Eternal /got/ general

> tumblr

1st for Azor Jon

Fuck you tripfag

A reminder that Sansa contradicted her own words about Rickon and is blatantly cucking Jon around.

Not OP, but who cares, user.

It's beautiful art.

>getting hype for this actual battle
>they've dug trenches, they've formed this defensive battle strategy because they know Ramsay wants to fight them all instead of wait for a siege
>get a complete nonsensical clusterfuck instead
>almost impossible to tell who is on which side because everyone except the wildlings is wearing the same outfit, nobody knows what heraldry is anymore
>Wun Wun goes in with his bare hands and eventually starts swatting pikes with one of their shields instead of just bringing a fucking tree log or something
>GEE WHIZ IT LOOKS LIKE ALL IS LOST FOR OUR HEROES I WONDER IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO CONVENIENTLY COME TO THE RESCUE IN SOME MASS CAVALRY BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY D&D KNOW HOW TO FINISH BATTLES

"Listen to me!"

"I don't know anything about any of this shit!"

Can we make a list of characters that definetely won't appear in the next episode? So far I have:

>Sand Snakes
>Arya
>Sam
>Jaime
>Varys
>the Hound/BwB
>Brienne

I would also include Euron but I'm not sure, he might appear if the ships are ready.

Isn't Arya going to kill papa Frey?

>thematic is the new buzz word for Game of Thrones
great...

Only if she has a jetpack.

yes, because that's what reddit would do.

TIL Reddit is BASED

How is Jon not a fucking legend throughout the 7 kingdoms yet?

>saved the Lord Commander from a wight
>infiltrated the inner circle of the King Beyond the Wall
>defended the wall against tens of thousands of wildlings with the help of Stannis Baratheon
>became Lord Commander at such a young age
>rumored to have sailed beyond the wall and slain a white walker
>rumored to have been brought back to life after being stabbed to death
>won the battle of the bastards and beat the warden of the north into submission

He has earned more glory than Jaime ever did. Yet Ramsey is the only person south of the wall to even mention hearing of him.

He's a bastard.

well, it was posted on the leaks and D&D brought both teleport and flash to GoT (mastered by LF and all strong womyn)

We will NEVER EVER get back

S1 Bran
S1 Arya
S1 Sansa

JUST

Rumours don't spread that fast without the internet.

Why does Meera look so much like Jon?

"Win no glory" is part of the oath of the night's watch. They don't brag about their accomplishments, which is why its dumb how supposedly Ramsey heard that he was a good swordsman at all.

SanSan > Jonsa > Santyr

Why the FUCK does Jon's army just stand around and let themselves get encircled around the wall of corpses?

They just allow the Boltons to form a shield wall with even trying to attack them. It's maddening. I normally mock armchair Generals in these threads but god DAMN

seriously tho what the FUCK was the giant doing

>hur dur i'm going to love tap these things stabbing me instead of fucking rolling through 150lb men as a 6000lb 20 foot tall giant

>Ramsey heard that he was a good swordsman at all.

That's such bullshit. First of all, Jon isn't that fucking great. What swordfight did he have that distinguished him as the best in the north? Did he win a tournament? Defeated a famous knight? No. He didn't do shit. He managed to kill a Fookin Legend with a help of a wildling, but literally nobody gives a shit about that, and then he got lucky and killed a white walker but I dont know if anyone who saw it survived, and besides, most people think that white walkers don't even exist.

MEANWHILE...

Ramsey took on Iron Islands 50 BEST KILLERS shirtless without even breaking a sweat.

Now you gonna tell me Ramsey was too scared to take on Jon one on one at the risk of shaming himself in front of the whole North?

Buuullllshit!

we get it, you're retarded

dany refuses the iron throne?