Hillary clinton won the popular vote, but the evil electoral college picked trump

hillary clinton won the popular vote, but the evil electoral college picked trump.

post your rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
youtube.com/watch?v=QclH75zFuG4
youtube.com/watch?v=0f9SmOLpUzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are welcome to kys, cuck.

fuck off, cuck.

You mean that electoral vote system that has been in place since the beginning of the republic, that same system through which every democratic president had been chosen? It' a bit late to complain about the system now faggot, if it went to Hillary you wouldn't be complaining. Man the fuck up, take it that you lost and enjoy your fucked up ride.

she didn't lose.

she was cheated.

We should probably start grabbing Melania by the pussy... Let him have a taste of his own medicine

*she cheated

And it backfired.

She was cheated how? Its not a democracy and never was, it is a republic. If you found out about this just now Then I am not sure what the fuck you have been doing. Its very simple: the democratic party used the wrong horse for the race and lost, deal with it.

no he cheated.

trump has been a loser his whole life, and the election was no different.

>hillary clinton won the popular vote
By what, 0.2% or something like that? Boo fucking woo, remove sandniggers and unemployed liberal neets like yourself and trump would lead by much much more.

Anyway he won the presidency, as much as I like the salty taste of your tears it's time for you to stfu and accept that.

MMmMmmmmmmm this salt is delicious

lamo fukcing libkeks kys tbh famalam

The fact you think it matters which puppet got picked to distract the masses is both adorable and saddening.

I have a full time job at the post office, but sure what ever fits your delusional thoughts.

I voted for Jill Stein.
Fuck Hillary Clinton.

>trump has been a loser his whole life, and the election was no different.
Except that he won the election.. are all liberal bucks this delusional?

No she cheated. And lost.

at least you picked a woman.

he didn't win, the electoral college went against the actual vote and pick of the people.

Haha you're a faggot regardless of your political opinion, haha.

>I have a full time job at the post office
Kek I had a job at the post office when I was 16.. time for you to grow up boy.

Yes, she has a vagina. That totally makes a difference.

>lamo fukcing libkeks kys tbh famalam
I'm 12 and I can't read this.
> ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, CAN YOU SPEAK IT?

>he didn't win,
Can you tell me again what's the name of the new us president? Spell it out for me, you can use you tears as ink if you like.

You deluded rednecks, she will win. This is some propaganda bullshit right there.

The crying only makes me stronger. We just dodged the biggest bullet of all time. Keep crying SJW's. Hahahaha!!

>every time you prove a woman wrong
"Well it doesn't even matter so..."

i hate the electrical college and i want to ban it.

also i have no interest in learning why it exists.

That's not how it works. The electoral college set up is to allow a more even voice across the nation. It's even more important now so a few states do not control the ideas of of all the others.

Government employee.... That explains that

Mmmm, your tears are delicious.

>for the first time in any election

When were you born, kid?

>adding ever in green to make people think you are quoting lines from another post.

lol try harder.

>Mfw Hillary supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY

They're called implications. Lurk harder.
>I'm starting to look retarded, better bait him.

Grow the fuck up, Romney won the popular vote against Obama and you fucks didn't complain.

>Hurrrdurrr he's not my president
Yes, he is for the next 4 years, learn to accept when you don't win and take the good with the bad instead of being fucking children

Shot themselves in the foot putting shillary against trump instead of sanders. I will enjoy watching the country bern

he wont last a month

>unable to keep the lava from flowing out my ass

Trying as hard as I can!

they didn't pick trump kid.
you win the states popular vote you win the states electoral votes.
cry all you want.

Rage? Dont you mean loseing like a pussy bitch

oh god this again.

>gerrymandering.

EZ WIN

it hurts but thats just how we role:
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

>Nigerian prince used hindu mimic!
>it isn't very effective

you have no idea do you. the vote results came in officially and hillary won.

the electoral college overruled it and chose. trump

Hey, America...Idi nahoi pizdec

youtube.com/watch?v=QclH75zFuG4

maybe you would like to discuss your findings with the FEC.
we can arrange a meeting for you.

Romney did not win the popular vote vs Obama. Not sure where you're getting that info. And I'm a Rep.

>refusing to understand the role of states and the implications of a straight popular vote because you lost

Go read about it, enough has been written about it prior to this election

Faggot

> Unironically voting for Hiloli Cliton.

The fuck you talking about you delusional faggot?

Hey, we fixed this place up pretty good. I can't wait to see how bad this ass hat fucks the world up.

