Why haven't you made any effort to get a gf?

Why haven't you made any effort to get a gf?

because i have a wife

Couldn't find the motivation to actually go out on dates after my last gf

Marriage doesn't appeal to me. Pretty pointless tbh.

because after one hell of a life destroying break up i would rather do shit for me instead of someone else...

i made effort but all i got was a one night stand, guess thats all im good for

ive barely even talked to a female for almost 2 years

Because I'm already getting laid.

Because after watching dozens of relationships in highschool consist of nothing but drama, then watching dozens of relationships in adulthood consist of nothing but drama, I am convinced 90% of relationships are built upon deception and lust.

I realize some work. I realize communication is key. I realize you need to vet out the bad ones.

I've done these things, and have found no good ones left. Not where I live.

I don't desire a relationship strongly enough at this point in life to move or use internet hook-up sites. I am content. Why should I seek another money-sink?

Because video games and weed give me a more reliable dopamine drip than a woman could.

because i accepted the fact i have gained alot of weight and i honestly couldn't care less about changing myself just to MAYBE get a girlfriend again

>Live out in countryside
>Closest town has no places to meet people
>Internet is full of uggos, crazies, and slags
>Don't even know what I want

After the last one destroyed my life, I tend to stay away from them. Women are just a hassle to me.

Jokes on you, I haven't made any effort to do anything.

I'm not rich

AMEN

already got one roody-poo

More important things to focus on right now.

I have. I don't believe it was authentic my feelings for the person/persons, more so just a trail of limerence concluding with me bailing.

Because I'm gay.

Video games?

After divorcing a year ago I have been on a couple dates that materialized from tinde/bumble. They both lead to nothing and after each I was kind of exhausted. It felt like an interview of each other. I would be much more comfortable meeting and hitting it off with someone I meet at a bar, but being a single parent makes those occasions rare. Its been a whole year, and im starting to worry nothing is going to change for a long time. getting depressed.

You need to be euthanized.

Been with the same chick for 10 years. Relationships are horrible. I regret it. I love her, but it is not good for me. Don't get trapped.
>Inb4 leave her
Life gets more complicated the older you get.

> gf
> kids

I'm a white male bisexual Trump supporter who voted Leave. I am probably the most hated and despised person in the world, i'm very, very alone and on top of all that, i was not born attractive. I'm like an ugly JK Simmons.

Pic related.

Because I want a gf that's similar to me. And as I despise going out to bars or clubs or the likes, it'll be quite difficult to find someone suitable to make efforts for. I wouldn't even know where to look

because hell is other people

I suffer from severe depression so that would actually be welcome.

By the way, I'd let you suck my dick first - that way nobody will ever know.

Children are a form of parasite

It's easy if you are gay.

To get a gf? Tell me about it. The number of times I've heard this

>*sigh* if only you were straight!

Too much effort, women are too fickle, too unreliable.

Bc women can't feel love and will evetually leave you.

To get laid obviously. Just go on grindr. Men always want sex.

Very true (although don't use grindr - it's full of old men, flakes and gay bashers) but past a certain age gay men are just as clingy as women, if not more so.

I came out quite late, and quickly learned if you show any scrap of kindness to the guy you fuck, he'll see you as "the one" and won't stop hounding you.

what's the point? we'll break up in less than a week

Already did.

Shit's cash.

no hymen no diamond

because I'm married....

how do you get one?

i'm married

>social anxeity depression ocd low self esteem no confidence

kms soon

I'm unattractive as fuck and have a tendency to be a big arsehole.

Until I fix these defects in myself, I'm not going to bother looking,

I did. Women don't like me, nothing I do is good enough, everything is my fault, ect.

Being on my own ended up being better and I just embraced it.