Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm in an argument and I do not know much about politics but I do not that trump is not racist and he is not sexist, so can you guys tell me how he isn't these two things?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense
youtu.be/bkggmxRXsvI
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his campaign manager is the first women to ever run a presidential campaign and win

Ask the opponent to name one thing he said that was actually either of those things.

Supreme Emperor makes no mistake
His law is divine

tell them he likes women so much he cant keep his hands of them

Fuck Shillaryfags but literally everyone knows he said "Grab em by the pussy"

your wasting your time, you cannot convince spastics, no matter how many facts or how deep your knowledge

did he ever actually do it tho?

the only question now remaining: when does he get the peace nobel prize? he almost did as much as obama for it

>Can't win debate
>Asks others to research the candidate they themselves support.

Yeah. Sounds like a real Trump supporter.

no response to these people will be good enough. They are filled with hate and thats all they have.

That is what I was thinking, they would just bring that up everytime.

we all are.
Why is farce a requirement for office.

He isn't, or at least not in the way portrayed in the media. But most voters can't think further than "muh sexism" or "muh war with Russia", so you just simplify every issue to the very, very basic, in a way that makes you opponent look bad. Just look at the comments here, people are fucking idiots.

you do not not not not not wat m8???

like 16 times sued for rape and tons of testimonies of him doing inappropriate stuff

If he has a female servant that means he can't be sexist? That's retarded, you are a moron.

Have you heard how he talks about his daughter? He literally can't think of women as anything other than sex objects. He can't even turn it off when he's talking about his own biological daughter.

were any of the allegations actually true though? because i could sue you for rape.

Funny, how the victims sued him, rather than calling the cops eh

that is pure conjecture you fucking idiot

in that case, at least trump supporters are open to hearing evidence, all you shillary faggots just buried your heads in the sand

he said it as a joke to his friend. his joke are the ironic type of joke. is like saying. "if you want to reduce human population we need to kill all the women" as a joke to your friends. they will laugh because everyone knows it's not a smart thing to do. it's ironic. people taking it seriously are retarded.

he admits he gropes random women, makes it hard to believe he hasnt done other stuff.
Not all billionaires gets sued for rape several times

He only said racist, sexist things so backwards, hillbilly idiots would vote for him. He didn't mean any of it, and he won't follow through on anything he promised them. That's what you tell them.

>joked that he groped random women, then was super shy immediatley after saying that when an actual woman was there. your a fucking retard.

No, only the ones running for president when a bunch of sjw faggots will do anything to ruin him.

Didnt work though

>doesnt understand the concept of to guys joking to one another

I can only conclude that this is because your a beta faggot who only gets pity pussy after being friendzoned for years, desperatley hoping that the woman of your desires gets all sad from breaking up with another guy, then you make your pathetic move

> H-HE WAS ONLY JOKING GUYS!!!

>sexist
they call him that because he allegedly called all women fat pigs. in reality though, the feminazi Hillary supporters labeled him that as he said (even jokingly as we can hear in his tone) "only Rosie O'Donnell" in short, he called some women fat pigs, not all. he have said worse things to men. if strong women cant handle that, they are not strong at all.

>racist
he said he wanted to end immigration. this is racist to liberals. even though immigration is not race related. a immigrant could be from Canada. and if they were he would say "get rid of the Canadians" that would not offend any liberal what so ever because they are white. he has never spoken about anything in a racist way.

yeah, he was, he was joking to his friend.

Do you seriously beleive that he was making a serious threat to women? because if you do, your as dishonest as you are retarded.

its just a fun coincidence that his own words goes along with all the allegations against him

what did he say?

oh, you cant come with a argument m8? why don't you just admit he is right now and let the big boys argue politics.

well said, its rich of liberals to call anyone racist when they are the ones who bring race into every single thing

yes. Hillary Clinton admitted in her emails it was fake and organized by her campaign

the rape allegations that is

no actually, a fun coincidence is his ex wife trying to sell her book by saying "trump raped me" then "i didnt mean rape in the literal sense of the word"

Followed by sever unproven allegations made against him that turned out to have zero substance.

What your doing is spoeculating and then tryiung to pass that hypothetical bullshit off as fact.

and gender

I mean how is stopping illegal immigration racist? I mean it is illegal? This is one thing I've never understood.

true, true

because liberals are too stupid to see past skin colour

He didn't bring jay z to his rally specifically to sing nigger nigger nigger thinking that shock value was all that made trump popular.

