Fucking chinks stop stealing our car designs

Fucking chinks stop stealing our car designs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0_oKHARhXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should sue them.

Do ladas have ABS systems today?

Russian cars are more square and "moving box" is feeling?
Did Russia also began to imitate the Western design?

The Russian Empire had a long history of progress in the development of machinery. As early as in the eighteenth century Ivan I. Polzunov constructed the first two-cylinder steam engine in the world,[4] while Ivan P. Kulibin created a human-powered vehicle that had a flywheel, a brake, a gearbox, and roller bearings.[5] One of the world's first tracked vehicles was invented by Fyodor A. Blinov in 1877.[6] In 1896, the Yakovlev engine factory and the Freze carriage-manufacturing workshop manufactured the first Russian petrol-engine automobile, the Yakovlev & Freze.[7] The turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries was marked by the invention of the earliest Russian electrocar, nicknamed the “Cuckoo”, which was created by the engineer Hippolyte V. Romanov in 1899. Romanov also constructed a battery-electric omnibus.[8] In the years preceding the 1917 October Revolution, Russia produced a growing number of Russo-Balt, Puzyryov, Lessner, and other vehicles, held its first motor show in 1907[9] and had car enthusiasts who successfully participated in international motor racing. A Russo-Balt car placed 9th in the Monte Carlo Rally of 1912, despite the extreme winter conditions that threatened the lives of the driver and riding mechanic on their way from Saint Petersburg,[10] 2nd in the San Sebastián Rally and covered more than 15,000 km in Western Europe and Northern Africa in 1913. The driver of the car, Andrei P. Nagel, was personally awarded by Emperor Nicholas II for increasing the prestige of the domestic car brand.[11] In 1916, as part of the government program of building six large automobile manufacturing plants, the Trading House Kuznetsov, Ryabushinsky & Co. established AMO (later renamed to First State Automobile Factory, ZIS, and ZIL), but none of the plants were finished due to the political and economic collapse that followed in 1917.

Since Lada kalina
French/italian designers working in VAZ

>but none of the plants were finished due to the political and economic collapse that followed in 1917.
It was death.

I think Lada (avtovaz) is owned by Renault now.

Russia is under French rule.
I understand.

>Russian
>protecting intellectual property rights

Chinks are indeed cancerous but hey you are just as bad if not worse if you ask me

literally 0 similarities
fuck off cheng

>copying russians

What in fug

Russians have a history of cutting through overly complex crap to come up with original engineering designs.

Yes most of them are weapons or space related solutions, however you should always keep in mind that when you are dealing with Russians you are dealing with a practical oriented mindset to an almost ridiculous extent. To get the job done.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0_oKHARhXw

china tends to copy everything

Yes they do.

Copying everything and not creating anything simply means that the copycat will always stay one step behind of development. It's almost a law of nature.

It also means that investing in the culture of copying is investing in corruption. Another almost a law of nature.

Why would anyone want to copy Russian cars when there are full of much better engineered and more sophisticated autos from Japan and Germany.

Chinese are like robots. They can't invent anything or freely think.

Don't pretend their practical problem solving capabilities are do to nothing more than having to solve problems they themselves cause or their incompetent government cause though, your video being a good example. What kind of a retard drives an SUV on thin spring ice in the middle of a lake in the first place? A russian, that's who. That's also why they know how to drag a car out of a frozen lake.

I like how they still build a VW that finished being built here in late 90's and been already replaced with several other models.

They copy jet engines and radars from them.

And in rare times they try to come up with their own creative ideas, it always ends up like this

to sell them in russia or its surroundings

there is a chinese copy for literally everything

Well you have a point there.

Russians are good to solve problems, but only then when said problems cross their path.

Indeed. I won't argue any further.