Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
of all people why aren't we trolling this bitch?

twitter.com/gogreen18

She has no idea what the hell she's talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5UG7HtwQ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow Sup Forums really? you don't care?

I hate that bitch.
Would bang.

I wouldn't waste my cum on or in her.

Nice bait laci

Trolling her would only lead to victim bux. Ignore as hard as possible.

I'd still fuck her.

Her face fucks me off so much. It bothers me.

nudez?

Hi Laci, nice try. We arnt gonig to give you sob stories so you can pay your bills. Go back to playing with your betas

>of all people why aren't we trolling this bitch?
What would be the point? Let's create another Anita, fucking genius.

just see riley reid

>ignore
That's not the Sup Forums I know. The Sup Forums I know would fuck with her as hard as possible and make her regret life. Where is that Sup Forums?

>Where is that Sup Forums?
Don't act like you're doing shit, faggot. NYPA.

Shut the fuck up newfag

isn't she known for using fake followers/views/likes/etc?

Whole profile stinks of it.

It's past their bedtime.

>NYPA
Fucking yea you are. That is the old Sup Forums and what they use to be. I've watched several raids on Sup Forums.

Also, 2nd user let me ask you, do you know where Newfag even started?

shed also love to bait an attack on her. its probably her or a follower making this thread.

though she does have a nice set of tits

How have you not realized that is what she wants.
She makes a living on click baiting. Attacking her just gives her more incentive to do it again.

Look at Anita Sarkisean. No one gave her any attention in the past year, and she fucked off to the next scam to abuse.

It's same strategy for a petulant child, just ignore them.

>false flag laci

Stop, you are just embarrassing yourself

She's like an uglier version of one of my cousins, before the cousin got fat.

So, I guess she's like my cousin now.

Why should we care? She's only whining, she barely has an impact and the majority doesn't what she has to say. There is no point in trolling her if it only helps her in the end.

Because she subs to auto-block services to protect her safe space. She blocked me by the third day I had twitter.

the only thing people really care about.
if the looked up and paid attention to the horseshit coming out of the gob of hers, they'd soon turn off.

why not view spam her videos? She'll get banned for that shit, no?
I don't mean a few mil views, I mean around 100+ million.

Then again, I'm not 100% sure how YT works on that shit anymore.

doesn't look like her

Yeah, what are you exactly going to do? She gets hate mail all the time, she is immune. She has feminist to protect her. And since they have no morals there is no way they would abandon her.

the more she gets spammed the better, eventually it will wear her down

I totally would.
I bet those chubby tits feel amazing

shes old news

Some good old humiliation sex would probably do her some good.

NYPA is the end of Sup Forums. Once it used to be like-minded people fucking with other people, but now it is just....not, you'll never find a good raid, and at best it will just be calling someone on twitter a nigger

About a month ago, we had a raid on 2 russian girls that were abusing animals. We got them thrown in jail. Literally mobs were after them in russia.

Told my mom about her and I said "Rape is too good for these cunts"
My mom said I was demented"

"OHAI I'm Laci! I teach sex ed on YouTube. check it out :)"

She teaches sex ed? Or she demands you follow her without question?

Worst thing you can do to attention seekers who talk shit for clicks like her is just to ignore her

ow yes post more

Casual sex / hook up culture is to blame! Sex is WRONG! Sex is IMMORAL! Sex should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL. The world needs to be changed into '1984'. Also there needs to be the creation of 'anti-sex leagues'. We need to introduce Purity Balls like in the US. Only reproduction through IVF. Anyone engaging in sex or anything sexual should be executed on the spot. Sex ed should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL. If we do not talk about it, it does not happen. #ABSTINANCEONLY #NOSEX

You mean best thing?

Paheal has some r34 of her, but the damn site is down for me...

Proof?

We already did. We all spammed her with can't stump the trump.

