Why do women's brains work harder, Sup Forums?

Why do women's brains work harder, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

estime-neurobiomarketing.com/en/news/men-have-more-neurons-that-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they leak blood

It takes a lot of effort to be a Trump-voting slut.

Because it takes more for them to process simple concepts.

To catch up

Because they're trying to count how many cocks they've sucked that day

Because they keep trying to be as good as males.

This, plus overthinking takes a lot of energy

this and it takes more effort to bitch about everything

men need just about as much sleep but know they have to fucking work

Theyre generally dumber than men so they need to work harder

Found the libtard.

Poor special snowflake didnt get her way.

They need to keep all of those recipes on hand.

>according to science
Has any half-sentence been more abbused than this one?
I can already see the people who conducted that study cringing at how grossly their work is misrepresented.

They have a hard time thinking about what to wear and how to attract as many men as possible to mask their insecurities. Women are children in full grown bodies. Their only thought is: What can I do to be more attractive than the slut next doors.

Because women in general lack comparative intelligence superior to males. Also they generally use the modicom of intelligence they do possess to bitch about insignifigant details such as the color of their socks, or the fact that their morning latte could have been warmer.

Half of their brain is in their ass and sitting on it cuts off circulation. Unfortunately, if they're not sitting down they're bitching from the sudden euphoric bloodrush. Then like this user said
They start leaking out the bottom and all hell breaks loose. The butt brain thinks its dying and inflates everything below a woman's waist to save itself and ends up suffocating the "priority" section of a woman's brain. For the next three days, everything is an apocalyptic emergency.

Fuck. Women. Seriously the cure is to fuck their butt brains right out.

The science to journalism train is like a game of Chinese whispers, with people who are progressively more retarded each step of the way. At the bottom of the list, you have gibbering retard journalists.

I could genuinly see why that is true. But that doesnt mean that they are smarter. Women just tend to worry and overthink alot more. When a man experiences something not so nice he is bummed out for a minute, while a women could probably ponder her mind for a full day on something insignificant.

because the women have smaller brains

Men are in the business of getting shit done. Women are in the business of being judgemental, bitchy and neurotic.

Generalities, #notall, etc.

They don't keep extra brain blood on hand for penis inflation. So their brain works harder with the brain blood it has

I've always found that men seem to think in a straight line were as women think in a more winding way. Takes left effort to walk a straight line than a winding path.

But you bitch about them bitching. Are you a woman?

Because women's brains work harder not smarter...

They have more contradictions to explain away.

Yep.

women need more everything it seems. Women's lives are just so much harder.

Because they only think about hard things.
Mostly penis.

Oooh-arr!

Pussy

Just browsed that twentytwo site. Wow what a retarded site. According to science you need to get your life together OP.

I've been around women all my life and I can tell you for a fact they are fucking lazy.

Probably because not only do they have to stop themselves from doing stupid shit, they also have to think for the males in their lives, and try and stop them from doing way stupider shit.

Like voting for orange people.

Your statement is illogical and unfounded.

Same reason why I used this simple trick to get a 10 inch long dick, and basically...you are fucking stupid

There are on average less neurons in women's brains than in men's so of course a woman's brain has to work harder to do the same thing.

think about your own mother's feelings you evil trump

It's actually pretty funny because I was looking for the source of my original quote because I read it somewhere when I came across a new article talking a bit about it and it had this quote.

>Every man is born with a compass in the brain. A study reveals that the human brain is 10% higher than the female brain.
>A study reveals that the human brain is 10% higher than the female brain.
>reveals that the human brain is 10% higher than the female brain.
>the human brain is 10% higher than the female brain.

I LOL'ed after seeing your image.

estime-neurobiomarketing.com/en/news/men-have-more-neurons-that-women.html

Cuz they need too think PF all the ways they can steal your money

Emotions. They care much more about every little thing in life. Which strains the brain and requires more energy.

>according to science
>source: twentytwowords.Com

"Women need more sleep because they are stronger than men, have higher pain thresholds, and are generally smarter with harder working brains."

- Female Science Person -

Because men use their Penis instead of their brains to think :)

Fucking kek

Their brains have to work harder because they're so fucking stupid it takes extra effort to come to the most basic of conclusions.