I'm so clsoe, please tell me not to do it

I'm so clsoe, please tell me not to do it

Wait to see how the trump presidency turns out, It'll be a fun ride and maybe you'll change your mind about being a pussy by the end.

It's not about trump. Maybe he'll be fine. I'm just a pussy in general and I'm trying not to be but nothing is giving me anything. I'm so close to doing it but maybe there's a reson not to

this. the memes have only begun.

Are memes the only reason to keep going though?

Hi so clsoe, I'm Steve.

thanks buddy boo, I needed you!

BRB gensokyo

clinton lost. democracy won. get over it.

IDK what that means but if it's Land of Fantsy pleas let me yes into that!

K.Y.S.

I don't care about Clinton or Trump. I was just supremely drunk and not sure whether to end it. I'm the ultimate Beta and not afraid to admit it. I ripped my sheets and was ready to strangle myself due to hate.

I was ready to Kill My Self...but it didnt work, some part of me took over and wants to shitpost now!

Some part of me wanted Trump to win just so I could say HA! fuck all that political noise, he's our prez now! But it didn't help and now I want to K M S

no, you should.

only the dead may know peace from this evil.

Unfortunately I've decided to live. But what's the evil if I may ask?

Do it

BLA BLA BLA
Don't listen to this retarded newfags
DO IT !

I was about to, sheets around my neck, but I decided no. Oh well. Maybe next time

bro to stop being a fucking pussy u gotta get more confidence, i had troubles too with this and actually getting my body into shape kinda helped me with it... not bcuz of bitches fk em, but it helps you in general u get whole another look and better ideas

find some full body workout plan and try it for a few months, it will improve fo sho (what u got to lose still?)

^ I'm pretty fucking fat and beta, maybe I should try and get into shape. That might help. Thanks person you've helped tonight

here google FIERCE FIVE

at starting week its pain, but if u manage to go into 2nd week u start to feel strength inside (like not by looks, but u feel it).. after that u just gotta keep pumping and forcing, before you know it your life will be changed for the better. props user

i was overweight as well, before doing fitness work i ran daily to lose some weight, it helped with my stamina too and lost lots of pounds... just make sure ur on a diet as well (but u gotta leg it too m8)
will be hard but trust me it pays off, greatly.

Well, I thought I was done but looks like I'm close as ever. Maybe I should stangle myself and call it good. Nobody would give a shit. Specially not you guys!

You're just trying to help and I'm looking for attention. Jeez I really am worthless. 4chaan is right, as usual, I really should just die and get my gloaty, attention seeking ass dead.

I tried calling multiple people. Nobody answered. Except for Sup Forums, and they tried to help. And I'm fucking that by benig selfish....man

For gods sake just go fight someone even if you get your ass kicked. Pain is real, reminds you that you still love life. Otherwise why the fuck are you even drunk

I have no excuse at this point. If I'm not going to do it here I just won't do it. I don't know why but I won't. Thanks /b, for being that only plase that will listen

Thanks, I needed that kick in that ass

You are welcome faggot. Now go make an excuse to be fucked up

Not to do it

Will do user, will do.

Thanks user, now I know you care.

Hey fuck off! i don't come here to have someone talk to me like that!

Fuck off as well user, fuck off as well :)

Maybe I'm happy now you don't know

Yes :) Let's all fuck off and be happy!

>>>
>Anonymous 11/10/16(Thu)04:45:26 No.711212
I think I'm happy now!

The day when I was suicidal, nobody else would help me. Except for Sup Forums which told me to "fuck off and be happy :)" and I am. Oh boy.