Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr39g6hPB_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support the non tripfag thread

nice thread, fag

Really funky dresser!

This is the earlier thread so this is the thread

Bradamante or Branthread...Hmm?

Nth for SweetRobin, Savior of the Winterfell.

Sweetrobin should have been raped.

Never support the trip, unless it's Eko

how would you have dealt with Ramsay /got/ ?

Feed him to the dogs ?
Punch him to death ?
Shoot him with an arrow ?
Put him in jail ?

12th for memes

Behead him, like the Starks of old did.

He will will Sansa marries him. Sansa will do to him what Ramsay did to her. The cycle of abuse. Its fitting for Darth Sansa.

I support the non tripfag thread

THERE'S ONLY ONE THREAD I MEAN TO POST MY MEMES TO!

Preston

Was he really sucking her tit? or was it prosthetic?

>ywn playfully flutter your tongue across Lysa Arryn's weird nipple between takes

flayed him like his house does

So she'll fuck him up the ass?

Was the first kiss between CIA and Sansa consenual or did he force her?

>SMELLS LIKE PUSSAY TA MAY

What did he mean by this?

Which house has the best sigil?

This is like the third time today I've seen a picture of Ramsay get deviltrips. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>Tyrion whining about Theon making too many dwarf jokes the last time they met
>Theon didn't make any dwarf jokes and it was in fact Tyrion who was an incredible asshole to Theon
youtube.com/watch?v=xr39g6hPB_8

What did he mean by this?

Consensual, he might've pulled her a bit but she leaned in and closed her eyes.

I am now supporting sweet robin against the white walker menace only he can stop this! Stannis is dead lads its time to rally with the robin

Supporting the non sandrafag thread.

Clegane has a pretty good one.

>peel the skin from his fingers
>shit and piss in a pot
>soak his skinned muscle and bone exposed fingers in shitpiss pot
>give him milk of poppy
>scalp him
>dab hot tar all over his exposed scalp
>suck his cutey patooty cock a little
>let him cum in my mouth
>daddy please

She's be bobbing on a retarded. I'm pretty sure thats rape.

It means he's burning in the seven hells

Sansa was definitely into him before the whole Ramsay thing.

Prosthetic

Prosthetic tit molded from actresses breast.

Best thread

Lysa is a Milf. Littlefinger had it so good.

Let the Wildlings do to him what they would've done to Jon had he killed Mance

What was the longest amount of peace Westeros has had?

>three
>fucking
>dogs

Friendly reminder that CIA is going to die on Sunday.

He will propose marriage to Sansa and she will stab him. Screencap this.

Probably Roberts rule

wrong. tumblr says he raped her.

THANKS!

Blackfyre or Greyjoy.

What's a tripfag

Pretty much this. Sansa's story is a cycle of abuse story at this point. She's going to hang all manner of cunts out through the moon door and randomly cut them away at whim. She is consumed by the blackest evil now

She won't even remember herself at the end. She will die raving and raging, cursing the world that gave birth to her.

SweetRobin and Stannis both have that social autism a leader needs.

He knows about branposters and is actively teasing them.

>implying she won't say yes
here's your (you)

now fuck off and die, retard.

Please don't respond to me ya plebe

Unless he's never been to his own IMDB page, he knows he has a legion of creepy fans. That's for goddamn certain. It's probably the reason he plans to quit acting after Game of Thrones.

>The way she looks down at his cock

The little bird wants the big worm tbqh

QUICK! Pick five (5) /got/ posters to leave for good but five (5) to stay forever

LEAVE

1. Branfags
2. Jonsa fag
3. Sansafags
4. fat Dany posters
5. Ramsayfag

STAY

1. Azor Jon guy
2. Frogfu poster
3. FROM THE DUSTY MESA guy
4. Stannisfags
5. Prestonposter

OBLIG STANNIS CAMEO

I don't know which is worse, Bradamante or the Branpedo. Both make the shittiest threads. Even the Jonautist is better.

She'll say yes m8.

Littlefinger might be fucked up, but he's the kind of guy who's chaos and mind have gotten him almost everything he wants without ever getting raped or abused once he started playing the game.

He's gotten lands, titles, armies, trust, and the power to destroy his enemies no matter how high up they are. Sansa wants that and only Littlefinger can teach her to do it or give it to her

>Saves Sansa from Cersei after the Joffrey ordeal
>Saves her depressed half brother from throwing himself at Ramsay's army
>Apparently he deserves a stabbing

To a good english gentleman like him, it probably seems horrifying.

All of'em at the same time though punchs should delivered with one of those fuck machines or medieval alike.

>Leave
Here's your (you). That is all.

Oh senpai

>crushing those who oppose the rightful queen
>stopping sea raiders from raiding your new kingdom

top tier statecraft tbqh

>milk of the poppy
why would you give someone morphine if you're torturing them?

Why can't Bran use his time travel powers to tell Rickon to zig zag?

I chuckle every time.

Everyone has creepy fans but this probably started back in season one when he was probably getting harassed by pedos all the time

>not besteros

You ruined it.

Both are bad, but at least some filter tripfags.

He probably realized he's too pretty for tv.

If it didn't already happen, it isn't going to happen

she must choose between the sweetgirl brother she needs, and the bad pussyman she wants

Nope I'm staying. Go fuck yourself.

