I have a few questions for the Trump supporters:

I have a few questions for the Trump supporters:

>How soon can we expect the wall to be completed?
>When should we expect to start hearing about families of terrorists getting killed?
>When will the GDP be literally doubled?
>On which day will the last Muslim be allowed access to the US?
>When will all illegals be deported?
>When will Hillary be in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and here's a little something to grab your attention

families of terrorists are already being killed, turn your eyes to mosul

I mean on purpose, by the US military, simply as a deterrent.

>implying Trump can actually make any of this happen

uh. never to any of those?

sorry for electin' a conman.

my bad.

again, turn your eyes to mosul.

dont be naive.

>How soon can we expect the wall to be completed?
He's not referring to an actual wall like you libtards seem to believe. He's talking about a symbolic wall.
>When should we expect to start hearing about families of terrorists getting killed?
That's already happening, moron.
>When will the GDP be literally doubled?
You can't predict this stuff with perfect accuracy, but 39 months.
>On which day will the last Muslim be allowed access to the US?
When there's no US or no muslims.
>When will all illegals be deported?
When there's no US or no illegals.
>When will Hillary be in jail?
Not soon enough.

>implying Trump can actually make any of this happen
I think you misunderstood the point of this thread.
>uh. never to any of those?
yeah that's what I figured

do you think the near constant bombing from drones and jets are so accurate they only kill the guys holding AK:s and strapped with explosives?

dozens and dozens of people die all the time to strikes by coalition militaries. its just the news glosses over it. the goal is to terrorize and defeat the enemy and their population base, albeit on a tiny scale compared to say ww2

>He's talking about a symbolic wall.
And how exactly do you expect Mexico to pay for a wall that is only symbolic?

By taking responsibility for their failures.

You misunderstand. I'm not denying that innocent people die on a daily basis. But trump has literally said that he would hunt down and kill not only terrorists, but also their families. As in, they'd be sought out and murdered, regardless of if they're anywhere near the place where a drone strike is targeted at a terrorist. Which is a war crime.

So I guess my question is: When should we expect to see the overt commission of war crimes of this type?

if Trump does any of the things he promised he will ruin the country, if he does he will make everyone hate him.
Kek

Those failures, and that responsibility, are they also symbolic?

LMAO at someone trying to reason logically with the turnip-heads on Sup Forums.

These threads are still just as delicious on Thursday morning as they were on Tuesday night...

mmm-mmm-good

>trying to reason
I'm not trying to reason. I'm simply explaining what I intended to ask.

A symbolic wall? Are you fucking retarded? He said he would literally build a wall you ignorant cunt.

I don't live in the US, I don't care who won the presidency. I'm honestly just curious how the Trump supporters take these empty promises. Like, do you care at all that he'll be able to do pretty much none of what he's promised? It fascinates me, hence this thread.

so your questions are not intended to be reasonable?

I prefer that to the politically correct of Hillary.

I prefer a new fresh dishonest hope than 4 years of "more of the same"

Above all, I prefer anything else than a Super-professional in politics.

Being reasonable, and trying to reason, are not the same thing.

yeah, I'm tired of having cancer, so Imma let some hobo at the bus station remove my tumor this time.

That's an honest answer. Thanks.

Just to clarify though, what's the difference between Trump's dishonesty and conventional political dishonesty, aside from the obvious difference in scale?

>Janurary 21st, 2017
>Janurary 21st, 2017
>Janurary 21st, 2017
>Janurary 21st, 2017
>Janurary 21st, 2017
>Janurary 21st, 2017

Great! What happens when none of those dates are met?

thats why I used the word "intended", brainstem. You are example number one why europoor higher education is considered shit tier.

Flawed rethorics.
I don't see how a super-pro in politics will make a better president than a self-made businessman.

You've simply missed the point.

Oh come now... it was quite clear he was talking about a physical wall. Just admit that he blatantly lied to you all, and move on.

The same difference when an arrogant, superior, person throw a lie at your face because she thinks you are a dumb ass and when a drunktard in the street lies to you to get some change.
You asked for a scale.

you probably also don't see why professional athletes are not automatically qualified to design bridges. but they aren't.

OK. Bye.

scummy anime smirk.png

So you think his lies are okay, because they don't stem from arrogance, but from a sincere desire to improve the country. That's fair enough I suppose. And it's the first understandable argument I've seen in this thread, actually.

Kinda hyped for a Trump presidency actually, the rightist will see just how fucking retarded they are

>the rightist will see just how fucking retarded they are
They didn't learn from Bush, what makes you think they'll learn now?

Again, no attempt at reason involved in your questions? I just want to see how much of a dissembling shitbag you really are.