He is a little sexist, but that's every living male for you.

your a total fucking retard, putting 2 and 2 together does not make a truth

what is the hypothetical?
He has said he can grab women by the pussy AND he has been sued several times for rape and groping, these are facts.
He literally says he does what he has been accused of doing.

it was revealed in Clintons leaked emails that her campaign have faked the allegations. a clear evidence to this outside of the emails are the fact that she personaly knows one of the "victims" and considers her her closest friend

your not wrong, females are the same. its only really sexism when you discriminate based on it

Look im a woman black and muslim and I love Trump. Hillary would have destroyed many muslim countries after iraq palestine syria libya somalia afghanistan and so on. She put a military dictator in Egypt and tried to do the same in Turkey. All of this is because she hates muslims and she is the bitch of lobbyists especially jews and wall street. Trump is free he wants to work for his people not for banksters and jews. He doesn't want to send billions to make wars all around the world just to protect israel. Long life president Trump!
Now you have an argument.

(X) to doubt.

Easy. When he says he wants to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants, what he really means is that he wants to spend more money on rebuilding American infrastructure.

When he says he wants a travel ban on Muslims, what he is really trying to say is that he thinks is that airlines are just too dangerous for Muslims at the moment, and Muslims should just wait for a bit to take a plane to America, because he is genuinely worried for the well-being.

When he says he doesn't wait for consent, he just meant that he likes to be impulsive, to surprise women he is already extremely sure are interested in him with harmless romantic advances.

His five rape charges took weeks to clear up. Hillas 650K emails took six days. You only have to try to make someone look sexist if say, they aren't.

the democrats lost because the democratic voter is smarter than the republican voter, we were not fooled by HRC but you asshats bought into Trumps lies hook line and sinker

His lawyers made her change it. What about the second rape accusation against him? Keep in mind, the guy's a billionaire. He basically buys his way out of situations. Which is what he did when he got sued for racism too 30 whatever years ago.

show me a police report or a case where he lost his lawsuit and i'll maybe start to beleive you.

Contrary to what you sjw idiots beleive, an allegation does not mean something is true. a highh profile person like donald trump will be expected to get his fair share of frivolous lawsuits.

The fact he made a joke, is not an admission of guilt, you may not understand this,but jokes are not always the truth

>trump grabs her by the pussy too

infograph vs 1973 lawsuit ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias NYTIMES

lulz

And yet not found guilty of rape.

Btw I am accusing you of raping me 17 times and will testify to the 2 tons of inappropriate stuff you've done to me.

>You are now worse then trump.

>the democrats lost because they're smarter

AN OCEAN OF REGRET FORMS ONE TEAR AT A TIME

This is blatantly false, Jesus Christ, are you one of those middle aged moms on Facebook who shares and believes memes indiscriminately? Do you even know how Google works?

dems lost because they tried to portray every single white person as racist sexists asshole who should be treated like second class citizens to the point where normal middle of the road sensable whites got tired of it and went to vote trump. its simple as that

you cant demonize and shit on people into believing what you want them to believe

>didn't work because all the white rapists voted for him

So Trump doesn't want to make wars, yet he wants to increase military spending? Why does he think our over-bloated military budget needs any more money?

donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense

his lawyers forced the police to drop the charges? is that what your saying?

a civil lawsuit is not a criminal lawsuit, if he raped someone, where are the criminal charges? you cant just buy your way out of that dumbass

>made her
>super lawya powah

Kek.

The word you were looking for is employee.

Yeah, that should be really hard to find!

we're grabbing america by the pussy now boyo!

It was more the hubris of the Democratic party that got trump elected. The rigged the primaries against the candidate that was obviously the stronger choice, believing that they would win anyone they matched against trump. They were wrong.

stop embarrassing yourself kiddo

> has no clue what really happened. Thinks he figured out the world without even seeing facts.

Lawyers made her change the quote in her book about him raping her.

Also, the out of court settlements i mention were more towards him not renting to blacks

No Dems lost because they pushed their corrupt, lying shit of a candidate through the primaries via corruption, and when that came to light, instead of having hill concede and let Bernie take the election, they spent a billion dollars trying to shove the turd down people's throats.

That lost them all the independents.

Racism no longer exists because Obama
Sexism no longer exists because..um...Hillary got to run?
> dat glass ceiling

>that's every living male

No. it isn't. The "oh but everyone is like that" defense is the biggest enabler based on false pretenses ive ever seen.

