Think we could hoax libtards into getting anti-Trump tattoos on their faces while they are still tarding out?

Think we could hoax libtards into getting anti-Trump tattoos on their faces while they are still tarding out?

#TattsAgainstTrump ?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think this is pretty bold. maybe something *slightly* less agressive. like, on the upside of the hands.. maybe someone will do it.
well then again, i didnt expect half of merica to vote for trump, so maybe there will be enough who would even do the facial.

anyone good at photoshop? we need a screencap of a "news" article of a cute CIS DUDE who did it, because i guess our best targets are semi-femniazi girls.

Sounds reasonable.

There are plenty of idiot millennials out there who would do it if it was a fad. Go for it, I bet you can sell it.

The most retarded thing I've ever heard and I was there for cutforbeiber

Go smaller, and something that has lasting appeal - perhaps 'i was with her' :D We did it, brothers!

Sorry op nobody will fall for this. be more subtle and less stupid

We got Trump elected. You want to take it a step further? Bold my friend...beautiful but bold.

My point exactly. Op, be more subtle ffs. Don't spoil future keks

>more subtle and less stupid

we definitely need some "believable" news article.
anyone here involed in any of all the new-age alt-right media sites? something with atleast 1% credibility? maybe they will cooperate because.. well it serves their purposes.

maybe we can have a "real" news article reporting about a shitty photoshopped picture of "my vote didnt count" tattoed all over the forearm of some un-reverse-imageable dude.

>We got Trump elected

rofl

Way to take credit for shit that had nothing to do with you.

I Donald Trump officially endorse this.

Not sure when else he might do this. Or how this is "bold" like you guys keep parroting, since we do this sort of thing often now. Well, it probably would have worked if hillary were elected and everything were switched. Because you guys are like a roaming pack of retards.

>you guys are like a roaming pack of retards
you dont say

Keep in mind to target people with impulsive personalities.

Kill self

streamable.com/6nwo

man fucking pepe got on international news. there wouldnt BE a fucking "alt-right" movement calling people libtards and cucks left and right if it wasnt for this shithole.

Sounds so damn nice, I wish i'd be home, i'm pretty good with PS
Fuck.

Anyone who ignored mainstream media and looked at the actual evidence. Expected Trump to annihilate Hillary. He set up a perfect David vs Goliath scenario. He intentionally made stupid remarks that do not match what he has aid in the past. Stupid remarks that most Americans relate to with their low average IQ. And in doing so, the ridiculing attacks from the elite served as an attack to those voters who in response united behind Trump.

Oh, not your president you say? Then you must be in the wrong country.

Don't let this slide. Actually do this.
Дјоскбфкидк дискриминација спие

#TattsForHillary and add #WeAreWithHer

Fuckn animals. I dont mind hard working black ppl its the niggers that i hate

boo fucking hoo

>americans relate to stupid remarks

an intelligent person would see it as plain english vs political gynamstics. but we cant all have an education i guess.

Forehead greasier than Hillary's lies.

just goes to show you the power of kek my friend

trust and believe.

Can we get Trumpers to tattoo Trump on them somewhere? When the shit hits the fan I want to make sure they are the first up against the wall.

Dont get me wrong. I would still vote Trump if i was American. Because its better than the she devil. And because he has been reasonable throughout his life. Trump is alot smarter, and much less extreme than what he made people believe. I would vote for him because i know what he has said in the past before he put on the act.

Haven't you been paying attention? Trumpers are already permanently marked. All white people are Trump-voting racists, it's easy to spot them.
>this guy hasn't been paying attention

I think you got lost, faggot
Crying about inequality and hostility while also threatening violence towards anyone who disagrees. Is there any civil rights movement that isn't based on a double standard?

Trump is the most moderate republican that has ever run for office, let alone actually won. Liberals should be happy that they aren't getting George Bush 3.0.

In order to defeat a beloved public figure who has been a household name around the globe for generations, the leftist propaganda corps and the liberal politicians knew they had to convince the US that Trump was Hitler. They did a pretty good job, because "racist" is almost always the first thing out of those bigots' mouths.

Fuck me man. If he was the new Hitler that would just be a bonus.

bumping for this, sounds like Sup Forums can finally do something else than trap threads

I dunno if it will really work working from that angle. a lot of people voted hillary just to not support trump. Sure there were a lot of people passionate for hillary, but no in the same way people were passionate for obama nack in 2008 for instance.

WTF are you? Voice of reason? Fuck off retard this is Sup Forums. We should be trying to get them to commit suicide while live streaming it. Since when did Sup Forums develop a conscience?

calm down that edge.

its being realistic about getting some laughs out of sjws. We're not gonna get #KillYourselfForHillary trending, and you know it.

how about having them shave their heads again?
#shaveagainsttrump or something.

>ridiculing attacks from the elite

Ignoring your fantasy, team Clinton should have courted the right instead of insulting/ridiculing them. They could even have moved to the center and made concessions, e.g. promise to not touch right to arms, focus on immigration (in a rational way ofc) since the left was never gonna switch and vote for Trump.

Not sure if that would work again, maybe if someone could shop a bald Hillary, and write a fake article about how after she lost she finally revealed to the public that she was valiantly fighting cancer and wearing a wig the entire campaign. Uh, #BaldWithHer maybe?