No. They will pay the cost of reeducating their people, of repairing the country and accepting their illegal immigrants back. Hopefully we can help them do just that, and make the world great again.
You guys need to learn to discern body language, motives and intentions. He has always been referring to a symbolic wall.

>Again, no attempt at reason involved in your questions?
That's correct. I'm not trying to reason with Trump supporters. I want to understand them, not change their mind.

>He has always been referring to a symbolic wall.
Kek. What does its 2000 mile length symbolize?

Not American either, but I would think many trump supporters understand that he's a cheat, but they know what they get by voting Hillary, which is more of the same bullshit. Trump is a new kind of bullshit in American politics, appealing to the people who want "change", which they didn't get from Obama. I would imagine that many conservatives actually voted Hillary this time around, and the usual left-right division was turned on it's head a bit.

No he just lied and tried to appeal to the racists

Obama could've done more if it wasn't for bush

then a lot of peeps who voted for him got conned.

usually you're not so ambiguous, trump. iam disappoint.

feelsbadman.

The length of the southern US border, and the immense cost of illegal immigration.
You're wrong. He is trying to appeal to the many Americans who have been harmed or fear being harmed by illegal immigrants.
He wants to make it easier to legally migrate. You know, for those wishing to become productive members of American society.

I feel sorry for those people. Hopefully they are still satisfied with the election / the rest of his policies.

>The length of the southern US border
... that's not symbolism than is it

I see. So your pointed questions are an attempt at understanding and not intended to highlight flaws of logic and reason in Trump's statements. Congratulations on being a Grade A dissembling shitbag.

Protest. Double standard in full effect, brats did not get their way.
Uneducated white man tired of being blamed for every other persons shortcomings.
Liberals hired the WRONG woman. Nothing to do with sexism.
Any date on when sky is falling? F n blah blah blah

You're a simple person, aren't you?
The border is a symbol of illegal immigration.

>So your pointed questions are an attempt at understanding and not intended to highlight flaws of logic and reason in Trump's statements.
For starters, I'm not pointing out 'flaws of logic' because logically the statements by Trump that I refer to are sound. They're simply not feasible goals to achieve, which IS what I intended to point out. It's phrased provocatively simply to get a response, which will tell me what I want to know.

and a fence is a symbol for a wall which is a symbol for illegal immigration? jesus fucking christ, are you really this delusional?

This. Also, for whatever his flaws, Trump is frankly more charismatic than Hillary Clinton.

Obama will pardon Hillary aka Ford/Nixon
He isn't deporting "illegals" dumbass. He said he is going to deport illegals THAT BREAK THE LAW.
Muslims can start coming in once they figure out how to vet them. Do you know what vet means dumbass?
The wall construction will begin whenever, but the lawless border crossing stops Jan. 21st.

Question for you - how are you this uninformed? How about you do some research that doesn't include MSNBC.

HINT: Much of what you "know" isn't true.

you missed two of the questions

>I have a few questions for the Trump supporters:
you're a fucking idiot.
the only other option was a lieing piece of shit.
trump indeed is a clown, he has no idea of politics but at least he shows all the other politicians that the people are fed up with their power struggle.
they have to do their job properly for once instead of the good old democrats vs republicans fight.
the economy is in decline, the education system is extremely terrible and it's going to hurt america in the long run much worse than anything.
so yes. i voted trump and the backlash was gigantic.

they need to change and get their shit together.
all they do is big politics anyway, they don't care for the lower class.
bailouts drain our money and move it to the big banks.
too big to fail shouldn't be a thing.
more sanctions against russia are terrible and only enforce mor brutality, more refugees, more terrorism and more violence in general.
hillary was for all that. why would i like that?

fuck you, fuck all of you idiots.
hillary supporters are everything they are against.
trump wins and they go ape shit. lighting fire to stores, demonstrate against a perfectly democratic decision and answer it with violence.

sure thing. suuuuure.
idiots.

I think you should read your own posts before questioning my sense of reality.

I guess if they could learn they wouldnt be rightists

You know that logical also means, "characterized by clear, sound reasoning", right?

Yes.

you are clearly mentally unstable and in need of some cool aid detox. no wonder you chose who you did.

His posts are simply symbolic ... Lol. Seriously tho you're a retard

>no wall, just tougher border security. Maybe more funding
>I honestly don't know. The Saudis own so much I don't think Trump can make a difference.
>Nominal GDP will fluxuate but gradually increase
>when i bang your mum tonight

hey, i voted hillary and i agree with you.

the establishment was still better than gambling the future of america, though.

things weren't perfect. we were making progress albeit slowly. social progress especially. things take time.

i guess not fast enough for you. and that is where and why america is divided.

So you believe the Trump statements you've questioned are characterized by clear, sound reasoning? Or was that more bullshit?

Not fast enough for them but also they want to go back to when people dug coal and produced timber.

Instead of adapting to a changing world they want to go backwards.

