Hey Sup Forumsros. No, this isnt PewDiePie...

Hey Sup Forumsros. No, this isnt PewDiePie, this is one of the fellow Sup Forumstards with an important message for you guys. With the excessive um... inappropriate pictures on this webpage xD...... I realized that many of you are probably virgins! Fear not my friends, I am going to give you some nice tips to win that girl's heart and be a hit with da ladies. Step one: Show her you care about her in subtle ways: Buy her lunch, compliment her, and especially LISTEN to her. Text her every minute.... no every SECOND you get the chance. This shows you really appreciate her which will make her want to have sex with you. Step two: When the time finally comes where you can ask her out,about 2 years after befriending her, do it in a great way. Take her to a fancy restaurant, $200 MINIMUM, and treat her to whatever she likes. Just dont expect her to have sex with you, her belly might hurt from the delicious food! Step 3: accept that she might have an interest in another guy, and Support her in her relationship. Stay by her side until they break up, in which do step 2 again. And most importantly guys, remember that its ok to be a virgin! I myself am one. But since I started wearing nicer shirts and starting treating women like the queen THEY ARE. Im confident that soon a girl will have sex with me! Well,
Thanks for reading! Good luck

Sounds good

Nice post man i find buying her jewelry even if she has a botfriend works too im actually trying to save up and buy her a friendship ring anyway goos luck

>PewDiePie

What the fuck is pewdiepie?

Thanks!

I uh.... what?

How the hell do you spend $200 at taco bell?

Hes a famous Lets Play YouTuber from Sweden. I actually love his videos, i watch them before work

Brofist xDDD

Videos about what? what does he do?

Don't you mean Sup Forumsro fist? :D

Games like Five nights at Freddys Pizzaria, and the Als ice bucket challenge and cr*p like that

I think he's some kind of camwhore.

Yeah dude Sup Forumsrofist :D
O/#\O

If you guys have any questions pm meh

Cheers for the info, but I have no idea what those games are.

Also, you do realise that you just censored your own post, don't ya? Don't worry, I won't be offended.

Samefag

why can't pasta have paragraph breaks?

But there are 6 of us in the thread, anonyfriend.

Nope, I just speak the truth and 4channers respect that.

> (OP)
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>Samefag

Idiot.

Still samefag, haven't I ever heard of proxies?

I dont break the law.

Arrrgh stop highlighting me, anonyfriend!

You're right me, I don't
But then I can't talk to myself

>actually thinking the use of proxies is a crime

really kill yourself please

Well maybe not, but I don't take that chance. After my mom got an email from the government telling us to stop pirating movies, cyber justice hasn't become important to me.

Wow cant believe 27 people commmented already. This might be a record. Anyway i got school, use these tips and peace.

Why am I such a roody poo?

>After my mom got an email from the government telling us to stop pirating movies, cyber justice hasn't become important to me.

ahh yeah, all you need to do is save up enough GBP for a movie