pre election polls were obviously rigged, that's why they are all wrong and not by a margin.

What does polls say on the chances Trump will get an Heart attack or a stroke

Zero percent - too much high energy.

They are allowed to protest. It goes along with that free speech that your redneck cunts always harp on about.

High energy causes Heart attack

Complaining about Hillary winning a rigged election is different than curling up in a fetal position, crying and thinking you're going to shower camp.

No, you are thinking of cholesterine. Two different things

>protests
>riots

One of is protected by free speech and the other gets you free shoes.

The left are just pissed that they couldn't do something they wanted to do for once.

Poor guys are probably pissing themselves right now.

Many are making serious death threats against Trump and his supporters.
I wonder who has who outgunned there.

>Trumps too racist, let's move to an even whiter country

Didn't know there were so many bigoted rednecks on Sup Forums. Always kinda imagined it more progressive

I saw a video on Twitter where 3 [black] dudes beat up another motherfucker outside of his car, at least 8 or so people watching, all the while you can hear them shouting "This is what happens when you vote Trump"

ye i think its going viral

>8 years of donald trump

0% kek surrounds him, penetrates him and protects him he cannot die until the wall is built, isis is dead and the illegals are gone

he was asking for it by dressing in that hat

sauce?

nig nogs were being nig nogs hat or no hat they just want to chimp out and they'll find any reason

That's horrible.
Should be a hate crime but it won't be.
That is one small part of why they lost.
Decent people are tired of their shit.
It's unsurprising that Hillary supporters are resorting to criminal actions. After all, they voted for her.

ah. so victim blaming is okay when the victim holds different political views than you?
how tolerant.
your party's true colors are showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yyVIvZKK0o

I agree. For the longest time I've been a rather left leaning person, but after experiencing the SJW movement first hand I can honestly say with out a doubt these people are fucking insane. These people are like the tea party to the republicans 8 years ago. Killing their own party. Give it about a month and their voices will die out and I hope to god things can get back to some kind of normality. Without these bastard spouting their SJW buzzwords.

Yeah, this one.

This is why i have a carry permit and a dash cam. Fuck niggers.

they ain't going anywhere soon, they've taken a huge hit but they're still here and now when cnn start attacking every decision trump makes these fucks are going to ego wank themselves to death that they really are anti-establishment instead of just pretending to be

To me, my friend, normality was about 10 years ago.
I've always been left leaning as well, but growing up with literally everything at your fingertips and the click of a search button, you know what's out there, shit that could easily been hidden years and years ago.

It's hard to be left and to respect yourself at the same time.

Yeah, it's gonna be fun to watch though. I think they might lose a bit of steam over time though. Especially now that they know shouting people down with "racist" or "Misogynist"
Its true. I almost wish there was a new party out there that could build up steam.... Something like the bull moose party.... Something moral but just as well.

Pff you're all scum, everyone knows the fucking reds and the republicunts rigged the election! You people are fucking disqusting in how sheepish you are, there is no way that orange diafram could have won!

>lose steam
>implying these people are self aware enough to know them labelling everyone as hitler who disagrees with them got trump elected in the first place
i'm glad your optimistic but the war is far from won

>obvs b8
try harder

Then maybe they'll just off themselves or people will stop taking them seriously.

No.

they won't they're cowards, same reason no celebrity is actually moving to Canada, they're drama queens and we're not that lucky. if trump does start to build bridges and do a good job more and more people will see the frenzy was for nothing and might come around, here's hoping

Im pretty sure the people who voted for Obama did the same shit when he won.

You people need to learn the difference between rigged and bad.
Hillary and her team were counting on these polls as well and were sure of their victory. You can see their disbelief in every image of them during the counting.
So the polls were majorly inaccurate, but not necessarily 'rigged'. Or do you think that Hillary rigged the polls to fool herself?

Atleast we wont have to worry about war with russia

thats one of the most important things though

The race war is put on hold for now.

What? Are you seriously that retarded? This place used to be a hotbed for neonazis. The word "niggers" used to get autofiltered to "roody-poo. Go check out Sup Forums sometime.

true, republicans my own congress as well but trump doesn't really have republican support so it'll still be a challenge to get bills through
thank christ

yeah sorry
not so gr8 b8 m8

ah, good ol roody poo days

God can you imagine the US going up against the red army while fighting isis in the middle of Syria over some shitty oil field? Like ww1 with more dune coons.

depends on fb, twitter and msm, if they go even harder left as anti-establishment protest it could rile up naive folk like it has through the election but hopefully things will settle

Yeah and they'd lose. Couldn't even win in the middle east with "the world's strongest military".
If they ever went up against a real military, America would get fucked harder than the girlfriend of a liberal by her nigger husband.

same cause to pigheaded cowards want the war
>easily avoidable war
>hillary wants it to prove a point
>putin don't back down to no woman
>we suffer

well lets be honest.... Whites have rifles and shot guns and know how to use them.... your average Nig or Nog has only a small hand gun and some times a sub machine gun that they can't hit anything with from close range. Now they could use spears and use their dark skin in the night for an advantage, if it wern't for their eyes.

>tl;dr
Blacks would be wiped off the map from miles away.