Americans are ridiculous.

Long live Canada!

Yes. There's nothing ambiguous or logically incorrect about making the promise to double the GDP. It's simply a not very realistic goal.

Chek'd

So if you believe Trump's statements are clear and well reasoned, why do you need to question them?

im german, im familiar with walls and i have access to the good deutscher beton, let me build the wall!

Because there's a difference between being internally consistent, and externally consistent. For instance, the statement "I can jump to the moon" is logically sound, but it is not true.

So the statement "I can jump to the moon", would be characterized by clear sound reasoning? Because we agreed that's what "logical" means here.

Fuck off salty bitch haha

>So the statement "I can jump to the moon", would be characterized by clear sound reasoning?
As a self-contained sentence, yes. That's why I pointed out the difference between internal and external consistency. If you want to extend your definition of logic to encompass external consistency, then quite trivially the sentence would not be logical. But then we're arguing over words, not over things. I hope you can see that.

>the wall
I think tomorrow it will start. There is no time to waste, in Germany we have very good expieriences with walls around dirty towns
>messageas about killing
read the International New Santa Fart Islands Observer. They have the news.
>GDP
Don't know if doubling will be enough, maybe even more. This will occur on Christmas.
>Muslim access
when they are all dead (in their "Hades")
>illegals
there will noboy get deported. >concentration camp
>Hillary
dunno, she's got in the underground

How do we get the Mexicans to pay for the metaphorical wall?

But you're not questioning Trump's statements "as a self-contained sentence". You're asking how they would work in the real world. You only changed the standard of review to avoid the point that your a Grade A dissembling shitbag. Also you're not very good at sophism.

>I can't wait til Trump builds a wall and steals all those American citizens private land and also have massive flooding from building a wall along a giant river

correction: *you're*

We won't get any of those things, most of us know bullshit campaign promises when we hear them. It's absolutely nothing new, people just get all worked up because the promises are decidedly more aggressive than in previous candidate's campaigns.

We know he probably won't deliver on any of that. We had vote for him to keep that disgustingly transparent criminal cunt out of office, and this was how it had to happen.

So quit taking out your pissy emotions on random internet strangers. Quit being a sore loser. He IS your president (assuming you're in the states) and unless you migrate elsewhere, he's going to continue to be.

>But you're not questioning Trump's statements "as a self-contained sentence".
In fact, I'm not questioning anything. I'm asking questions, yes. And by that I'm trying to get YOU to question his statements. And now that we've cleared our terms up, going by what you consider to be logic, I'm specifically trying to get you to question the logic of Trump's statements. The express purpose of this is for me to see how or why the logic of his statements did or did not influence your decision to vote for him.

I'm not trying to deceive anyone. In fact, by now you must have noticed that I'm putting quite a lot of effort into explaining exactly what it is I want to know.

So trying to get someone to question a statement is not trying to get someone to see reason? I just want to see how much effort you will put into lying about your purpose to get Sup Forumstards to see reason. Which is frankly a stupid and laughable endeavor.

You are either retarded or trolling. He went as far as to discuss the cost and height of the wall and that it will have sensors above and below it.

>trying to get someone to question a statement is not trying to get someone to see reason
I suppose you have me there, albeit on a technicality, considering my ultimate motive is to understand and not to persuade. The end goal here is not for you to change your mind through reason. Reason is simply a necessary part for me to see how someone could ignore falsity in promise on such a grand scale.

Wall will not start building until after he gets elected to second term.

unfortunately that idea was shot down by legal pundits. Expect other ways to punish terrorists in a legal manner.

GDP doubles at /72 so somewhere between 24 years at 2% growth or 9 years at 8% growth

Just like obama did, people coming from certain countries are going to have a harder time getting visas. Unlike obama we will not be accepting "refugees", you have a problem with that?

illegals that commit a crime will be deported instead of going to jail. I am lukewarm on this since deporting is much more expensive than a bullet, but I guess he has to pretend to be socially responsable

Giuliani will probably be made attorney general, at which time he will probably start beating the clinton mattress to see what comes out. No way she ends up in jail, but still satisfying.

-Never
-Already happening not legally.
-HAHAHA, wait, you're serious? AAHAHAHA
-Pftttt
-LOL
-ROFL

But bro, it was only symbolic height and cost

>Jebra Bush on the Milk Carton
Topkek

Jesus Christ where's a tard wrangler when you need one

>Mentally unstable, Jonestown Allegory
says the fucking koolaid man who niggered into the 4chinz

And Aleppo.

>There will be no wall.
>It's on the news several times a week.
>There won't be a noticeable difference in just 4 year.
>Trump withdrew that statement ages ago.
>Many will go underground, but most likely 3-4 years.
>Won't happen.

PLEASE BE SAFE