>implying that you are anything other than a fag living in a basment

If that were true, then Hilary would have won. She has more votes. But she didn't win.

It's scary if you're not trolling. I really hope you are. I think you need to read about the electoral college before you type any more. Unless you are trolling, then have at it pal.

Tak tak taaaak

yeah, thank god he didn't pick a stupid male.
that'd be sexist.
wait a tick....

Oh shit nigger, this my jam!!! Rock the casbah!!!!

exactly. this.

Whoa, the electoral supreme judge college just overruled it? Did they even have probable cause for a warrant or did Osama just push the overrule button? Somebody needs to tell people this!

>I'm a foreign 12 y o and what is

Wow this thread picked right up.

Get fucked liberal idiots

You're a stupid fucking idiot.

if so, then thank god for the electoral college. someone had to stop that evil bitch from getting her hands on the launch codes. she couldn't manage her fucking email at the state department and shouldn't even be considered for potus. a vote for her was a vote for more war and more corporate bullshit.
you guys fucked bernie and you fucked yourselves.
go to bed, we're not going anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=0f9SmOLpUzE

That's only bait if your height in inches is less than your IQ, pal.

the e;electoral college isnt any kind of real person or people, its a system which takes populous percentage in the states and gives them votes accordingly which ever way the states vote their electoral votes go to one candidate or another

I live in California and I don't vote because my vote doesn't count for shit. Presidential candidates don't even campaign or advertise in the most populous state in the US because the outcome is predetermined. How many people didn't vote because they were in overwhelmingly liberal or conservative states and it's not proportional? The popular vote is irrelevant, not only because that's not how it's counted, but because if that were how it was counted, then people would have voted differently. Millions of people like me would have voted for Trump, instead of saying fuck it. So congratz on winning a game nobody was playing.

The electoral college firewall was supposed to be the biggest advantage she had for a tight election, fuck off loser

i lol'd.

Same thing happened with obama last two elections.

Please hang yourself

It's only evil because it didn't favour your candidate. The system has been in place for a long time, and everyone who voted does or should understand how it works. If you want it to be changed, fight for that for future elections. This election was decided fairly, within the predefined rules agreed upon.

It's like losing in Monopoly, and saying "well if *insert particular rule* hadn't been in place, then I'd have won. Therefore, I should have won." It's illogical, and you're making liberals look bad. Or, you're trolling. And it's probably the latter. Either way, good day to you sir.

How fucking retarded are you? The electoral college is designed with states in mind. Each state determines it's individual support for a candidate in a popular vote. They then report their support for the candidate who got the most votes in their state.

Tldr; it's called a republic fuckhead

Heh, not even from the USA and that's funny, go have a lie down user you aren't fit to carry an argument.

I wish that stupid butler movie had never come out so that there were never a movement of chuckleheads using the phrase "potus".

Spell you lazeasses

no, its a group of people that have been placed in power to do as they wish.

Probable cause is not necessary for a warrant in this circumstance, only a reasonable suspicion. But with only a reasonable suspicion warrant, it leave open the possibility of an appeal from the second circuit electoral supremer judge university.

Both Hillary and trump are terrible choices for leaders. By discussing the election as if it mattered you're giving it credibility, it really couldn't matter less who you picked your society will remain largely unchanged apart from a few cosmetic issues.

My God

Liberals being this goddamn stupid

Lol. You misspelled "lazy asses."

And potus is a very old acronym common in political circles. Don't let facts get in your way though. God knows you haven't thus far.

Also, good job on cherry picking the least salient part of what I wrote. You're an illiterate retard and your mom should've hit the toilet and douched you out.

Gerrymandering literally isn't a thing in this except for possibly in Nebraska and Maine. State and county lines were drawn up over 100 years ago, in some cases 200 years ago. They in no way reflect an attempt by the government to force a vote.

>actually believing hillary wouldn't mean armageddon

you faggots sure are committed to your lies, i'll give you that.

But what if hillary did it on accident? I'm pretty sure that makes all concessions null and void as I'm just a bill, sitting here on capitol hill?

We complained in 2000 too.

Name the last credible election?

Pro tip: shut your face

the only way to prevent government control is to stop giving these the need to rule. quit ruining society for everyone and volunteer for a non profit. pick up litter. give away stuff you don't need to those who need it

someone doesn't understand.

Bush 1.0 and Reagan.

It would be fucking terrible, I am a leftist please don't lump me in with liberals. I don't think hillary would destroy america, she has to live there. but the middle east would get it's usual bitch bashing.