Whole sale slaughter.

i was think more white libtard cucks fight for nigs, turn up with posters, blue hair spray and oversized glasses met with gunfire, sum gunfire and a helping of gunfire, it wouldn't last long

one thing i've learnt from sjw's is that a middle class white person is able to speak and fight for every race, gender, sex orientation and relgion, because they can't seem to do it for themselves

>I hate being the target of broad generalizations
>makes a broad generalization
>posts a video that disproves his own broad generalization

"We're here to kill all dirty white cis scu-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *the she beast crys out as it is hit with volley after volley of bullets from the white lines, her Warriors of social justice soil themselves with fear as their first wave of blue hair, and unarmed comrades fall. Suddenly a thunderous sound of hooves fills the air as the remanats of the once great Klu Klux Klan charge forward on horse back, Spears and burning crosses in hand, the SJW ranks are soon routed and their bodies lie in heaps. An American flag jammed into the land wales and beta males. Their rainbow shirts and hair, now crimson and scarlet by their own blood, even the klan's white garbs are now all red. This is the first and last stand of the SJW.

bait, or newfag.
2/10 coz I replied.

Pic related, cake I made today for libtard coworker who's in a panic over the future.

We're both Ausfags btw. In Ausfagia. The relevance to your little shindig is... low.

kek ausfags are always the best

>Laci Green
Wow! She is not nice!
>but she has nice tits!
>pic related

Dead people voted for shillary 4 times each, not worth questioning at all.

I'd hate fuck her.

>Misunderstood urban youths help racist white Trump voter move his car

I genuinely don't see how Hillary is a representation of the left though. She is a centrist at best by any definition, centre right if we want to get specific.

These people are liberals not leftists.

Or she was showing disbelief because she lost a rigged election she should have won. I personally have no clue but I feel like there was rigging going on on both sides whether the candidates knew about it or not.

Nice quads but if you compare Clinton to the rest of the world she's a goddamn conservative, and in the US she's considered far left. Also liberal is ON the left you retard, you can't just change the fucking term, the people calling themselves liberals are NOT liberals.

>Its crazy how Democrats cant Accept their own Voting system... hahahaha
Wasn't Trump bitching about the election system during the entire time about it "being rigged," and how the electoral college was useless after Obama won?

The sheer amount of protests and riots going on proves to anyone non-deluded person how fucking childish and weak the left has gotten.

Day 1 of not getting their way, screaming crying tantrums across the board and breaking things and shouting "no no no!" like a bunch of toddlers when you take their toys. It's so fucking hilarious how horribly they're displaying themselves and yet after all of it they'll still act like the honorable half of such a horrible system.

Tl;Dr: Fuck the left

Well if she's a conservative she's not on the left is she - conservative are supposed to be centre right. And liberal doesn't mean the same as left.

You can play with the definitions if you want but don't expect me to join in. You won't find a real lefty anywhere that thinks Clinton is their candidate. The liberal middle ground however...

I'm on the left but I'd vote for trump to break the stranglehold that establishment clones have on politics.

You guys might blame immigrants for the housing shortage and stagnating wages and I say that these oligarchs haven't built enough houses or paid people adequately. Either way we agree just not on the root cause. I also think political correctness is bullshit, immigration has failed and accusing trump supporters or voters of being racist or misogynist is narrow minded bullshit too.

Not everyone on the left is an idealist or lover of all things, sometimes we just want to see the disabled cared for and for working people to have a decent living standard in line with improvements in society.

Guess I will just have to let Trumps tax cuts console me. It's like watching turkeys vote for Christmas.

Who is this fine gentleman?

comfy as fuck

I personally sit right around where 'Dennis Kuchinich' and trust me I'm not defending Clinton, I hate the bitch, but I am trying to defend the term liberal.
Read this then check back and tell me if this sounds like your average SJW, if it doesn't they aren't fucking liberals they're progressives for the 100th fucking time. chegg.com/homework-help/definitions/classical-liberalism-53

I am a liberal THEY are not, do your homework and stop slandering the name.

I found a better link.
wichitaliberty.org/liberty/classical-liberalism-values-liberty-the-individual-and-civil-society/

nigga u stupid

Have you been downtown in a Canadian city?

Or to fucking SURREY (BC)!?

Hey asshole, we did the same thing 8 yrs ago. We're just civilised enough to not cry like a baby. I supprised that yall are even protesting you Niggers are usually to lazy to do anything

that was trump kid. not the republicans.
seriously

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM
Who the fuck is this dude? I only know him from webm related. Is he a let's player or some shit?

sure kid destruction of private property is free speech.

bitter tears

am i banned?

phew not banned yet. ok todays the day fuck yeah murica!!! youtube.com/watch?v=rR4Nqhtz5xk

FUCKING BAN ME YOU CYUUUNNNNNTTSTSTSTSTSTTS TSTSTSTSTSTS I HATE THIS FUCKIGN WEBSITE

BANN MEMEM YOU COCK SUCKERSS

Beautiful conflict. It is the design of humanity, the instrument of the zeniths. I beseech the populace; continue to spread the dogma of subjugation, thou need not agency nor thought anymore. Conflict is your reason to live, the reason you wake up and go to sleep. The reason to eat and dream. You live for conflict. The price of living is your children, to indoctrinate their mind for more warriors of the great news. The glorious design of predestination, conflict is your messiah. -Gospel of War: Conflict

My holy warriors of chaos, your fighting is not unnoticed nor unappreciated. You are truly the most devout generation since our rule. This endless conflict is truly glorious. We have lead the world astutely for this purpose. It is only through Conflict you can be saved. Continue on, fight and argue. Never be wrong. Always be right. Stand for Justice, apprehend the criminals. The cycle of destruction is humanity. To create; only to destroy. That is living. That is death

Yesterday Ives's driving (in Chicago, a very liberal place). I got stuck behind a Mexican in a work van talking to another Mexican. They stopped in the middle of, and blocked the whole street. I didn't even get mad. I just thought "this is why trump won". This is our country. Not the blacks, not the Rican's, not the beaners. It's American land. Anyone else can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=RY5vTcLBnNk