Hey Sup Forums, a faggot who wish he had been born a girl here

Hey Sup Forums, a faggot who wish he had been born a girl here.

How do i get guys interested in me who aren't 40+ years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7Xtaa7sZho?t=47s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

be a interesting and genuinely nice person to spend time with

Dress up like a girl
Try to browse forums and online communities that like traps and other faggots who enjoy trannies.
What do you say, motherfucker?

I don't go outside. So how would they know?

I try, but all i get is 40-60 year old men perving on me.

same...
im in your exact position OP
internet is you only option then, and what i said about being interesting still applies

I read alot of history, but not alot of people share that interest.

Go to gay clubs and talk?

Crippling social anxiety.

Struggle getting on a bus.

i read a lot of asian philosophy
not many have that interest either
im sure you have other things about you that other will find interesting

No

pozt some pix fruit cup

send pic of face

You're imagining that i'm a trap.

I'm not, i'm a guy who wish he could pull off a trap look.

And post images of Yotsuba to come off cute.

i am much dissapoint

You sound a lot like me so heres my advice. Stop being a pussy

Same as OP, this is a total hijack, rate me and give me advice.

How do you tell if someone is worth talking to or a complete waste of time?

im sure you would be ok to spend time with
but i understand how low the odds are of you ever finding anyone
personally i just gave up

Thanks user

Same sentiments here OP.

Would I ever have surgery and convert?

No, I like girls and like having a penis with which to do things with those girls.

I'd definitely prefer being a girl but I'm not gay, if I were born female would that be different?

What inherently makes you like whichever sex?

Weird to think about, but thinking about getting plowed as a woman is pretty hot.

Same here I spend all day just laying bed depressed most of the time now shit sucks

That is my normal state too, but once in a while i have an outburst like this where i sign up for dating sites and all that stuff.

Always ends with me laying in bed feeling like a retard when nobody replies.

i feel you so hard right now

That depends on exactly what you want from said person.

Too vague a question.

Yeah sexuality is confusing.

I love tits but can't stand vagina.

Where as on a man i love everything from belly to six pack.. Although maybe abit more of a bias towards the siex pack.

Take care of yourself first and girl up second. Crippling anxiety? Inability to go outside? You could be a good looking guy who wants a GF and still not get anywhere.

Here's your path to success
Therapy
Therapy
Therapy
Education
Good job
Transition
Profit

Sorry OP, it's a long road and it's not easy. Improve self first, then girl up. Without prospects, income, and overcoming your mental issues, there's no way.

Not OP but I like honestly like feeling feminine sometimes I've never really been completely straight but I still like having a penis and girls

I want money.

i feel your pain

I hope things work out for you user

pfft
heres mine
therapy
therapy
therapy
neet bucks
transition
happy
im already past the neet bucks stage and going on to the transition stage

That's where I stop.

I don't like men whatsoever. I hate the physique and the face of males but I like buttstuff and of course everyone on here would say that is gay.

But I know I'm not.

>Always ends with me laying in bed feeling like a retard when nobody replies.
I know that feel all too well

Well, I live in happy commie land where trans people have to be approved by a state organization or they can get NO treatment.

Not even allowed to go the private route with my own money.

Can't help you there, never tried extorting people for money.

Post a classified ad on Craigslist to suck off old dudes for cash.

im seeing official doctors too
in my province the informed consent route is kinda hard to do from what ive read

Still pretty gay dude. I say that but would still probably take a dick if given the chance

Gayest thread ever.

doesnt always mean your gay, it can be a fetish. you wouldnt count scat as a sexuality or gender.

Are you from denmark?

Not with a dick, with toys.

I'd have to get past the whole 'there's a dude fucking my ass' part to be down with that.

youtu.be/X7Xtaa7sZho?t=47s

Its still pretty fucking gay stop trying to water it down to make him feel better

I'm the opposite OP. I'm 28, well off, want a qt trap to chill with and fuck silly. Where do I meet them, I live in fucking so cali, they have to exist here.

rude

Alright buddy post your steam and I'll be your friend and help you through it.

That's what I mean.

I just brush it off as projection and getting defensive about it.

I don't even know if OP knows where to meet normal people lmao

qt traps is a myth user.

Atleast that is what i tell myself to keep my sanity.

if OP is like me
he doesnt even know how to leave the house

I don't.

Literally. I don't.

I haven't really had "friends" since kindergarden.

I'm not saying your gay but if it has a dick in anyway its still pretty gay to fuck it maybe you're not attracted to men themselves but feminine men thats still pretty gay

I don't want to extort anyone, I just don't care about people "perving on me".

i wish i could hug you

Aye I hear that.

I have literally one 'friend' but he's a recluse like me.

Haven't hung out since highschool but we game on steam daily and shoot the shit.

Guess the quotes were unnecessary since we're basically the same and it's the only way we can communicate.

Honestly I don't really either but I still have 2 friends I've had for a pretty long time and I'm grateful for that at least

Are you just looking for friends that aren't old pervs? What interests do you have that other people would share? Could try a fb group for something

Feminine men are still men,and I'm not attracted to men.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality so being called gay doesn't matter to me, I know what I like.

And i like my prostate being stimulated with a toy.

Oh they do exist, I've met a couple before but wasn't looking for a relationship at the time.

Where the fuck DO you meet normies? Whenever I go out to a bar or something with friends we don't often get anywhere with meeting new people. We'll talk to a lot of randos but that's usually the first and last time we hear of them. That and the bar hoppers of LA are pretty fucking boring for the most part.

Eh, the only reason I still have 'friends' is they make an effort to stay in contact with me. I don't put a whole lot of value in other people so, I don't return that effort. For some reason after all these years, some of these people still hang out with me.

Okay I didn't understand the original post then thats not all that gay imo

I'm not OP if that wasn't clear.

But I'm glad you're reasonable.

>bitch, I'm sugoi
You're all using the word wrong.

I just want a boyfriend. a human connection which i can rely on which wouldn't just disappear when i change school or move to another place.

I just wanna be by someones side.

i want that so bad...

The thing I hate about being reclusive and alone is that when anyone gives me some attention I become very attached.

It sucks because my nature of wanting to stay indoors and go nowhere gets in the way of that.

That and being desperate for human contact, I want it but push it away by my own doing.

Cruel irony.

I've wanted something similar for so long that I just don't even care anymore at least I try to tell myself that its better than just sitting there and doing nothing but feeling bad for yourself

i havent gotten attention in years, so i dont know that feel

I live in New Zealand but you seem really nice. Wish I lived in your area, if you want to talk to a normal 18 year old I can give you my steam or kik or whatever

dont worry Sup Forumsro you have Sup Forums. were here for you

That would be nice, but i tried talking to other anons before, it always just turns really really awkward.

Lmao this has happened with almost anyone I met over the internet

Good practice though, and most anons don't have the best conversation skills I guess. Or are they always just hoping you're a qt trap?

We mostly just don't have anything in common.

So it goes

Sup Forums is fun
we like vidya
we don't like the same vidya
Oh
Have a nice day.

Haha, that does sound like a really shit conversation. Do they never try talk about anything else? Whatever else you're interested in or whatever?

I think it's mostly my fault, i'm really bad at small talk.

No one is to begin with, you just need practice with someone who isn't too bad at conversation. Offer still sounds, worst that could happen is thats its awkward, best you get good at small talk and make some friends. Everyone starts somewhere

Sure, just abit spooked with posting details on Sup Forums.

Do you have steam or Kik? Ill just post my details I don't really give a shit

Got both

alright, I'm wagiwombledog. send me a Yotsuba or something so i can tell its you