AGU!!

AGU!!

>Abraham Attah, the 15-year old Ghana-born actor who was discovered while playing soccer and made a remarkable screen debut alongside Idris Elba as the primary child soldier Abu in Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts Of No Nation, has joined the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming. The Jon Watts-directed pic from Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios is the first major role that Attah has taken since that Netflix film, and he joins recent additions Donald Glover, Martin Starr and Logan Marshall-Green, alongside the webslinger played by Tom Holland, with Robert Downey Jr playing Iron Man and Michael Keaton playing The Vulture. Zendaya, Michael Barbieri, Kenneth Choi, Tony Revolori and Marisa Tomei are also starring. Attah is on the set in Atlanta. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing.

deadline.com/2016/06/abraham-attah-spider-man-homecoming-beasts-of-no-nation-1201776928/

I refused to watch Beasts of No Nation

I don't watch most things Netflix makes.

good for him
I hope his career is a long and prosperous one

Longer than the captain's, I hope.

So happy for Agu! :)

It just looked like dumb award bait bullshit. No one cares about africa.

Strika what is dis ting?

>is the first major role that Attah has taken since that Netflix film
lol no one cares about Shane

Agu do dis for me...

;_;

It's brilliant, you should watch it.

It's just a good war movie, there's nothing about it that could be considered bait. There has been lots of civil wars in western africa, it's natural someone would make a movie on it.

Was it rape?

it was. the scene where he shot the woman in the head to end her rape was pretty hardcore though.

Get your head out of your ass, there's nothing award baity about it

Made it worse because he thought she was his Mom not long before

Is he the main kid from that movie? He actually did do a really great job. Don't give a fuck about capeshit though.

Is there a single white character besides Peter?

Just watch the movie nigger.

Miles Morales is happening after all.

His aunt.

Hey on the brightside at least the villian will be Hispanic guy and not a white guy.

you know he's drowning on german pussy

Wow, this became Spider-Man: Poor Little White Boy pretty damn fast.

I'd just rather watch a war movie about a war that mattered

>let me give you my opinion about something I haven't watched

Sup Forums, fuck off.

But user, all wars are pointless.

Tell that to the technology that has advanced because of them.

>implying that wasn't because of free market and industrial competition

If war drives technology then the Middle East should be a technological powerhouse

not him but you're a dipshit

>only important wars can be made into good movies

I don't even think Beats Of No Nation was based on a real war

Yeah, that flag on the moon was brought to you by Carls Jr. (tm)

you mean Universal Pictures (tm)

Good for him. He was really good in "Beasts of No Nation".

I loved their broship. And yes, the Commander raped them both.

Boris Karloff and Neil Armstrong in Return of the Space Mummy(tm)

Hispanics are White when they are bad guys

See George Zimzam

Fucking niggers

>Is there a single white character besides Peter?

New York demographics, man. Whites are somewhat less than 50% of the city, at best. That's if you count Hispanics as white, without that, it drops further. Queens is less than 40% white. And the demographics are probably even more pronounced for younger populations - the only group of whites that produces a lot of kids in New York are the Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn (if you count Jews as white, which your type probably doesn't).

This is why people argue for more diversity in TV & movies, because the places where most shows & films are primarily set - the major cities - have dramatically different demographics than the "national average", and Hollywood typically doesn't do a very good job of depicting that. That you're expressing some degree of shock over the level of non-white casting is the proof.

>I have come into this thread specifically to decry enjoyment of something that I have never seen

What the fuck is wrong with imageboards

>Black person does something productive like become a hollywood actor
>Fucking niggers
>Black person does nothing and collects welfare
>Fucking niggers

Ok

Yes, the police guard and extra #56

SJWs are going full hard on this

They can do the honorable thing and kill themselves.

If you love black cock so much you can get your ass to africa, you niggerlover.

Why would I have to go that far when I can hang out with your mom's bf right here.

If this guy ends up being Miles Morales instead of Donald Glover I will shoot myself.

nazi here, i liked beasts of no nations a lot, confirmed not award bait

>My personal sensibilities dictate whether or not something is acceptable and anything that doesn't appeal to me is trash

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you that it was a good movie, but phrasing your affirmation of it that way just denotes a lot of bullshit.

George Zimmerman got whitewashed because of his last name. If his last name where more ethnic sounding like Rodriguez then the shooting wouldn't have been newsworthy.

good

Tony