Nice fuckable face

She looks handicapped. It isn't ok to make fun of special people

not anymore, if I could search it on archive.moe I would but there are SO many there, if you google something like "russian girls arrested for abusing animals" you should find it.

yes it is. It's always funny. Special people are Sup Forumss enjoyment

Oh yes

what are you high on she looks like a fucking spoon

It wouldn't do anything but make her push out more pukeworthy content, so why bother? Unless you have something on her. You know, something that could actually fuck her up.

Sadly, I don't.

sadly, /thread

this desu

looks like someone came straight from "top 10 Sup Forums raids" on some cancer youtube channel

what the fuck are you talking about?

Am I the only one that thinks she looks a bit like Riley Reid?

getthelube.com/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CALING PURRSUNAL ARMY !!!

Ah, how I would treat her as a dirty public toilet.

You'd piss all over the rim?

Maybe as like her older, chubbier sister.

newfaggest of newfag

KYS pls

You'd...go to the next rest area?

>I know nothing about Sup Forums and raids
>I dont know what a newfag is either
You have no idea what Newfag means or where it came from do you user

Thats exactly what I thought

You're wrong. She wants to be attacked, to be trolled. That's exactly what professional victims want/need. We should most definitely not be giving her more power.

dude that guy is clearly a newfag requesting some stupid useless raid.. Have a chill pill nigger

Calm down, user, your tendies are on the way.

this. do not give her something to point to when she tries to justify her hate.

Their system can't be without check points like:
Same IP if not frequency.
Relation if not Google stats.
Etc etc

Should I just end her ? literally waste my time and legitimately crash her followers

So many youtubers do it already. I believe if they hide stats, they have something to hide. (normally view spikes).

IF they can do it on a small scale, why can't it be done on a slightly larger one to get her booted for a few days?

No spam on her pages, no evidence it was anyone other than her.

That'd probably just make her a martyr.

>haha guyz, remember le raidy raids? xDDD
>haha...le habbo! xDDD the swimming pool is le closed xDD

She should be president you say ?

It can be done, you need money though. I would push such a thing in code if someone paid me, it is a job

You know what a martyr is?

>Told my mom about her and I said "Rape is too good for these cunts"
Can you make it any more obvious that you're an underage little retard living at home? Jesus Christ, you people.

I talk to my mom? That's a bad thing? I'm 24. What's wrong with talking to my mother?

What if you're poor?

>hey mom, check out how I pwnd these people on le internet xDDD
>That's.....great, Billy. How about you look for a job now?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>working a job
>getting a 1 day a week
>practically begging boss to give me more hours
>"We just dont need you right now"
I'm poor and trying to get a 2nd job.

So why be an asshole to me? OR do you like Lacie and want to eat her cunt out?

how much you talking?
Why not do it for the satisfaction?

I'd hate fuck her until my dick fell off. To dominate that cunt when she talks so much shit would make my balls explode.

eafwa

Yes, you obviously have to love Lacie to not find these stupid raids pointless and childish.
But go ahead and pretend to be an internet activist or better yet: a master ruseman.

so by this logic you're saying that no one should get raided because it's pointless? There's literally people picketing and not wanting Trump for office. They have more balls than you obviously and most of them are woman. What does it say when you wont even try and get another annoying dumbass off the internet? Get justice we deserve?

You wont, you're just going to call me names and say I'm wrong, so it doesn't matter.

Don't pretend that insulting people on twitter is anything near protesting out in the open for a political cause, you little dipshit.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You little 'we r legun'-tards inflate your little internet pranking for some greater goal.
People don't see you as a threat, they just roll their eyes at how immature you are.

I'd shoot my patriarchy all over those tits...

She has nice tits and stupid opinions. I would just rather watch her titty videos on mute rather than have her internet PTSD.

They do look similar....

I... I think you may be right.

she will just block us anyways. she wont care

It's 2016. No one bothers with trolling chicks. If you disagree with her use sexual assualt as your voice. If you aren't willing to do that you aren't serious enough to warrant our help.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=M5UG7HtwQ7c

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Who cares? I'm not throwing myself at this shit because you say so. Go to hell, ya Jew fuck.