Woman I dated some years back was crazy as fuck, constantly accused me of cheating on her "because all men cheat", said that extreme jealousy to the point of verbal abuse and losing her shit every time I talked to another woman was how you could tell she really loved me. "All couples fight like this it's totally normal" she would tell me. Her ass got dumped. Turns out her father fucked around on her mother for years and they fought all the time because her mother knew and was too scared to confront it or leave and that's what the bitch grew up thinking was normal and so she assumed that this was everyone's experience.

Trump's remarks are not indicative of normal conversation of banter. If you know men who talk this way, chances are their actions match their words and you dismissing it as bantz is how they continue to get away with it.

a factless moron, floundering like an impotent maggot in the face of logical arguments, but still keeps on going

>baseless nigger detected

yes, because the allegations were false, as she said herself when she claimed "she didnt mean rape in the literal sense of the word" she was trying to sell her book.

youve gone an awful long way to avoid the glaring truth

man youre thick
he has himself said that he does these things and there are also several women who says he do these things, follow me?
It kinda implies that he might ACTUALLY do those things

I am an arab and I also supports Trump. Hillary is the mother of terrorism. Hillary loves terrorists and hates muslims. Trump likes muslims and hates terrorists. But I hope he won't suck Netanyahu's dick and betray his people.

its like OJ Simpson joking about killing his wife and her lover.

>
>
>Fuck Shillaryfags but literally everyone knows he said "Grab em by the pussy"

youtu.be/bkggmxRXsvI

>it was the fault of the democratic parties pattern of playing the system and using dishonest tricks
>fucking republicans not following along with quashing their peoples' right to elect

Is that really your answer, smart guy?

>Lawyers made her change the quote in her book about him raping her.
let's see that source you shit spewing faggot

Fuck bro, since you can't figure out how the internet works, gimme a sec and I'll look it up FOR you.

no, he joked that he does these things,
Several women tried to sue him for doingn these things (suspiciously not bothering to call the police to report these crimes) non of the allegations stuck.

Could it be, even for a second, possible that these women were lying? or is that physically impossible?

wow, it's almost like the women take advantage of what he said and spin it out of context to fit their narrative

different story and you know it, the police were involved and OJ was only aquitted because he is black, he then joked about it after gettign away with it.

One major difference here is the existence of a police report. you have to wonder, a man rapes you, and instead of phoning the police you trhink "hmm, i should sue this guy for money, police? nah wont help at all to get the police involved"

easy

hes male and like to fuck women , that doesnt make him sexist , just another horney old fuck

then theres the nigger issue , well this ones is even easier , does he have an issue with immigrants ? nope but he does have an issue with immigration , clear defined difference . I enjoy a curry and sure as shit want a paki to be cooking it but i dont want to live in birmingistan if every brown fucker from there rocks up here , bring their values and ways of living

no one knows for sure.
Except Trump and the women he groped
:^)

Bitches try and sue rich people all the time just to try and get some dollar, anybody who isn't 16 and has entered the real world knows this

when somebody rich is being sued, it's safer to assume that the woman is doing it for irrational reasons to try and grab some last minute money

you're a stupid, naive cuck if you expect more out of women

but that is physically impossible within the confines of our universe

>you can't make definitive statements but I can

Heh, faglord.

Huh? I'm saying that the Democrats fucked themselves over by rigging the election against Sanders. I really have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say or even what the point is you were trying to make here.

right, so by your own admission you don't know if its true or not. your just spreading bullshit to fit your narrative

Trump denies this incident took place, and before the book hit shelves his lawyers required that it include a statement at the front written by Ivana, in which she walks back her use of the word “rape.”

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
In her statement she added instead that she felt “violated." - read "rape"

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

There's an extra link you can click on too for extra reading, not that it matters, caus even if you do, it will somehow be un or whatever that same old bullshit excuse is. Oh well

check fucking mate you cuck

how does this prove your point at all? she literally lied about the rape allegation. she tried to call "not rape" "rape" and his lawyers rightfully made her change that. if the rape happened, where are the criminal charges?

>easy - red red neck, neck red red....bigotry, baked beans, america

You aren't doing trump fans any favors, hillbill.

Why is this board filled with so many retarded libcucks? I hope Lord Trump smites thou wicked kikes soon.

>“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
>In her statement she added instead that she felt “violated." - read "rape"
all I got out of that is that she was forced to correct herself because she was emotional, like most women, and exaggerated with dishonesty

>I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense
so he didn't do it, what the fuck are you trying to prove with this