Hey Sup Forumsros, so with everything going on I think it's about time we had a conversation about protection...

Hey Sup Forumsros, so with everything going on I think it's about time we had a conversation about protection. All that shit we were posting back in '11 to help out our Egyptian Sup Forumsros may be needed here in the states, and a lot sooner than some of you may think

General self defense/riot protection threat. If you know something/have experience and tips, share it here

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Gas-Mask
youtube.com/watch?v=xra6KylsqEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're rioting against trump you're probably a fucking spic who deserves to get gassed and beaten.

this

Peaceful protestors get stuck in the middle of riots/hit with tear gas as well when they can't get away before all hell breaks lose

These can also be useful; they serve as both a riot shield and as a heavy poster to help get your message across

wikihow.com/Make-a-Gas-Mask

Moar like this

Nice thread, also masers freak out everyone be cause nobody expects there to suddenly be arcing electricity.

Resistance against police actions in a brazilian favela
1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

It's so funny to watch the world's #1 superpower, the one and only US of A turning into the middle eastern roach-filled shithole that is Turkey.
We finally have something in common.

Hehe. Sometimes I wish I was police somewhere like that.

Throw in some teargas grenades, shoot with rubber bullets to the heads or kneecaps.

So, basically: motorcycle helmet, barrel shield, metal pipes, machetes, and badass homemade welded spears

I really would like to see some shootings between Hillary voters and the police in protest of Trump.

heres an idea dumbass:

don't go into riot zones, and don't go into high crime (e.g. non-white) neighborhoods

seriously dude how the fuck do you get caught in the middle of a riot accidentally

>peaceful protestors

no such thing these days dickhead

"Between Hillary voters and the police"? More like "by the police at the Hillary voters who react only by crying and LITERALLY SHAKING".

But I want to be a bad-ass anarchist and stick it to the man

Don't forget to make road obstructions which cut their tires, Ameri/b/ro's. Also film everything, so they cant do something illegal.

You have CLEARLY never seen a country during the state of civil disobedience. Riots can pop up anywhere, especially big and crowded squares. What if the riot zone is on your way to your workplace or something?

But youre filming yourself doing illegal shit if you put road obstructions

Pretty sure it was sarcasm. I hope.

Yeah, right, you would be beaten to death

I have been doing a lot of reading since about 3AM, and basically I have gotten this out of it:
1.)Coat your clothes with carbon fiber. there are many ways to do this, one easier way to is to get iron-on sheets
2.) Gas mask is almost more important than a helmet, but to be on the safe side, do the helmet and keep the mask handy for if they drop tear gas.
3.) If you are a dude, GET A FUCKING CUP!
Other sports equipment is also good, such as shin guards (soccer), knee pads (rollers skating, etc), Thigh guards (Football), Elbow/wrist guards (skating). A motor cycle jacket is also a good idea. Pretty much any kind of non-police issue protection you can get.
4.) Bring extra clothes. If they hit you with the gas, get out of there, preferably up wind and elevated, and change out your clothing, or else the gas in your clothes will stick around and irritate your skin. Best bet is to throw those clothes out, unless you like washing them 1000 times.
5.) Make sure you can easily run in your clothes, and especially your shoes.

turn around, and find another route or go home

Fuck would I want to run the gauntlet through gas, bullets and boons just to get the opportunity to slave for my dickhead boss. I'll just work from home or call in sick.

Bump

Then I guess you'll be a few minutes late to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=xra6KylsqEE

Check out The Modern Rouge gas mask on YT, it's made the same but they use charcoal to eliminate the bad effects of tear gas. They even test them in the video.

m8 please

And what are you faggots rioting for exactly???

>Modern Rouge gas mask
I saw a build that uses a home-made pillow stuffing and activated charcoal filter as a canister, that can be changed out when it starts to wear off

Yeah all of them are quite similar. I just enjoy The modern Rouge since they are pretty good at showing how to build Shit.

Kek.

As if I wouldn't just shoot a guy in the belly if he would try to beat me. And not with rubber bullets.

In brazil dear god, you can do anything you want (and rightfully so - non-peaceful protesters/rioters should be answered with increasing violence)

I guess I would take a suppressor with me or a small bootgun. As soon as those fuckers come close, take gun out of boot and shoot in cqc.

Everyone will think you shot rubber bullet.

If we're talking about real riots and not just some semi-peaceful demonstration that got out of hand.

Everyone has the right to peacefully protest. As soon as people get violent let the full force of police strike them. Rioters or rebels are like kids, you have to train them to stay peaceful.

What book is this from?

>shooting
>hiliary voters
kek
I'm sure they're locked & loaded

Youre dumb

Yes, but the circumstances(self defense) force you into doing it. If you don't put them up, police horses or police AV's wil cause much damage.

Putting roadblocks is not self defense, you will be prosecuted for it.
Self defense would be if someone tried to hit you, you can fight back. Not preparing a counter attack

Sadly, those quads dont speak truth.

I'm not saying I would do this in a civilized country.

But brazil? Especially favelas? Sure thing. If people behave like barbarians it's only fair to beat them with their own weaponry.

Actually, self defense only count if you can't flee, at least in my country.

Multiple reasons for that, e.g. you're surrounded by attackers, a loved one is in danger if you run away etc.

If you hit a policeman because he tries to catch you because you're violently rioting, there is no right to defend yourself.

You could shoot a few faggots sure, but beyond that youre fucked. Those guys in the favelas are all fucked up and high as shit, pain wont stop them.
Plus you just come off as edgy when you say "ill pull out a suppressed pistol and kill them"
Side note on suppressors, shit is still pretty loud btw, depending on wich pistol you have, the caliber and the suppressor itself,

Im aware of the police part, at that point its resisting arrest

Checked

It wil eventually be a matter of jurisprudence. Though convicting someone at a riot wil be a hard case, since everyone is covered up. The court has to prove put them up in the first case, which wil be impossible.

I may sound edgy, but if someone tries to beat me to death, why not o.O
Anyway, have you ever been to such riots?

I've been to the riots in berlin between police and leftie autists that happen yearly. And while I have been there in a really mild year, shit was still loud as fuck.

Police yelling with megaphones, lefties yelling with megaphones and chanting shit like "fuck police", car sirens blairing etc.

As you said, depending on the caliber and the gun, but if you don't take the. 357 magnum I'm pretty sure you can shoot some dudes without everyone realizing it because of the sound.

Especially because rubber guns are pretty loud also.

As said, would never kill a person in a civilized country. But somewhere like brazil where some people are really crazy and would fucking kill a police officer... Ppff.