So why would the Ironborn need to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge the coastlines if they can make a thousand ships in a month or two? They could have the greatest sea trade organization in Westeros. They could sell the ships. Who would man a thousand ships anyway, the entire North barely mustered 8000 people for the battle to decide its fate.

Because Bran knows that if Rickon survived, he and Dickon would go on to be gay emperors of Essos, burning down every man woman and child who dared resist them, creating the bloodiest war that has ever been waged.

Give him a slap on the wrist and let him go back to the dreadfort so they can focus on the night king and the great whore of Mereen.

Oh, it ABSOLUTELY started in season one, if not before. Seriously, go look at his IMDB page. It's so much worse than /got/. It's fucking disgusting.

>So why would the Ironborn need to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge the coastlines if they can make a thousand ships in a month or two?

They got to Essos in one episode. Brienne moved a distance close to the length of Canada in an episode. The shows not for logistic fags.

If that seems horrifying, god help him if he ever googles his own rule 34s.

She parted her lips. So it's consensual.

It's nothing he hasn't done or thought about doing with Dean Chapman.

Sucks that even though he's older the creeps still haven't stopped, he'll probably be in his 40s married with children and there will still be degenerates whacking it to his season 1 scenes

Burn him alive. R'hllor hungers!

Well you want him to at least live through it and maybe not pass out from shock.

which lips

I actually find him more attractive as an adult. He filled out really well.

Official OFFICIAL LIST OF FINALE DEATHS

Littlefinger
Tormund
Melly
Kevan
Pycelle
High Sparrow
Tommen
Marg
Mace
Loras
Cersei
Yara
Walder
Black Walder and Lame Lothar
Lancel
Unella
Edd

IT'S A BLOODBATH

I've said for a while now that Melisandre's visions were true, and that Stannis's defeats were mainly because he never has respected her timing. Her timing has been everything, but whenever he found out something from her which required him to do this or that, he waited and debated on it a bit, and the wait itself proved disastrous. But that's water under the bridge now, so we should concentrate instead on the present.

Melisandre is going to be questioned by Jon, Davos, and Sansa at Winterfell. Obviously the whole burning Shireen thing is going to be responsible for that, but that's also not really the larger point. For
Melisandre, if she is put on any form of trial, her powers implicitly go on trial as well. And what will that look like? What is she supposed to say? She could very well say, " Everything I did with Stannis was to resurrect you, Jon Snow, and it was not within my power to say no," and it would be as true as if she said, " I'm a charlatan, burn me for my crimes." Because either way, as far as anyone knows, she brought a man back from the dead. That's so completely illogical it doesn't so much as negate or excuse any of the horrible things she did before then, as it does make them even worse. After all, as far as anyone knows, she is a shadowbinding fire witch who can tell he future and who leads powerful men to their doom but can also resurrect the dead. So to them, I bet it looks like burning little girls and moping afterwards is somewhat beneath her. They probably are looking at Melisandre and going, " Gee, you know, beating Ramsay took a lot out of us. Could've used a shadow baby. Hey, you! What was with the lack of shadow babies?" I guess he point is, they already know she's powerful, but Davos and everyone else is less assured of how and why she uses her powers, and that's what has put her in hot water right now.

So you googled his rule34s?

Wasn't that her first kiss ever even?

Ramsay got all her holes first but one and sloppy seconds there, and the guy who got the one Ramsay missed is gonna get sloppy seconds on the other holes

>Save her from being thrown out the moon door by Lysa.

>ELEPHANT EARS ALERT
>SOUND THE ALARM

Why didn't Jon just fuck Mel and give her a shadow baby to kill Ramsay with?

Let Theon deal with him.

So, I can imagine this going a few ways. If Jon and Davos are logical about things, I imagine that they know banishment is probably preferable to killing her outright. Davos is exceptionally angry at Melisandre but I think he knows implicitly that when he asked Melisandre to bring Jon Snow back from the dead, he also indebted himself to her powers somewhat. That's no little thing, and he can't ask her for some fingers like Stannis asked of him. Melisandre gave him, and herself, and Jon, a life at an immsense cost. Would killing her at this point even matter? Would any of them be damned any less for it?

Davos could argue (and I think he will) that no matter what Melisandre did for Jon, that the deed she did then was separate than the murder of Shireen. In other words, he'll argue that the acts were separate and that even if Melisandre had to be North to bring Snow back to life, that murdering Shireen was pointless and should be punished. Were we in King's Landing that would be a correct line of reasoning. But because Davos and Jon and everyone else are still willing to admit that Melisandre is a future predicting shadowbinder of at least some power who can bring back the dead, they cannot separate her magical acts and deeds morally from her non moral acts and deeds.

The other option besides banishment or death for Melisandre is that Davos and Jon either ask, or insist, that Melisandre 'de cloak' magically in order to stay on and help. In other words, no more flame reading, glamors, or shadow babies unless specifically asked to do so by Jon. If he is Azor Azhai after all, as Melisandre claims he is, this would be a reasonable agreement. Her punishment for killing Shireen could be said to be that de glamoring in and of itself. However I don't think this would be appropriate for he show, and I doubt it would be enough for Davos.

Tommen and High Sparrow are the front runners. They can't kill CIA cause they got nothing for next season.

where my Jon bros at?

WHAT? No way.