Uncle Buck GAMETHREAD

New episode on ABC tonight at 9pm EST, get in here Buckolds!

Is this the best sit-com on TV? Really good at depicting a typical all-american family. "Blackish" the show that airs before this is also hillarious

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6ESEasEIQ

cant wait, 10more min

who here /lightskin/

Watching Blackish now, this shit is so cringe

It's exactly like a white family sitcom yet they drop in words like "boo" "dayuuum" and other stereotypical slang randomly

Black men have the best family values

Uncle Buck is SO wacky!

Okay, I can admit I was thrown for a loop to learn this was going to have an all-black cast. But, like the new Ghostbusters, seems the trend is to change everything up... so whatever, I adore the movie, and I'll give it a shot.

OMG. This is a complete travesty. Unfunny. Horrible comedic timing and editing. Bad casting (THAT's who they entrusted with Candy's beloved character?). Takes countless brilliant, touching, hilarious moments from the movie and throws them up on the screen as fast as possible, while demonstrating zero love or care for the original material.

Like, he just somehow finds a chainsaw to cut the door down. What in the show has told us that such an extreme and bizarre reaction might be something he'd do? How is it, in fact, something endearing about his character and love for family? Where did he even get the chainsaw from? What about the people in the room he was cutting the door down to? How is the scene funny or even vaguely entertaining when we know none of that?

It's like I'm watching a Saturday Night Live skit based on Uncle Buck... not something actually named after it and, apparently, allowed to duplicate all the material from the original movie script.

I hate sitcoms with laugh tracks, but I think this one needed it. At least then, there would be the illusion that someone, somewhere, actually found it entertaining.

Lol. Wtf.

*sister-in-law and uncle buck pull up to school*

>Uncle Buck
"Damn...this is a school?! This look's Beyonce's wedding...with less woman!"

>Sister-in-Law
"Buck!"

>Uncle Buck
"You need to let loose have a little weed?"

>Sister-in-Law
"Do you smoke WEED?!"

>Uncle Buck
"...Hell nah"

Holy shit....this show is garbage

Really? That sounds gay as shit.

Uncle Buck just seduced the uptight white school principal. Oh, Buck!

Yes, and I actually mistyped for some reason, he said "This looks like Beyonce's wedding....with less black people!"

There's already been at least 6 "dude black people" jokes in the first 10 minutes

Last joke, keeping all my Buckolds updated

*at gluten free bakery to buy cupcakes for allergic kid at schol

>buck takes bite of gluten free cookie

>Buck
"uhhhh.....DAYUM! It's like sour crout and beets mixed!

*spits out on store owner*

>Buck
I don't know wut gluten is, but when you don't have it, it make you crazy!"

>Woman
We left Tia at the dentist office, she just texted me in all caps, we need to go get here

>Buck
You can't drive....you crazy!

is this tv kino

the dad just grounded his two light skin kids lmAO

Uncle Buck just got his brother's wife drunk in the middle of the day and now they're having a great convo and laughing together

john candy just made a nice cameo shame they dug em up just to kill his career

A white cop in his cop car just picked up Uncle Buck to get him and his sister in law back to the dentist to pick up her daughter

The cop "owed Buck a favor" so Buck rolled over the hood of car, got in the passenger seat and then swigged his wine proclaiming "damn, I ain't ever rode in the front seat of one of these before!"

Oh, Buck!

ABC is so cucked

This show sucks, but that's a GOOD thing! :^)

White people are potrayed as sterotypical robot sololess corny fucks

>literally every joke was DUDE NIGGERS ARE UNCIVILIZED APES BUT AT LEAST WEZ AIN'T WHITE
How is this not offensive to the chimps that aren't behind bars, watching television?

He's got an okay point, but 2 Broke Girls is a poor example. That show stays alive solely because of Kat Dennings' tits.

ok i cant watch this anymore if anyone else wants to make this a meme feel free to do so

>remake 2 Broke Girls with black women
>THAS RAYCISS!!

THIS SHOW
IS
SO
FUCKING
BAD

This makes The Big Bang Theory seem revolutionary

Literally the last scene...

Uncle Buck's brother really wanted a promotion at his job

He brings Uncle Buck to tag along with him at a company suite at the Bulls game

He thinks all went wrong, but then he wakes up the next morning and sees his white female hiring boss....COMING OUT OF BUCK'S bedroom with a "BULLS" jersey on

Looks like he's getting the promotion. OH BUCK!

KEK ME bucko

Blackish made me want to kill myself

This show makes me want to kill everyone else

JUST

My wife's son loves Uncle Buck! I'm glad to see there are other Buck fans on this "webpage" :) peace :)

i lel'd

I didn't know there was an Uncle Buck thread. Wish someone had told me.

Hello there *grin* Me and the "little ones" love this show! Buck is HILLARIOUS and my wife's daughter also finds him to be quite the looker!

I love the Buck community here

He's not even fat

Every white character on this show acts like Dave Chappelle's white impersonation (but not even funny)

Bad!

>Next show is a game show hosted by a Black Guy with half of the celeb cast being black

Is ABC the new UPN?

i think the black community is going through their version of shitty 50s sitcoms and eventually in 50 years they'll make the black sopranos

I LOVE ABC!

>Uncle Buck
>Bunch of niggers

God damn, John Hughes and Candy are fucking pissed.